Comedian Bob Saget Found Dead

Heim

EOG Master
Guy was on a national comedy tour. He had gigs Friday & Saturday. Would he go on a national tour with health issues.

You don't know who uses. Fentanyl is everywhere.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Has anyone ever seen him perform? His act was hilarious. His show is one of the filthiest I've ever been to. I would put it up along the lines of Redd Foxx. I saw him about 6 years ago, almost to the day, will have to look it up. He starts off by saying if you think I'm going to be like Danny Tanner, then you may as well fu*king leave right now, lol. I loved it!

Valuist

EOG Master
"That Ain't Right"

We don't know, either way. What we do know is Alex Stein #99 will likely be banned from Twitter for suggesting the death was related to the vaccine. With high tech nowadays, one can't say anything negative about the vaccines or the government. Only one way conversation.

Valuist

EOG Master
Guy was on a national comedy tour. He had gigs Friday & Saturday. Would he go on a national tour with health issues.

You don't know who uses. Fentanyl is everywhere.

Authorities have stated no signs of foul play or drug use.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Authorities have stated no signs of foul play or drug use.
Tough to say, the police were called due to an unresponsive person, not unusual for the people who find him(almost certainly friends) to clean up the scene - especially if they were involved in giving him possible drugs.

Heim

EOG Master
Comedians have the highest incidents of drug overdoses, suicides in entertainment.

It's the lifestyle. Saget was among the Kinnison and Williams crowd in L.A. comedy scene.

Just saying. The autopsy will tell all.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Like to know the timeline of when he had covid and booster. Sounds like he took booster to quickly after recovery from covid?

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Good Lord,

Here in Northern CA, I talked to my Nephew { who is in charge of a bunch of nurses} and a nurse and both said that even if you tested positive for coronavirus, you are still ok to go to work, because they need the help...

the nurse i talked to yesterday said that she thought that, just like the flu, will not go away...

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good Lord,

Here in Northern CA, I talked to my Nephew { who is in charge of a bunch of nurses} and a nurse and both said that even if you tested positive for coronavirus, you are still ok to go to work, because they need the help...

the nurse i talked to yesterday said that she thought that, just like the flu, will not go away...
Yup - they're really saying that's ok, so the sports leagues should immediately follow suit.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Good Lord,

Heard in NY they are offering the nurses etc who got fired for no vaccine, permanent jobs back

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I'm getting my 3rd dose fairly soon....guess I better start getting to my bucket list
You 60+ or fat? Otherwise don't bother .

Knowing there will be another variant year from now that this booster most likely won't help you with, why continue with them if you are not a compromised old guy? Where's the line? Assuming you have one?

mr merlin

EOG Master
israel is going great guns with their 4th booster already - cases there are exploding, more boosters only make it worse.

1642081242317.png

Heim

EOG Master
Here's two more to make it a trifecta:

Louis Anderson

Meatloaf: Reports claim seriously I'll with Covid 😳