Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Overall, we rate Reuters least biased based on objective reporting and very high for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

kane

EOG master
No worries about Reuters report though, I'm sure Merlin and Ray can dig up some video of an athlete dying, or linking a tweet from some alt right kook who thinks the vaccine kills people, maybe Mr Pillow can weigh in

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is the way it is for roughly half the nations kids - the other half are treated worse than prisoners, such a shame.

here are some comments.
Same here in SC
Same in Indiana
Same here. Nobody died. Nobody is in the hospital. Nobody even has the sniffles.
Same in a North Dakota.
same in our district in houston.
We are living free here in Tennessee as well [IMG alt="Flag of United States"]https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f1fa-1f1f8.svg[/IMG]

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fact Check-No evidence COVID-19 vaccines are linked to athletes collapsing or dying from myocarditis

But this is alt right world where facts don't matter, you see it's much more fun to go to you-tube and find some alt right links to videos of young athletes collapsing without a shred of proof that the vaccines are responsible

Weird. I bet James C. Smith being on the board of Pfizer isn't a conflict of interest either. LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course, kane is too stupid to know that executives of Reuters are actually executives making money off of the jab.

Because he read on the internet that they were "objective". LOL.

kane

EOG master
Monkey, the fucking mutt, too stupid to know that the ones who said the vaccines aren't killing athletes are from the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency), the British regulator for drugs and vaccines, which said there is currently no supporting evidence to back up such claims.

kane

EOG master
All Reuters is doing is reporting what the health experts say, they're not making the news, just reporting it, of course Monkey's a fucking mutt and too stupid to understand, he's too stupid to have even read the article

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
kane clearly has no clue how he's being brainwashed. He thinks that Reuters, with members on the board of Pfizer, would ever publish any studies or organizational statements actually linking the deaths of athletes to the vaccine.

He thinks that because they published a statement from a regulatory agency which is run by pharmaceutical companies and provides not even a single study to support their claims, that Reuters is "objective" despite their clear financial conflict of interest.

LMAO.

What a dumb fucking mutt.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
kane probably doesn't even know that the "regulatory" agencies like the FDA don't even conduct their own studies concerning the safety of a vaccine or any drug for that matter.

The FDA gets their "safety" data from the pharmaceutical companies themselves.

Again, zero conflict of interest if you ask a dumb fucking mutt like kane.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course, that explains why the FDA has approved a slew of drugs that later had to be recalled because of safety issues.

But kane read from a Reuters article that there's nothing to be concerned with.

There aren't any conflicts of interest at all. And everyone should be merry that as cases explode to record levels in the country - the vaccines are "safe and effective" after the fourth dose in under a year.

He's not a dumb fucking mutt at all.

kane

EOG master
would ever publish any studies or organizational statements actually linking the deaths of athletes to the vaccine.
Monkey, being the expert on all things vaccine related, should have no problem finding some articles that link the deaths of those athletes to getting the vaccine, I mean there should be a ton of them out there

kane

EOG master
And no, linking a video of athletes collapsing isn't proof, I'll wait for some sort of proof that the vaccine is what killed all those athletes

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Monkey, being the expert on all things vaccine related, should have no problem finding some articles that link the deaths of those athletes to getting the vaccine, I mean there should be a ton of them out there

Who pays for studies that link these deaths to the vaccine? Or do you not know how studies work either?

The fact is, we don't know. And we'll never know, because people like you will do the work for Big Pharma and deny it forever without ever conducting a study.

And if a study is actually conducted providing that link, it will be censored and labeled as "misinformation".

It's a fun game.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We don't know? C'mon man, according to all the alt righters in here the vaccine is killing those athletes, so how can you now say we don't know, LMAO, what a fucking mutt

I never say things are true that I can't prove as fact. You obviously haven't been paying attention.

kane

EOG master
When someone on the alt right shows me some proof that the vaccines are what's killing those athletes, let me know

Ray Luca

EOG Master
of course there's not one shred of evidence linking the vaccine to any of those deaths, the person who made the video doesn't even know if any of those athletes were vaccinated, but facts be damned to the alt right, any young athlete that dies, well for sure it was the vaccine that killed them, you conspiracy kooks are funny

So if someone feels there is unseen risk getting the vaccine you call them alt right nut jobs or Nazi's?

