Drink and Dink poodle podcast

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are studies that show vaccine efficacy or deficacy drops dramatically over time regardless of new variants. Not an opinion. Not fake right news. Real confirmed data. If we listen to Grouchy and the MSCDC, boosters for everybody every 6 months with no end date.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wonder what would happen if you laid the favorite in every game DRINK plays over and took the points in every game DRINK took under?

Hmmm...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Like me, DRINK had the Northwestern-Nebraska UNDER.

We never had a chance.

Northwestern's defense was an uncharacteristic no-show in a 56-7 loss.

DINK mentioned DRINK was bucking CRIS's lean and the two men had a good laugh about worrying about everything.

Only DINK was laughing while the game was being played.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Would you believe the last four Dink-Drink podcasts lasted 17:47, 17:27, 17:26 and 17:34?

Week 1 went 15:26.

Over/under for the Week 6 podcast: 17:30 (lay -115 either way).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Would you believe the last four Dink-Drink podcasts lasted 17:47, 17:27, 17:26 and 17:34?

Week 1 went 15:26.

Over/under for the Week 6 podcast: 17:30 (lay -115 either way).

WTF is this shit, Mr. Gordon Gecko? I understand it's an Unformed Market so I hope we can see some tightening up closer to post.

Let me incentivize the pricing improvements.

I'll offer -114 either way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
WTF is this shit, Mr. Gordon Gecko? I understand it's an Unformed Market so I hope we can see some tightening up closer to post.

Let me incentivize the pricing improvements.

I'll offer -114 either way.

I retract the offer. Drink can come in and pound one side and then make it come true.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
And DINK may continue the podcast, especially if he bet OVER.

There's just so much uncertainty and controversy surrounding this bet that I now understand why you turned up the juice.

Carry on, Sir.

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Lol 4 good weeks and the first stinker and typical Matt.. waiting patiently to pounce. Matt with what your mom does upstairs for a living how can you still live in that basement?
I appreciate all the support. Been around a long time now and winning for a long time now. Thanks for listening whether you like me or hate me.

Dinks playing in wsop so not sure if we have a pod for matt to make fun of this week or two or not. Sorry to dissapoint matt. Remember whenever you wanna get in the booking business ill be your huckleberry.

railbird

EOG Master
Lol 4 good weeks and the first stinker and typical Matt.. waiting patiently to pounce. Matt with what your mom does upstairs for a living how can you still live in that basement?
I appreciate all the support. Been around a long time now and winning for a long time now. Thanks for listening whether you like me or hate me.

Dinks playing in wsop so not sure if we have a pod for matt to make fun of this week or two or not. Sorry to dissapoint matt. Remember whenever you wanna get in the booking business ill be your huckleberry.
nothing wrong with hitting 52pct, but your plays were all super dead, why did you under estiamte new mexico st defense, why did you over estimate san jose st defense, you also over estimated starker, you also grossly over estiamted eastern michigan offense. when i have 1-4 days there is 3 to 4 bad beats in them, your losses were dead from Whistle to Gun

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
nothing wrong with hitting 52pct, but your plays were all super dead, why did you under estiamte new mexico st defense, why did you over estimate san jose st defense, you also over estimated starker, you also grossly over estiamted eastern michigan offense. when i have 1-4 days there is 3 to 4 bad beats in them, your losses were dead from Whistle to Gun
It was my best week of the year. Ill be ok but appreciate the advise. 44 plays and having to fade a market on Friday is pretty -ev. I got crushed week 4 and podcast was 3-2. Where were you then? I hear ya though.. if id only lost close games itd be better.
What i guess I wont ever understand about matt is you refuse to acknowledge winners and that makes me believe you have question your own edge and whether winning longterm is even possible from time to time. I wish you well mentally because i feel youre struggling these days more so than before.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
DRINK, how do you account for college football play clocks?

Some clock operators are quick to restart the 40-second play clock while others wait 6-12 seconds to get it rolling.

And here's an oddity when it comes to the rules of clock management in college football: When a defensive player’s helmet comes off from a legal block, the officials will send the player off for one play. The play clock will be set to 40 seconds and start on the referee’s ready-for-play signal. If an offensive player’s helmet comes off, the play clock will be set to 25 seconds.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
DRINK, how do you account for college football play clocks?

Some clock operators are quick to restart the 40-second play clock while others wait 6-12 seconds to get it rolling.

And here's an oddity when it comes to the rules of clock management in college football: When a defensive player’s helmet comes off from a legal block, the officials will send the player off for one play. The play clock will be set to 40 seconds and start on the referee’s ready-for-play signal. If an offensive player’s helmet comes off, the play clock will be set to 25 seconds.
If you're playing mac overs you know youre not getting a fair shake unless its a maction crew on a tue or wed night. Sunbelt stops the clock when it shouldn't sometimes. These arent things i think about. I make a number and bet a number and live with the clv and result. Sometimes uncomfortably

Valuist

EOG Master

Drink-

What was the NBA RSW total? You can just give out the team and we will figure out over or under on our own.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I tweeted it today. Sacramento under i bet it everywhere i could the last 2 weeks it opened 38.5 at dks its down to 36.5 which i still feel is fine. Itll take alot for me to lose it imo. I played a few but thats a big one for me. Im sure luk walton will be done Spo and Fox will be mvp but i made it 33 max. I feel their a lottery pick team and trade all assets if out of playoff contention which is likely in the crowded west.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Why do you ask why after the final score and not prior? Your points would carry some validity if brought up prior to kickoff.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Because it's very obvious he's extremely jealous of Drink or he wouldn't constantly be bringing his name into so many threads.

railbird

EOG Master
I tweeted it today. Sacramento under i bet it everywhere i could the last 2 weeks it opened 38.5 at dks its down to 36.5 which i still feel is fine. Itll take alot for me to lose it imo. I played a few but thats a big one for me. Im sure luk walton will be done Spo and Fox will be mvp but i made it 33 max. I feel their a lottery pick team and trade all assets if out of playoff contention which is likely in the crowded west.
what is the line on this being a refund? my line is -200, with all the bio weapon variants, earthquake, rapture