Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
Sorry Merlin, but zerohedge is an extreme right wing site, I don't waste my time reading that garbage

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sorry Merlin, but zerohedge is an extreme right wing site, I don't waste my time reading that garbage

So you only read leftist sites.

Don't care what evidence is presented for a counter-argument.

And then claim you're not brainwashed.

MrTop

EOG Master
citibank to fire no vax workers

Citigroup Inc. was the first major Wall Street bank to impose a strict Covid-19 vaccine mandate: Get a shot or face termination. With its deadline fast approaching, the company is preparing for action

mr merlin

EOG Master
citibank to fire no vax workers

Citigroup Inc. was the first major Wall Street bank to impose a strict Covid-19 vaccine mandate: Get a shot or face termination. With its deadline fast approaching, the company is preparing for action
We'll see how that tough guy routine works out in the long run. Just got a message from a guy where i used to work - he said the pussy CEO who's always talking up vaccines(he's vaxxed and boosted) just caught covid. You cant fix stupid I guess.

MrTop

EOG Master
We'll see how that tough guy routine works out in the long run. Just got a message from a guy where i used to work - he said the pussy CEO who's always talking up vaccines(he's vaxxed and boosted) just caught covid. You cant fix stupid I guess.

is your friend's company as big as citibank ? citi has over 200,000 employees

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
750k cases yesterday and morons still think the vaccine is worth a shit.

Cheering on corporate mandates. LOL.

Brainwashing is a hell of a drug.

MrTop

EOG Master
Evidence is growing that vaccine rules haven’t led to major employee defections. Just 3% of employers with mandates in a November survey by Willis Towers Watson said they had a spike in resignations. United Airlines Holdings Inc. and Tyson Foods Inc., two of the earliest large companies to impose similar rules, reported 99% and 96% compliance near their deadlines.

In New York, unions representing members of the police department warned a city mandate would pull thousands of officers off the streets. When the deadline passed, fewer than three dozen were placed on leave.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
750k cases yesterday and morons still think the vaccine is worth a shit.

Cheering on corporate mandates. LOL.

Brainwashing is a hell of a drug.

kane

EOG master
The vaccine isn't meant to prevent you from getting the virus, but if you do get the virus, being vaxxed means you're much more likely to have milder symptoms, the alt right keeps posting anytime someone who's vaxxed gets Covid, but they're too ignorant to understand that the unvaxxed experience more serious symptoms, the hospitals are filled with mostly the unvaxxed, Getting Covid with the Vaccine equals mild symptoms, getting Covid without the vaccine equals serious sympotms

MrTop

EOG Master
The vaccine isn't meant to prevent you from getting the virus, but if you do get the virus, being vaxxed means you're much more likely to have milder symptoms, the alt right keeps posting anytime someone who's vaxxed gets Covid, but they're too ignorant to understand that the unvaxxed experience more serious symptoms, the hospitals are filled with mostly the unvaxxed, Getting Covid with the Vaccine equals mild symptoms, getting Covid without the vaccine equals serious sympotms

they are listening to joe rogaine

lol

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

LOL. You idiots have even been brainwashed into believing a new definition of what vaccine means.

The CDC had to change the definition of "vaccine" in the middle of this because apparently, they didn't know what a vaccine was until the COVID-19 "vaccine" stopped providing immunity.

And you fucking retards buy it hook, line, and sinker because you're that clueless and manipulated.

Original definition:

New definition since September of 2021.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's not why the fully vaccinated were allowed to go without masks or anything.

Derp.

You people are so fucking brainwashed, you can't even remember all of the ridiculous lies you've been told.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1:57 As a fully vaccinated person, should we have any worries about walking by someone on the street who may be unvaccinated?

2:03 Not at all. I would have no concern walking down the street past a person who's not been vaccinated and even a person who's been infected, because the protection is really quite substantial.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they are listening to joe rogaine

lol
We can go back and forth bickering all night, my advice to you is keep pumping in those boosters...they might work if you take enough of them?

Of course they might not, that's why I'm more comfortable if you guys go first.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's not why the fully vaccinated were allowed to go without masks or anything.

Derp.

You people are so fucking brainwashed, you can't even remember all of the ridiculous lies you've been told.

truth to the story is the companies like Citibank is noticing people are getting sick. The ones getting sick and out of work were the unvaxxed. Citi is getting rid of them because they are taking too much time off. You are a capitalist you should understand that right?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
truth to the story is the companies like Citibank is noticing people are getting sick. The ones getting sick and out of work were the unvaxxed. Citi is getting rid of them because they are taking too much time off. You are a capitalist you should understand that right?

So the 10% of employees that haven't complied to the Citi mandate are the only ones getting sick? LMAO.

850,000 cases today. And that doesn't include home tests.

Quit making up retarded lies, libtard.

MrTop

EOG Master
So the 10% of employees that haven't complied to the Citi mandate are the only ones getting sick? LMAO.

850,000 cases today. And that doesn't include home tests.

