Not Guilty

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Not guilty on all charges.

The Right has a new hero.

Is it Kyle Rittenhouse or Judge Bruce Schroeder or both?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Could Rittenhouse serve as a spokesperson for PointsBet or DraftKings?

"Fire away," he could say with a smile.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Rogue Prosecutors. They instantly win the nifong award for most disgusting rogue Prosecutors of the year.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The CORRECT Verdict.

Kid Was There To Defend America, and Then Had To Defend Himself.

On The Street, and Then in The Courtroom.

I'd Tell Him To Call 911 Next Time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What a fine young man he is, I'll tell you what, that kid has the greatest trigger discipline in the world, how he managed to avoid spraying the crowd after he killed the first couple is beyond me?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Essentially, we have a Civil War, albeit with a very small base. You can bet your bottom buck the radical left and the criminals in the media will devise a way to have a right-wing sympathetic individual's life come to an end.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Which is more preposterous- that joe biden was elected fairly and is a good President or that Rittenhouse was really guilty of murder and the jury got it wrong ?A question with no answer .The bigger point is just how screwed up and lawless and dishonest the democrat party and their adoring media is.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Which is more preposterous- that joe biden was elected fairly and is a good President or that Rittenhouse was really guilty of murder and the jury got it wrong ?A question with no answer .The bigger point is just how screwed up and lawless and dishonest the democrat party and their adoring media is.

Complete Poison.

Need To Keep Fighting Back.

If You Vote Democrat These Days, You're a Communist, Who Hates America !

America Needs To Be RED, Everywhere, in 2022.

MrTop

EOG Master

Eight Alcohol-Fueled Unruly Passengers Face $161,823 in Fines​

U.S. regulators proposed $161,823 in fines against eight airline passengers for alleged alcohol-related misbehavior, saying the rate of unruly behavior on flights “remains too high.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Eight Alcohol-Fueled Unruly Passengers Face $161,823 in Fines​

U.S. regulators proposed $161,823 in fines against eight airline passengers for alleged alcohol-related misbehavior, saying the rate of unruly behavior on flights “remains too high.
I wonder what they do if they dont or cant pay?