Why is it that every single liberal goes completely fucking nuts when you tell them they might be wrong on something. Seriously every single liberal I know is the smartest fucking person in the room....ALWAYS

kane

EOG master
So if someone feels there is unseen risk getting the vaccine you call them alt right nut jobs or Nazi's?
No, but if someone without any proof whatsoever claims the vaccine is the reason why all those athletes collapsed, those are the conspiracy kooks. Being anti vaccine and believing athletes are dropping dead due to the vaccine are two completely different things

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
In a propaganda world, the truth and searching for the truth is always a conspiracy theory.

All the left ever has to do to dismiss a topic in the minds of the sheep is label something racist or a conspiracy theory and they will defend the narrative eternally - despite any amount of contradictory fact.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, but if someone without any proof whatsoever claims the vaccine is the reason why all those athletes collapsed, those are the conspiracy kooks. Being anti vaccine and believing athletes are dropping dead due to the vaccine are two completely different things
A year from now when deaths are 100% above normal, you'll be blaming it on long term covid. that wont be what it is.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This Guy Will Be a Disaster For Law Abiding Citizens in N.Y.

Wacking Someone Over The Head and Robbing Them Will Be Like a Parking Ticket.

Good Deal For Drug Dealers.

A drug dealer caught with 50 kilos of heroin would be charged with misdemeanor drug possession, not drug trafficking.

Here's Another One.

Who goes to jail on Bragg’s watch? Virtually no one. The only people Bragg recommends for pretrial detention and later prison sentences are murderers, shooters who actually cause serious injuries—firing 50 shots down a crowded street won’t get you locked up if you don’t hit anybody

Check Out This One.

Burglars, robbers, drug traffickers, armed felons, gang offenders, and all the other categories of dangerous criminals in Manhattan won’t see the inside of a jail cell.

Future For New Yorkers Looking BRIGHT !

Even when Bragg does intend to seek jail sentences, the penalties will not be stiff. Bragg says that the maximum sentence sought for any offense will be 20 years, and that his office will never seek life without parole.

A Candy Kane Type Politician.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
IT's OVER!

Just got home from happy hour - place was packed. only sign of covid was a couple nimrods that walked in masked - maybe 200 people in the place. i think we're setting new records too. I dont know about florida but it's over here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You don't know about Florida? Hmm, and here I thought the headline that reads "Florida Sets New Daily COVID-19 Case Record with 76,887 on Friday" would have at least given you a hint

New York set a record for cases today too with 80,757. New York also had 187 deaths today. Got a valid point?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You don't know about Florida? Hmm, and here I thought the headline that reads "Florida Sets New Daily COVID-19 Case Record with 76,887 on Friday" would have at least given you a hint
So lets see, Ny and FL have roughly the same population and roughly the same number of cases(they're about the same in vax rate as well), compare and contrast the two -

NY has mask mandates, vaccine mandates in the largest cities, vaccine mandates to work, kids are masked, quite a few schools are closed, and most significantly they're in a complete tizzy over covid.

Florida doesn't have any of that, most people couldn't care less about the cases and the people in charge say ""yea, that's a lot of cases, we should peak soon, hang in there".

Kane - are you telling me that you think NY's response is superior to Fl's? Really?

NY is prob peaking now - perhaps this weekend, Fl maybe a few days later, they're both going to follow the same trajectory, you know it and I know it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
NY put out some new data today - they finally realized that the covid hospitalization numbers look bad - but they really aren't that bad - so after 2 years they decided to give people the truth. About 1/2 the people hospitalized with covid aren't in the hospital "for" covid - so the situation is really not bad at all. It's the same in every state - good news huh?

1641606604952.png