This is what Dementia looks like

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump and all of his retarded followers like yourself could be any more entertaining

The guy who thinks Trump buttoned and zipped his pants on backwards thinks he's intellectually superior to other people.

LMAO.

It's sad what the Internet has done to give stupid people like Heisenberg a voice and the confirmation bias for their toxic stupidity.

I'm not the retard posting fake shit.

You have ZERO concept of reality.

And you prove it every single time you post.

The fact that you think you're intellectually superior to a gnat is the best running joke on this entire forum.
You spend all of your waking hours on a message board angry at the world. Adjust your attitude and get some friends. Try getting some female companionship to ease all of your angry tension.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You spend all of your waking hours on a message board angry at the world. Adjust your attitude and get some friends. Try getting some female companionship to ease all of your angry tension.

If I took your advice and ended up like you, I'd rather be dead.

Literally nobody would choose your life over mine.

Thanks anyway, chump.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
If I took your advice and ended up like you, I'd rather be dead.

Literally nobody would choose your life over mine.

Thanks anyway, chump.

In the four years that Trump was president, the leftists made tens of thousands of posts on this board that were exactly the same, "Derp derp Republicans are stupid! Derp derp derp Trump is an asshole!"
They posted literally the exact same thing thousands and thousands and thousands of times.
But you're the angry one who needs to get a life.

Yeah.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In the four years that Trump was president, the leftists made tens of thousands of posts on this board that were exactly the same, "Derp derp Republicans are stupid! Derp derp derp Trump is an asshole!"
They posted literally the exact same thing thousands and thousands and thousands of times.

Yeah.

Heisenberg Did About 60 Hours a Week For 4 Years on EOG/ Trump Posts.

Now He Spends Those 60 Hours, Hiding Under a Bed, From Trump Supporters.

Yeah.
We had tards here like LittleDookieQ trying to defend bleach injections.

Yeah

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We had tards here like LittleDookieQ trying to defend bleach injections.

Yeah

A free $500 for you if you can quote one post of mine here where I, in any way, defended the concept of bleach injections to treat COVID-19. There's only one person here obsessed with bleach and it's certainly not me.

A guy who is so desperate to defend his ignorant, unwavering partisanship that he posted a fake, Photoshopped image and felt the need to blatantly lie about another poster in the last two pages alone because he's completely incapable of forming any coherent arguments on his own actually told someone else that THEY have no life. LOL.

A free $500 for you if you can quote one post of mine here where I, in any way, defended the concept of bleach injections to treat COVID-19. There's only one person here obsessed with bleach and it's certainly not me.

A guy who is so desperate to defend his ignorant, unwavering partisanship that he posted a fake, Photoshopped image and felt the need to blatantly lie about another poster in the last two pages alone because he's completely incapable of forming any coherent arguments on his own actually told someone else that THEY have no life. LOL.
You attempted to defend trump claiming trump didn’t actually say what he did indeed say.

And yes, you do have no life. You spend all of your waking hours on this board melting down with childish temper tantrums with anyone who disagrees with your slanted views.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You attempted to defend trump claiming trump didn’t actually say what he did indeed say.

And yes, you do have no life. You spend all of your waking hours on this board melting down with childish temper tantrums with anyone who disagrees with your slanted views.

Can you not read? $500.

Go ahead and prove it, liar.

How many more posts do you have than me again? Are 98% of them about Trump? Stupidity and I don't get along. Deal with it, stupid.

Can you not read? $500.

Go ahead and prove it, liar.

How many more posts do you have than me again? Are 98% of them about Trump? Stupidity and I don't get along. Deal with it, stupid.
Apparently you’re the one with reading comprehension issues

I never said you were in favor of bleach injections. You did however argue multiple times using semantics games attempting to make excuses for trumps disinfectant suggestion by saying he was joking and he didn’t really mean what he said.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I never said you were in favor of bleach injections. You did however argue multiple times using semantics games attempting to make excuses for trumps disinfectant suggestion by saying he was joking and he didn’t really mean what he said.

Go right ahead and find one quote of me doing that too.

More lies. What a pathetic piece of shit.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Go right ahead and find one quote of me doing that too.

More lies. What a pathetic piece of shit.

I'm still waiting for any leftist to say, "I've listened to Joe Biden speak, and I honestly don't think he has dementia."
They don't say anything negative about their cult leader, but they don't say anything positive either. It's just, "Trump was an asshole!! We're on the right side of history for getting him out."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm still waiting for any leftist to say, "I've listened to Joe Biden speak, and I honestly don't think he has dementia."
They don't say anything negative about their cult leader, but they don't say anything positive either. It's just, "Trump was an asshole!! We're on the right side of history for getting him out."

They need other people to speak for them. That's why they post mostly memes and Twitter posts.

They're completely incapable of independent thought.

boston massacre

EOG Master

You spend all of your waking hours on this board melting down with childish temper tantrums with anyone who disagrees with your slanted views

Nah !

He Justs Like Exposing Snowflake Idiots Like You.

boston massacre

EOG Master

any leftist

They're All in Hiding.

boston massacre

EOG Master

bleach

This Guy's Life Revolves Around DOING LAUNDRY.