Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have them somewhere. I need to be very good or very bad. Very average will be very bad. This could be lights out for October this stupid contest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I like about AZ books, can eject LIVE bets. Repealed and replaced Jets with Lions when I knew they would lose. $34 of $100. Lions win, save the bet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you say I should just fade the Lions. They are 2-2 against the spread and San Fag where they they landed in tge middle of the line variance. Fading blindly won't work.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As long as the team continues to play Kesha hard, will continue betting them. If they quit then I'll fade. They like the coach so probably won't quit. No Urban Lyer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Once again, the Fezzik dirty tricks move was an option. Hold everything until Cousins is down to the Fail Mary. Could have done it because they started at the 18. Worse and worse, final play on their own 43. Even the Lions can't give up an 80 yard field goal. They probably will eventually but not until the robots take over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would add. Hold every eligible receiver. And pass rush the rest if you can induce a sack of shit fumble, more time off the clock.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Plenty of time to turn things around. Need to go on a Kinky winning streak. Already have 1. Let's make it 2.

Fagduel:

Harbaugh -7 and under 46.5 +275

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why not, at this point, I have nothing to lose.

Andy Sullypants 75-1 to lift whatever shit Euro trophy Sunday morning (75-1).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sparty takes Harbaugh and I have Sparty futures cat. Mobile Tucker won't lift the trophy either but I think he will stay unbeaten longer than Harbaugh. Sparty doesn't go down until they play the Ohio State entertainment team.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Doesn't matter. Same type fake left personalities. We'll cee howid Trump ranks when he becomes the first modern day President to be reelected to non consecutive terms and the first since FDR to win more than 2 times!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In my lifetime, every presidential election loser turned to mush immediately. Want the receipts?

Ford
Carter
Mondale
Dukakis
Daddy Bush
Dole
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Romney
Hillary

That's eleven (11). Some of them remained in politics. None remained even a threat to become POTUS. Then Trump happened. Not only still a threat but and this is amazing, even more powerful. He is mowing down RINOs like Pete fucking Weber. I would be surprised if anybody relevant tries to take him on in the GOP primary. If that is the worse and worse, I'll take it.