Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exposing the last guy as a bigger loser than the country already knew.

MSNBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left Out Inflation.

Left Out Border Insecurity.

Left Out Afghanistan Withdrawal Disaster/ Troops Blown Up

Left Out Americans Still Left Behind in Afghanistan

Left Out Energy Dependence, From Energy Independence.

Left Out Gas Price Increases.

Left Out Covid Deaths.

Left Out Compensation For Illegals.

Left Out 38% Job Approval Rating.

Left Out V.P. 28% Job Approval Rating.

Left Out America Last.

But You Didn't Leave Out, The Ass Licking Fake News Broadcaster, Called MSNBC !

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
She thinks she was molested, but can't remember, LMAO, take this to court and see what happens

kane

EOG master
I've never seen a base obsessed with the children of a president before, pretty weird if you ask me

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This shit could go on for pages and pages...

He gets his jollies by ogling underage girls and has said how if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her. Hard to get much more creepy than this fucking guy

The sick part is, you know when Pence is going down on him, he's thinking about Ivanka

Today will be the bestest birthday in the history of birthdays, it will be huge, no president has ever had a birthday as huge as mine, we're having a bigly party in the bunker. I'm inviting all of my rich white friends, and Ben Carson will be there to prove I have a black friend, you know how much I love the blacks. In honor of my birthday, I've instructed the WH chef to fix a delicious meal for me and my guests, we'll be eating Big Macs and Fries, followed by a cross burning in the Rose Garden, it will be the most funnest day in the history of the world. And then when everyone is gone, Ivanka promised me a "special surprise" when we're all alone, it's been a long time since Melania gave me a "special surprise", so I'm really looking forward to it.

No, that would be your pathological lying hero, he said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her, that's about as creepy as it gets

Ivanka and Jared are threatening to sue the Lincoln Project over these Times Square billboards, LMAO

Was hoping the 1 dead women was that cunt Ivanka

kane

EOG master
Says the guy that brought up Trump's kids (who weren't molested, drug addicts, or career criminals) for four years straight.
Trump's kids? A handful of posts about Ivanka, you clearly have to much time on your hands, and how do you know his kids were never molested

kane

EOG master
And those posts were just observations I made about her, just some random thoughts, nothing like you guys with Hunter and his laptop, and his drug use, I post the occasional thought, you deep dive into every aspect of Hunter's life

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And those posts were just observations I made about her, just some random thoughts, nothing like you guys with Hunter and his laptop, and his drug use, I post the occasional thought, you deep dive into every aspect of Hunter's life

Uhh. Because Hunter Biden left evidence of criminal activity implicating Joe Biden which was confirmed by his business partner, dumbfuck.

And the communist party refuses to even investigate it.

kane

EOG master
Like I said, all of those posts are random thoughts that I posted, I've never been obsessed with anything the way you're obsessed with Hunter Biden

kane

EOG master
Says the guy that brought up Trump's kids (who weren't molested, drug addicts, or career criminals) for four years straight.
You say "kids", but every post you've found only mentions his daughter, your use of the word kids isn't correct

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You say "kids", but every post you've found only mentions one of his daughter, your use of the words kids isn't correct

That's the only one I searched for, genius.

That's the absolute minimum number of posts you made about Trump's children.

Were you beaten in the head recently?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And the times you talked about Trump's kids pales in comparison to the countless lies you perpetuated about Russian collusion for over four years (which was completely fabricated from your own side).

But I'm sure you won't ever come clean about that either.

Because you're a dishonest puppet.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And the times you talked about Trump's kids pales in comparison to the countless lies you perpetuated about Russian collusion for over four years (which was completely fabricated from your own side).

Kane Licks The Democratic Anal Passage All Day Long.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Kane.

Take a Deep Dive In.

Democrats Might Reward You, if You Can Fish Out That Trump/Russian Collusion.

1636585516024.png