I demand Heisenberg make a statement

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Starting a thread personally for me LBJ fan girl?

This isn't a fucking silly ass GOAT debate you piece of shit, this is real life, stop playing the fucking fiddle while your country burns.

Living rent free in your head

No. Forcing you to live up to your word because you wouldn't do it yourself. I called you out on this before.

Joe fucked up

Now you know exactly why you are a Useful Idiot. Congrats on supporting this utter monstrosity of a certified President.

When thinking about it, I'm too fucking sad about the waste of those Marines lives to bullet point everything I was right about and Useful Idiots were wrong about. Next time, when grown folks talking, close your mouth.

And oh yeah, act like you got a brain and vote Trump next election.

Fuck you and your Liberal crew.

kane

EOG master
So funny watching this delusional asshole melt down, 3 and a half more years to go, and I'll be enjoying every minute of it

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So funny watching this delusional asshole melt down, 3 and a half more years to go, and I'll be enjoying every minute of it

This poor SOB won't.

His son died for love of Country because a Bitch who hates this Country signed his death warrant.

This isn't a fucking silly ass GOAT debate you piece of shit, this is real life, stop playing the fucking fiddle while your country burns.

No. Forcing you to live up to your word because you wouldn't do it yourself. I called you out on this before.

Now you know exactly why you are a Useful Idiot. Congrats on supporting this utter monstrosity of a certified President.

When thinking about it, I'm too fucking sad about the waste of those Marines lives to bullet point everything I was right about and Useful Idiots were wrong about. Next time, when grown folks talking, close your mouth.

And oh yeah, act like you got a brain and vote Trump next election.

Fuck you and your Liberal crew.
Until your balls drop you’re still a stupid little LBJ fan girl.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Until your balls drop you’re still a stupid little LBJ fan girl.

You've used the word, "LBJ," nine fucking times in this thread but you have yet to say, "MARINE" once. Not one time.

Fucking say it, they are dead due to your piece of shit leaders incompetence. The fucking Taliban was in charge of Airport Security? You are out of your fucking collective minds.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Three and a half years left, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, keep melting down, I fucking love it

Are you 100 percent satisfied with the job Biden has done?
If not, what could he improve at?
Which parts of this country have improved during his administration, and what did he do to effect this positive change?
I'm directing this at you because you're one of the few whose opinion I respect.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Kane.

Your Little Twat Was Turned Down By Playboy Magazine.

Your Fake Patriotism Doesn't Sell Here.

Go Visit an Island With Caitlyn Jenner.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You've used the word, "LBJ," nine fucking times in this thread but you have yet to say, "MARINE" once. Not one time.

Fucking say it, they are dead due to your piece of shit leaders incompetence. The fucking Taliban was in charge of Airport Security? You are out of your fucking collective minds.

You're Talking To The Lady, Who Changes Biden's Bed Sheets.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are you 100 percent satisfied with the job Biden has done?
If not, what could he improve at?
Which parts of this country have improved during his administration, and what did he do to effect this positive change?
I'm directing this at you because you're one of the few whose opinion I respect.

you're one of the few whose opinion I respect.

I Wouldn't Respect One Word She Has To Say.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The beauty of this thread is that even though Heisenberg hasn't made an appearance, he is still winning the argument.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Hey Useful Idiots, we told ya.

This ain’t no argument,

this about a corrupt government

Heisy finally appeared in this thread like Tom MacDonald,

I guess shit was getting hot in that Taliban tunnel.

Hey man, ‘joe fucked up,”

No man, “joe is fucking corrupt.”

81 Million, we won,

you getting one less vote for what he did to that man’s Son!!!

Candidates you need to vet,

Those Marines didn’t live to be vets.

Commander-in-chief?

More like Pocahontas’s queef.

Can this pussy even speak?

What crisis will Jackass come up with next week?

