Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember last year when the kooks bragged that ND had the worst covid stats - their recklessness had cost them? Now first off they never cared too much, went back to normal far earlier than others, but right now they're 25th in deaths/per capita. They rode out the surge and never looked back, sorta like florida did, like sweden did. iI's pretty clear that was the right thing to do.

kane

EOG master
Fair enough, now use that same criteria and talk about how normal it's been in Ny, NJ, CA, Wa, etc?
I don't live in those states, I have no idea how normal it's been there, I'm just responding to the tweet full of lies. He says in Florida we didn't experience what most of you did, at it's worst we were one of the hardest hit states, right after NY, there was a time when we were the hot spot of the country for Covid. We also weren't shut down for a week or two, that's just not correct. And the last two years since the lockdown things haven't been normal and thriving, after the lockdown I couldn't buy fucking toilet paper, normal and thriving for the past two years? I don't think so

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't live in those states, I have no idea how normal it's been there, I'm just responding to the tweet full of lies. He says in Florida we didn't experience what most of you did, at it's worst we were one of the hardest hit states, right after NY, there was a time when we were the hot spot of the country for Covid. We also weren't shut down for a week or two, that's just not correct. And the last two years since the lockdown things haven't been normal and thriving, after the lockdown I couldn't buy fucking toilet paper, normal and thriving for the past two years? I don't think so

So you're just going to ignore the elephant in the room and the huge unemployment numbers in the libtard states?

Florida didn't experience anything close to what we did in Nevada. We STILL have retarded mask mandates and our economy is SUFFERING because of it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The state was locked down longer than a couple of weeks? Or your libtarded city was?

The state hasn't been normal since lockdown? Or your libtarded city hasn't?

So your unemployment rate is above 7% like New York, New Jersey, and California?

Who brought back professional sports with fans before anyone else? Thankfully, we have people like DeSantis doing the right thing so fucking cowards like you don't fuck up the country for decades beyond the years you libtards already have.
People forget that it was only back in april that TX had a full stadium for the opening rangers game and the left went nuts, just as they went nuts last year when florica had 1/2 full stadiums for football - it was so reckless and dangerous.

TX and FL led the way and look at sports now? it took guts and leadership to do that, being a sniveling coward is easy, leadership is hard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
California had 153 COVID-19 deaths yesterday. How many did Florida have?

California has the worst unemployment rate in the country (tied with Nevada) at 7.5%. Florida's unemployment rate is 4.9%. How many millions of people in California are unemployed because of their retarded policies?

mr merlin

EOG Master
So i take it you live in one of the large cities that had a democrat mayor that imposed masks, etc? That may be true but surely you're aware there are vast stretches of florida where it wasn't like that?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Masks Cut Covid Risk in Half, New Study Shows​

November 18, 2021, 4:57 AM EST
I saw that, was rather amused, I'm curious however why there's no statistical evidence to indicate that, or even a tiny benefit?

When you compare state to state, city to city, school district to school district between masked to unmasked, you dont see any difference whatsoever.

Putting out fake/manipulated scientific studies to agree with a political agenda is truly shocking and dangerous, and exactly why faith in public health authorities has eroded .

MrTop

EOG Master
I saw that, was rather amused, I'm curious however why there's no statistical evidence to indicate that, or even a tiny benefit?

When you compare state to state, city to city, school district to school district between masked to unmasked, you dont see any difference whatsoever.

Putting out fake/manipulated scientific studies to agree with a political agenda is truly shocking and dangerous, and exactly why faith in public health authorities has eroded .

it had all the numbers but giving it to you would not matter.. you do not have the paper

mr merlin

EOG Master
it is a world wide headline. Came from the Europe where the cases are going up
So you're a pro masker huh? So we're 11 months into the vaccines and people are still talking about masks? that means either masks dont work, the vaccines dont work, or both?

MrTop

EOG Master
So you're a pro masker huh? So we're 11 months into the vaccines and people are still talking about masks? that means either masks dont work, the vaccines dont work, or both?

ken grifith .monkey's boss at citadel ..a big time republican spoke to the head doctor of the largest doctor group in the country...said the people are coming in that never had the shot and got covid and asked can i get the shot

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
ken grifith .monkey's boss at citadel ..a big time republican spoke to the head doctor of the largest doctor group in the country...said the people are coming in that never had the shot and got covid and asked can i get the shot

Cool story. So 97% still. Right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
So instead of trying to make a rational point you say "oh yea, well some guy said something ". LOL

I think you're better than that Mr Top.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So instead of trying to make a rational point you say "oh yea, well some guy said something ". LOL

I think you're better than that Mr Top.

He definitely isn't better than that.

He's been doing it for almost two years now.

He's as pathetic as it gets.

These people can't even read charts much less analyze them.

That's why they get conned by MSM. They're too fucking stupid to think for themselves.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here in Mn we have the worst covid in the nation and the media is all over it, it leads the news and they are hyping it non stop, cases, hospitals, blah, blah, blah.

Then our dem governor comes out and tells them that he has no intention of declaring another emergency, that there will not be a new mask mandate or any other restrictions of any kind, and then he told them the truth - he said it wont work. the disappointment in the media is just hysterical to watch.

MrTop

EOG Master
He definitely isn't better than that.

He's been doing it for almost two years now.

He's as pathetic as it gets.

These people can't even read charts much less analyze them.

That's why they get conned by MSM. They're too fucking stupid to think for themselves.

you are just pissed off that your boss at citadel fired you.. and you went to vegas and are out of work

MrTop

EOG Master
Here in Mn we have the worst covid in the nation and the media is all over it, it leads the news and they are hyping it non stop, cases, hospitals, blah, blah, blah.

Then our dem governor comes out and tells them that he has no intention of declaring another emergency, that there will not be a new mask mandate or any other restrictions of any kind, and then he told them the truth - he said it wont work. the disappointment in the media is just hysterical to watch.

well if some of the hospitals shut down this could be a cost.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And he only told the truth finally because he's powerless and impotent now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
well if some of the hospitals shut down this could be a cost.
He announced the military is coming in to help next week. he also admitted that many of the news cases and hospitalizations are fully vaxxed, approx 50% of people dying are fully vaxxed and 35% of hospitalizations are vaxxed.

MrTop

EOG Master
He announced the military is coming in to help next week. he also admitted that many of the news cases and hospitalizations are fully vaxxed, approx 50% of people dying are fully vaxxed and 35% of hospitalizations are vaxxed.

hospital bills come many months later. When people cannot pay for it , it gets passed on to the hospital . Then either the gov't helps out or it goes out of business.

mr merlin

EOG Master
hospital bills come many months later. When people cannot pay for it , it gets passed on to the hospital . Then either the gov't helps out or it goes out of business.
The govt is paying all covid bills, that has nothing to do with anything.