"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
hes not boycotting the Australian Open event he is not eligible to play in it if he does not follow the simple and safe rules
, Hes not participating as he is not eligible to play in some strange country vs country ATP tune up event....

boycott. lol

and a little birdie tells me he will play in it and do whatever is required .
this

medical exemption was granted through a 'rigorous review process' that went via the country's Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) guidelines

howid

EOG Dedicated
the AO did what they had to to save face and tons of sponsorship money what else is new.

railbird

EOG Master
A country is going to change their vax laws because some entitled multimillionaire tennis players don’t want to get a vax? Lol. No one is forcing them to get it. Their stance isn’t going to change anything either. The biggest loser - the fans
austrailoa bends the knee to the GOAT.

joker gets an exemption

mr merlin

EOG Master
this

medical exemption was granted through a 'rigorous review process' that went via the country's Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) guidelines
Yea, it was pretty rigorous, they finally realized he wasn't going to cave and gave in, LOL.

Science.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They aren't laws, they're dictates, these politicians are as weak as they come, they could easily be bullied into doing just about anything if money backers or other powerfull people push them.
I nailed this one , Joker was the strong one, the politicians as expected caved.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thi Joker Team continues to trytrytry to scam the system. great tennis player however best ever,

Djokovic has reportedly been denied entry to Australia due to a visa mixup. According to the Times of London, a member of Djokovic's team applied for the wrong class of visa — one that doesn't apply to people who have gotten a medical exemption — and Djokovic's stuck at the airport without a way to enter the country.

mr merlin

EOG Master
thi Joker Team continues to trytrytry to scam the system. great tennis player however best ever,

Djokovic has reportedly been denied entry to Australia due to a visa mixup. According to the Times of London, a member of Djokovic's team applied for the wrong class of visa — one that doesn't apply to people who have gotten a medical exemption — and Djokovic's stuck at the airport without a way to enter the country.
Well then he wins again, him not being there is a stain on australia, not him.

Wrong class of visa huh? he's been there dozens of times, he doesn't get a new visa everytime he flies in, I dont know what's really going on - if it's a mixup, if the PM is embarassed or what, but he's never getting vaxxed and that's the important thing.

railbird

EOG Master
Well then he wins again, him not being there is a stain on australia, not him.

Wrong class of visa huh? he's been there dozens of times, he doesn't get a new visa everytime he flies in, I dont know what's really going on - if it's a mixup, if the PM is embarassed or what, but he's never getting vaxxed and that's the important thing.
visas last 10 yrs

railbird

EOG Master
Serena is also boycotting, she knows her heart cant take the jab. but she is a pawn to the left like most blacks are, so cant speak up

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder how his actions will be changed after they made him fly all the way to Australia for nothing? Basically they fucked with him. Do you think he'll be more receptive to the wishes and rules of the australian govt?

I hear macron of france said today he's trying to piss off the unvaccinated(because he's frustrated) - how often is it that when people try to piss others off, and the other people are aware of that, , that those people give in and do what they wanted? Is that common, or do they stiffen and never give in? Just a little food for thought.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So much for the boycott. Good thing tomorrow is the anniversary of the capitol attack. The conspiracy theorists will be out in full force.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rail his "Boycott" is over hes being Deported

LOL #novax
That's good, he never should have agreed to go if they were going to treat him special but not everyone. in any event he's no doubt rather pissed and will get his revenge someday in other ways.

Obviously he was lied to, in essence tricked into coming. Who does that?

blueline

EOG Master
LOL

Mr Djokovic’s visa has been cancelled. Rules are rules, especially when it comes to our borders. No one is above these rules. Our strong border policies have been critical to Australia having one of the lowest death rates in the world from COVID, we are continuing to be vigilant.

— Scott Morrison (@ScottMorrisonMP) January 5, 2022

mr merlin

EOG Master
a tennis crazy county

Australia Border Force has a Great return of Serb
Good one. i wonder if he's calling other players and asking them to drop out? Especially the eastern europeans, it would be nice if 3-4-5 other big names said no thanks. Guys like medvedev.

Remember when australia would shut down because of a half dozen cases - look where they are now - 50,000 cases/day LOL.

1641426193806.png

railbird

EOG Master