Last edited:

Fuck off you pussy

You don’t even realize that when trump brokered this deal a year ago he negotiated with the Taliban and empowered them to take over. Trump even stated he might invite the Taliban to the White House on September 11

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fuck off you pussy

You don’t even realize that when trump brokered this deal a year ago he negotiated with the Taliban and empowered them to take over. Trump even stated he might invite the Taliban to the White House on September 11

Yes and saved countless lives as a result, no Marine was touched in over a year and he would have been out in May, not during the height of the Taliban fighting season.

Can you guys take responsibility for one fucking thing.... just once in your lives.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fuck off you pussy

Your Full of Shit.

Punk.

Trump Had Terms and Conditions Put on The Withdrawal.

Trump's Terms and Conditions.

He Told The Taliban Leader That if 1 American Was Harmed, That He Knew Where The Taliban Leader Lived, and That He Would Blow Him, Everybody That He Knows, and Everything That He Owns, To Smithereens.

Everything Was Going To Be Done Trump's Way.

And Trump's Way Wasn't Going To Be Leaving Americans Behind. Nor Leaving Billions in American Weapons Behind For The Taliban. Nor Giving Up Bagram Air Base To The Taliban.

The Taliban Were Frozen in Place. They Didn't Have The Guts To Challenge Trump. They Knew Better, Because He Would Have Massacred Them.

When The Taliban Saw This Weak, Spineless, Feckless, Hollow Piece of Shit in The White House, Take Over, They Knew They Had Nothing To Be Concerned About.

There's Only 1 Guy Responsible For The Murder of 13 American Military Heroes. And it is Biden

Don't Waste Your Time Posting Lies on Here, Like The Pathological Lying Anti-American Media Does Every Day

I'll Expose Every one of Your Anti-American Lies on This Withdrawal.

PUNK !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Hey Useful Idiots, we told ya.

This ain’t no argument,

this about a corrupt government

Heisy finally appeared in this thread like Tom MacDonald,

I guess shit was getting hot in that Taliban tunnel.

Hey man, ‘joe fucked up,”

No man, “joe is fucking corrupt.”

81 Million, we won,

you getting one less vote for what he did to that man’s Son!!!

Candidates you need to vet,

Those Marines didn’t live to be vets.

Commander-in-chief?

More like Pocahontas’s queef.

Can this pussy even speak?

What crisis will Jackass come up with next week?

He's a Lying Anti-American Little Punk Follower, of The Phony Majority Anti-American Media.

The COWARD in Chief.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fuck off you pussy

I'm curious, was making the Taliban one of the most well equipped Armies in the World also part of that brokered deal?

Was the massacre of US Marines part of that deal?

How about giving a list of names of fellow Americans and Afghan allies to the Taliban?

Was pulling troops out before citizens part of the deal?

Was allowing the state department to run the exit plan part of the deal?

How about people falling form planes, which is now longer than 4 days ago, Joe, you heartless prick.

Then there is the Rockets fired at the Kabul Airport, was that part of the plan?

What you don't realize is that when you support a gross incompetent, like Sleepy, he will surround himself w/ Incompetents.... Birds of a Feather kinda shit.

Just like your feckless leader, you are wrong about everything.

1630341905002.png

Barack, it was your judgement that this guy should be your VP.... Own it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fuck off you pussy

Did Trump broker a deal in which the UK Parliment, one of our greatest allies, was to hold him in contempt and then lie about our allies having no issues with us?

Did Trump broker the deal where he didn't even tell the Afghans we were leaving?

I can go on but you take my point.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Your Full of Shit.

Punk.

Trump Had Terms and Conditions Put on The Withdrawal.

Trump's Terms and Conditions.

He Told The Taliban Leader That if 1 American Was Harmed, That He Knew Where The Taliban Leader Lived, and That He Would Blow Him, Everybody That He Knows, and Everything That He Owns, To Smithereens.

Everything Was Going To Be Done Trump's Way.

