Is oddsmaker Kenny White legit?

MrTop

EOG Master
He Should Have Barrels Full of Winners, Without Having To Spend Time Making Lines.

i do not think winners will be a problem. He sold picks before and power ratings.. his picks were good and so were his power ratings.. The problem 2 years ago was his web site it was horrible.. He says a new one is coming out very soon.. so he says. He needs to be more involved . I think he will , then again he could not do any worse as far as the site goes. His picks and ratings are better then you think BM

we will see,

boston massacre

EOG Master
i do not think winners will be a problem. He sold picks before and power ratings.. his picks were good and so were his power ratings.. The problem 2 years ago was his web site it was horrible.. He says a new one is coming out very soon.. so he says. He needs to be more involved . I think he will , then again he could not do any worse as far as the site goes. His picks and ratings are better then you think BM

we will see,
we will see,

Find 98 other Guys/Broads.

$9.95./PP

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
we will see,

Find 98 other Guys/Broads.

$9.95./PP
His website improved last season.

He did have a major hole in his power rankings and his totals that were an auto bet in both college football and the NFL.

his information is very good with his ratings for players which opens up opportunites.

he is moving in the same way phil steele did. found more money in being a content person, aka his magaizine.

phil steele's magazine is a pile of recapped shit. more review stuff from years ago instead of current season info.

his returning starters stuff is outdated and the market thinks it is gospel yet.

look at how returning starter teams did the last few years the first three years.

when the market zigs,,,,,you zag.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
I purchased the Kwhite NCAA magazine, steve lawrence NCAA/NFL magazine and NCAA / phil stole my money too.

$51 @ buy bonds and noble

Where have you gone the sporting news magazine ?

hcskip

EOG Addicted
As someone else has already averred -- if they're so good, why do they want YOUR money?

I'm guessing there may be a few guys living on $2,000,000 yachts, all from money made on picking the right teams every year. And none of them would bother to share their intel with you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He has nebraska/ illinois rated as PK

Final score: 30-22, Illinois.

Nebraska, a 6.5-point fave, lost by eight to a team that lost its starting quarterback in the first quarter.

Scott Frost falls to 12-21 overall and 9-18 in the Big Ten.

Yikes!

blueline

EOG Master
nebraska in-game adjustments? ok

Odd or even?

NU’s offensive staff didn’t know which defense Illinois — with a new coaching staff — might play Saturday. Based on what Illini coach Bret Bielema had done before — and what defensive coordinator Ryan Walters did at Missouri, Frost and Co. guessed Illinois would run an “odd” front of defensive linemen. Usually three.
Illinois didn’t do that. It used an even front for all but a few snaps.

“Our strategy for this was to rep against a certain look all of camp against our defense, and we guessed wrong on what they were going to be in,” Frost said.

“Predominantly, our game plan was against odd,” tight end Austin Allen said. “We prepared for odd, they gave us even. We’ve just got to adjust more. Our adjustment period just took a little longer than we would have liked today.”

Though Frost said NU had a “contingency plan” installed last week for even front, the staff relied on its gut feel in crafting the game plan.
“It was all a guessing game for us,” Frost said. “Bret’s been a bunch of places, the D coordinator’s been a bunch of places. Our best guess is that they were going to be a lot like what defenses were at Missouri and in the spring game. And they weren’t.”

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Frost is a dummy. Athletic backs, better runner than passer QB...and he runs a pro set.
You could see from the start of the game that Martinez was coached to stay in the pocket.

He sat sat sat sat for the first half.

Illinois ran a man to man defense which against a scrambling qb should get shredded.

Adrian can't throw so he needs to go option 1 option 2 run.

After they were down 21 the offense started to click because it was quick timing short throws and Adrian running.

Frost's press conference had comments in it that he knows he's gone.

Absolutely no in game answers on defense and you have a 4 yr starter who can't complete wide open wheel routes when you design the perfect pick play.

Even when he does complete a wide open route he under throws it so poorly the receiver has to slow down wait for it and then start again which gives the defense time to recover.

Who is next in line for this job?

