Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Had to cheat a bit but who Alan Karres. Was a real bet. I posted it before the game. Paid $419 off a free bet. I deserved that after all the badbeats and noncents. I won the Kinky Challenge!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
30 or 31 plays. Can post whenever as long as take place within October. New winning requirements. Plus 10 units and a winning record. 1-0-30 qualifies as winning. Anything over 50%. Want both so can't suckout with a +1150 if buried.

kane

EOG master
I'm against you in the MSU game, I told you last week the kid from WKU can sling it, coming off back to back wins against the U and the Corn, seems like a bit of a flat spot for Sparty, think WKU has enough offense to hang

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Maybe and Michigan State should have lost to Nebraska and they should have covered. Sparty will eventually turn into a mobile pumpkin but I'll ride them until it happens.

kane

EOG master
Was planning on fading the fraudulent Irish, but wasn't expecting them to be a HD, so a pass for me. I do have a future on Cincy +5000 to win it all, for them to have any chance at the playoffs they have to run the table, if they can win Saturday I've got a punchers chance

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Notre Dame is a fraud. We all know it. We know they will get humaliated by Saban again if they make the playoff. But they keep winning.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have Sneddy to lift the trophy real bet but for this thread, I will go with T10. At some point, because of the new rules, I need a big hit. Then I can go for 50% plus a Michelle Wee kunt hair

Sneddy +600

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I'll do this too this month, but completely informally. I'm not paying attention to no stupid contest rules, and I'm keeping track of my own record.
Here are the weekend picks.

110 Utah State +296
166 Stanford +246
186 TCU +152
197 Auburn +129
256 NYJ +256
266 Eagles +254
275 Steelers +243

All money lines. All at Pinnacle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I welcome you to the world of Kinky, Z. You are ineligible for prizes. Your MAGA poster status not confirmed. Good lick. I like a lot of your plays.