And Trump's Way Wasn't Going To Be Leaving Americans Behind. Nor Leaving Billions in American Weapons Behind For The Taliban. Nor Giving Up Bagram Air Base To The Taliban.

The Taliban Were Frozen in Place. They Didn't Have The Guts To Challenge Trump. They Knew Better, Because He Would Have Massacred Them.

When The Taliban Saw This Weak, Spineless, Feckless, Hollow Piece of Shit in The White House, Take Over, They Knew They Had Nothing To Be Concerned About.

There's Only 1 Guy Responsible For The Murder of 13 American Military Heroes. And it is Biden

Don't Waste Your Time Posting Lies on Here, Like The Pathological Lying Anti-American Media Does Every Day

I'll Expose Every one of Your Anti-American Lies on This Withdrawal.

PUNK !

They are all full of shit, the whole lot of them. Remember us stomping them out post after post and them responding with unfunny memes? They have nothing to say and when they do talk, it's just lies. The Biden Cartel can't even tell the truth about dog bites.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They are all full of shit, the whole lot of them. Remember us stomping them out post after post and them responding with unfunny memes? They have nothing to say and when they do talk, it's just lies. The Biden Cartel can't even tell the truth about dog bites.

Spot On !

The True American Patriots, Know That Everything That Comes Out of The Biden Administration's Mouths are ALL LIES !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Remember us stomping them out post after post and them responding with unfunny memes?

That's Some Heavy Artillery They Use On Us !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Not 1 Anti-Trumper Has The Guts To Step Out of The Shadows, and Speak Up For The Spineless Coward They Voted For.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
News Flash: If 44,000 votes had gone the other way in 4 battleground states, Biden would have lost. And there is evidence of wholesale fraud in all of them.

So if there was all this evidence of wholesale fraud, how come the Republican Party just didn't go into court with it, prove that fraud existed, and get the results overturned in the contested states. They appeared in 60 different courts (many with Trump-appointed judges) and they went nowhere with anything. Meanwhile, in Arizona, they are in their fifth month of investigation using a firm that has never conducted a political audit, and they still can't come up with a final conclusion.

Here's an example of the way you would do it......in 2018, the Democrats claimed fraud when a Republican won the election in the 9th congressional district of North Carolina. They came to court with a mountain of evidence, proved their case, and had the results reversed.

So where is that mountain of evidence here?

Spoiler alert: There isn't any!

And Fox News, OAN, and the rest of Facebook nation can claim whatever they want, but if they had anything, they would be in court in a nano-second proving it.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Tell that to the 3 US Servicemen who just got injured at a bombing at the Airpport.

This isn't about winning a fucking argument, it's about winning the country back from pieces of shit like you who put innocent people in harms way while you Vay-Ka. FUCK YOU!

Biden listened to the intelligence reports, made a bad decision, and something bad happened. Nobody thought the Afghan army would fold that quickly (including your boy Trump, until of course it happened.) When you are evacuating people from a country where you have lost the war, that is often the case. It wasn't even the Taliban that did this, it was ISIS-K, a terrorist group. Those kinds of things happen regularly in unstable countries, especially when our troop level had been lowered to 2,500.

And yet, in this thread, the yapping dogs want Biden impeached, court-martialed, tried for treason, and whatever other stupid things they can come up with.

Did you all think the same when Reagan ignored intelligence reports in Lebanon in 1983, and a terrorist group killed 241 military personnel, in including 230 marines. (Not just 12). Should he have immediately been removed from office?

How about Bush and 9-11......only 3,000 people got killed that day because his administration discounted the intelligence reports that said there was an immediate threat.

Or how about your savior, Trump? According to him, Covid was restricted to just a few people, and would all soon go away before anybody knew it. Wasn't that a great decision? Only 600,000+ people have died in this country, and the number is still increasing. Do you think it might have been different if he hadn't made a horrible decision to basically ignore it.