Tommy Frazier?

Heim

EOG Master
I heard White this morning. Naturally he had every side, every total. Maybe true, the books got murdered on
Saturday.

He talks a great game. Knows every players name and incoming impact transfers. Power ratings for
every position. Problem is, he doesn't tell you how this all fits together.

Bama has the number #2 rated LB core in the nation. Miami has a decent thrower, can they
cover the pass, etc...

You get the picture.

I agree with Fezzik. You don't need to know the names. Watch the board, get some info not baked
into the line and don't pay for this shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I heard White this morning. Naturally he had every side, every total. Maybe true, the books got murdered on
Saturday.

He talks a great game. Knows every players name and incoming impact transfers. Power ratings for

Bama has the number #2 rated LB core in the nation. Miami has a decent thrower, can they
cover the pass, etc...

You get the picture.

I agree with Fezzik. You don't need to know the names. Watch the board, get some info not baked

The Only Thing That Matters, is Getting White's Plays Before Kick Off.

And I Don't Think Anybody on EOG Gets White's Plays Before Kick Off.

All The Talk About Win/Loss after The Results are Final is Meaningless.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Saturday.

cover the pass, etc...

You get the picture.

He talks a great game

That is RULE # 1 in a Salesman's Profession.

Valuist

EOG Master
Saturday.

cover the pass, etc...

You get the picture.

Agree you don't need to know the names. I remember the old Feist podcasts and either Cokin or Schweitzer would rattle off name after name, apparently thinking it would sell others on their "knowledge".

Heim

EOG Master
You need to know relevant information not baked into the line.

Easier said than done.

True....however, you're more likely to find something early that gives you a
edge on a college total more than a side.

And you have to read between the lines regarding a players availability
listening to a coaches weekly press conference. Hey, it's a job.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Malinsky knew everyone too. And when Joe Flex audited his seasons, end result, only a passable 54%.

But he knew how to incorporate the number with the match-ups and tried to tell you
what was going to happen, not what had happened.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Malinsky knew everyone too. And when Joe Flex audited his seasons he came with a passable 54%.

But he knew how to incorporate the number with the match-ups and tried to tell you

Malinsky was a hoot. I would doubt any pick he made was WA.

Universally he used the journalistic "we", I don't remember him ever saying "I".
On the Stardust Line for years with Arne Lang, he would never have an "official pick" because he didn't want to preempt "Winning Points" which he wrote.
After he spent 15 minutes on a MAC game, he announced he had no lean, then spent 30 seconds on a PAC-10 game near the end of the show as he ran out of time.

Funniest of all, when Culver ran VegasInsider, Malinski was a tout there, and all touts were allowed to put whatever line they wanted into the pick database. Andy Iskoe who also was at VI at the time, would scrupulously use a WA or even a bad line and Malinsky would have a pick on the same game that was 3 points off of Iskoe's line. :D

MrTop

EOG Master
this today came in a bridgewater fund that went to pensions only got +4.5% for 16 years never taking the money out.

boston massacre

EOG Master
i got the service.. he is 5-1 so far. Boston massacre thinks he cannot win.

i got the service.

Just Post The Plays Before Kickoff.

Then, There's No Question on His W/L Record.

If He's a Legit Proven Winner, Your Cost Could Be Lessened in The Future.

I'll Brag About His Season, If He's a Legit Proven Winner.

I'll Have The Facts.

5-1, But He Could Turn Ice Cold.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Agree you don't need to know the names. I remember the old Feist podcasts and either Cokin or Schweitzer would rattle off name after name, apparently thinking it would sell others on their "knowledge".

Agree you don't need to know the names.

Correct.

You Just Need Winners.

Doesn't Matter if it Comes White, Joe, Harry, Wilbur, Nancy, Delores, Harold, or Samantha.

Say That You Can Prove, That You Can Win, and Go Out and Do it.

All That Matters.

BOTTOM LINE !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Malinsky knew everyone too. And when Joe Flex audited his seasons, end result, only a passable 54%.

Malinsky

Newsletter.

Called it The Gridiron Report.