Christian needs to hang them up

choslamshe

EOG Master
For as good as McCaffrey is when he's on the field, I'm embarrassed for him that winning his own Super Bowl would be just to stay healthy for 'several' games in a row. Cook is following the same path.

RBs are becoming as valuable as the safety position. Nothing but plug n' plays....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Don’t know it they need to retire, just need to use a committee more.

Last edited by a moderator:

boston massacre

EOG Master
For as good as McCaffrey is when he's on the field, I'm embarrassed for him that winning his own Super Bowl would be just to stay healthy for 'several' games in a row. Cook is following the same path.

RBs are becoming as valuable as the safety position. Nothing but plug n' plays....

Will Have Missed 23 of His Last 33 Games Thru End of This Year, and since Signing His Last Contract, as Highest Paid Running Back

boston massacre

EOG Master
Tenn similarly paid a ton to Julio to predictably sit on IR this season.

0 td's.

Written Shortly After Trade Was Made.

The 32-year-old Jones is still a player with the potential to have a substantial effect on whatever the Titans hope to do offensively. The only real question that hovers around him is his ability to stay healthy, especially given the sizable investment that came via his $15.3 million guaranteed salary for this season.

We can knock the Falcons for not landing the first-round pick they reportedly wanted in return for Jones -- they received a second- and fourth-round pick while also parting with a sixth-round selection -- but that price always seemed ridiculously high for a player in his early 30s and with a massive contract.

So now we'll see what Jones can do for a Tennessee team that reached the AFC title game two seasons ago and won the AFC South in 2020.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For a minute I thought you were talking about Ronaldo…

Won't be long. If a player can't stay on the field, they are worthless. Gay Gay Watt another example. Have to be smart and take the dependable, durable player. Production may be less when both on the field but when one is nursing a fractured pussy, the dependable player wins. Watt is done and has been done for years.