I realize it is a waste of time to talk to people who spout non-sense. I have respect for HcSkip and ZZYX, and could probably have an intelligent conversation with either of them. We probably wouldn't agree on anything, but at least people would listen.

But Game Bred, Dell Dude and Boston Massacre.....there are like those little dogs you see who just keep yapping away.

useLESS idiots!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Biden listened to the intelligence reports, made a bad decision, and something bad happened. Nobody thought the Afghan army would fold that quickly (including your boy Trump, until of course it happened.) When you are evacuating people from a country where you have lost the war, that is often the case. It wasn't even the Taliban that did this, it was ISIS-K, a terrorist group. Those kinds of things happen regularly in unstable countries, especially when our troop level had been lowered to 2,500.

And yet, in this thread, the yapping dogs want Biden impeached, court-martialed, tried for treason, and whatever other stupid things they can come up with.

Did you all think the same when Reagan ignored intelligence reports in Lebanon in 1983, and a terrorist group killed 241 military personnel, in including 230 marines. (Not just 12). Should he have immediately been removed from office?

How about Bush and 9-11......only 3,000 people got killed that day because his administration discounted the intelligence reports that said there was an immediate threat.

Or how about your savior, Trump? According to him, Covid was restricted to just a few people, and would all soon go away before anybody knew it. Wasn't that a great decision? Only 600,000+ people have died in this country, and the number is still increasing. Do you think it might have been different if he hadn't made a horrible decision to basically ignore it.

I realize it is a waste of time to talk to people who spout non-sense. I have respect for HcSkip and ZZYX, and could probably have an intelligent conversation with either of them. We probably wouldn't agree on anything, but at least people would listen.

But Game Bred, Dell Dude and Boston Massacre.....there are like those little dogs you see who just keep yapping away.

useLESS idiots!

Stop justifying your terrible fucking judgement, just stop. He's a fucking disaster who should be court martialed.

And never forget.....

1630349441806.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So if there was all this evidence of wholesale fraud, how come the Republican Party just didn't go into court with it, prove that fraud existed, and get the results overturned in the contested states. They appeared in 60 different courts (many with Trump-appointed judges) and they went nowhere with anything. Meanwhile, in Arizona, they are in their fifth month of investigation using a firm that has never conducted a political audit, and they still can't come up with a final conclusion.

Here's an example of the way you would do it......in 2018, the Democrats claimed fraud when a Republican won the election in the 9th congressional district of North Carolina. They came to court with a mountain of evidence, proved their case, and had the results reversed.

So where is that mountain of evidence here?

Spoiler alert: There isn't any!

And Fox News, OAN, and the rest of Facebook nation can claim whatever they want, but if they had anything, they would be in court in a nano-second proving it.

You might be the dumbest Useful Idiot of them all and that's truly saying something.

Sleepy got fucking crushed, it's already been established. A guy who did absolutely nothing got 81 million votes, the most ever recorded in the history of the world..... it doesn't even make sense and that's before all the evidence has been submitted.

Fuck off you pussy

Fake news Heisenberg is back. Biden ordered troops to come home and the Taliban took over. Then Biden brought troops back but is was too late, the Taliban are in control.

boston massacre

EOG Master

useLESS idiots!

A Response From a Coward.

Who Also Posts Like a Coward !

But 1 Thing His Demented, Feckless, Weakling Leader Has Done on a Regular Basis For Him, is Mix an Excellent Cool Aid For Him To Suck Down.

A DisOriented, Anti-American, Mentally Frail, Goon in The White House Needs Somebody Like You To Speak For The Crowd of Frail Cowards.

boston massacre

EOG Master

useLESS idiots!
intelligence

Another Thing That You Lack. In Addition To a Spine.

All You Need is Patriotism To Know That You Evacuate All Americans and Afghan Allies, in Addition To All U.S. Military Equipment, Before You Withdraw The Military.

A Dumb Spineless Coward Like You Shouldn't Speak On This Matter.

You Have No Guts.