Quit making up retarded lies, libtard.

no just getting rid of the people getting sick. They are taking time off. Guys like you the weak. You caught the virus.. a cess pool

mr merlin

EOG Master
unvaxxed has nothing to do with it. If the employee takes too much time off cause of being sick ...he gone
i assume you're trolling, omicron is a mild disease that almost no one would miss work for under "normal" conditions, plus you'll only catch it once. What Citi is doing is jumping on the bandwagon of wanting to do what the authorities want, it's part of being woke.

My contacts where I used to work reported that what happens is someone testes positive and then they make the people they were in contact with stay home too, so you have whole crews/sections out for a week or so. But this was last year, they tell me everyone has pretty much had it by now so it's really not happening anymore.

Where i worked they dont have a mandate and are waiting for the court ruling before doing anything, it sounds like approx 20-25% are unvaxxed and many of them say they will absolutely not get it. They had staffing trouble under normal conditions, it might seem like you can just get by if 10-15% refuse and are fired, but that's not the way it works.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Where are all the test that was promised by the flim--flam man.
I read they've signed the contract and people might be able to start ordering them in a couple weeks, just as omicron eases. However most of them wont be available for months, LOL.

kane

EOG master
Where are all the test that was promised by the flim--flam man.
Well, thanks to Gov DeathSentence, about a million tests were allowed to expire while sitting in a warehouse

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, thanks to Gov DeathSentence, about a million tests were allowed to expire while sitting in a warehouse

Florida has updated their covid testing guidance, basically they now say to not test unless you're sick, if you're exposed to someone dont test, dont test randomly or weekly, etc, dont test in school,. they want far less testing than is going on now because it accomplishes nothing.

Ron gets it right almost every time.

kane

EOG master
I guess you didn't read the article, Florida is getting hit hard right now and people are waiting in line for 3 hours to get tested, but the idiot Governor allowed a million tests to go to waste. The Mayor of Miami-Dade County sent a letter to the Fla Surgeon General asking for "All possible tests be directed to Miami-Dade County to meet the growing demand for testing in our community." But Gov DeathSentence doesn't give a shit about Covid or the people in his state, so why bother handing out tests for people who want them, better to let them go to waste while sitting in some warehouse

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

What are the nicknames you have for the governors of the 15 states ahead of Florida in deaths per capita?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I guess you didn't read the article, Florida is getting hit hard right now and people are waiting in line for 3 hours to get tested, but the idiot Governor allowed a million tests to go to waste. The Mayor of Miami-Dade County sent a letter to the Fla Surgeon General asking for "All possible tests be directed to Miami-Dade County to meet the growing demand for testing in our community." But Gov DeathSentence doesn't give a shit about Covid or the people in his state, so why bother handing out tests for people who want them, better to let them go to waste while sitting in some warehouse

So you're dumb enough to think that tests that expired would have been capable of being used right now?

And you're blaming the governor for that.

LOL.

kane

EOG master
Monkey, being the fucking mutt he is, didn't bother to read the article either, if he did, he would have known that those million tests expired between Dec 26th and Dec 30th, the letter sent by the Mayor of Miami-Dade requesting those tests was sent on Dec 21st, a full week to 10 days before the tests expired, but for whatever reason, the Mayor and whoever else wanted those tests were unable to get them, so instead of the people getting the tests they wanted, Gov DeathSentence never got those tests out, and instead they eventually expired

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont care, there's a testing shortage because hoards of idiots are rushing out to get tested when they shouldn't, instead of if they actually have symptoms and are in a vulnerable classification. I wouldn't worry about it though - Bidens in charge and he's promised testing for everyone, LOL. Here's some some sharp satire from the good old babylon bee

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Monkey, being the fucking mutt he is, didn't bother to read the article either, if he did, he would have known that those million tests expired between Dec 26th and Dec 30th, the letter sent by the Mayor of Miami-Dade requesting those tests was sent on Dec 21st, a full week to 10 days before the tests expired, but for whatever reason, the Mayor and whoever else wanted those tests were unable to get them, so instead of the people getting the tests they wanted, Gov DeathSentence never got those tests out, and instead they eventually expired

LMAO. You really aren't very bright.

So over Christmas, the state was supposed to make some huge move to send a bunch of tests that expire in less than a week to Miami.

Let me guess, you think that would have made a huge difference too.

And you think you're intelligent. Jesus fucking Christ.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And if DeSantis somehow manages to send those tests over Christmas week, you whine and bitch that they expired in under a week.

Because that's how predictable you fucking losers are.

You'll always blame him for everything. At the end of the day, it all really just comes down to your hatred of American freedom.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
So over Christmas, the state was supposed to make some huge move to send a bunch of tests that expire in less than a week to Miami.
The tests were requested on the 21st, well before Christmas, and shipping Covid tests from where they were being stored to Miami wouldn't have been "some huge move", they could have been shipped there the same day and those million tests could have been used, you can get a lot of testing done in 7-10 days, but I know how much of a fucking mutt you are and the need to defend the Gov at any and all costs