Brian Flores fired???

railbird

EOG Master
I'm surprised he was fired, probably decision made when 1-7, 2-0 vs pats, would have made playoffs if Tua didn't get hurt in October.

Last edited by a moderator:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yeah was interesting to say the least but expectations were really high there coming into the season. I think reeling off 7 in a row gives you 1 more year though lol.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
First time the Dolphins swept the Patriots in 20 seasons.

Coach Flo deserved better.

Flores is a product of the Patriots Way after being an employee of the New England football organization from 2004 to 2018.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
First time the Dolphins swept the Patriots in 20 seasons.

Coach Flo deserved better.

Flores is a product of the Patriots Way after being an employee of the New England football organization from 2004 to 2018.
Wish the Lions would pick up Flores right now and ditch Dan Campbell.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Flores went 24-25 in his three seasons in Miami.

He was an impressive 4-2 against his old boss, Bill Belichick, not an easy feat.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
His boss, Stephen Ross, owner of the Dolphins and huge donator to the University of Michigan pledged he would not poach Harbaugh away from U of M.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Firings like this is what gives black activists in the NFL a voice.

Horrible move. Fire the GM if you need to fire someone, not the coach.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Word is Flores couldnt get along with the Gm and some staff..hes a good football coach he wont remain unemployed for long

MrTop

EOG Master
I expected more from the fins before the year started. When i noticed the 9.5 win total, winning 10 last year and 1 extra game this year I said ut oh.

Valuist

EOG Master
I expected more from the fins before the year started. When i noticed the 9.5 win total, winning 10 last year and 1 extra game this year I said ut oh.

I found one place (Mountaineer Park) that had a 9.5 RSW total and hit the under. I'm shocked the bet came so close to losing.

Let's just say they were on the positive side of variance in 2020 and that was a puffed up number.

Valuist

EOG Master
Between the Bears and Giants, which is the better job? Both franchises messed up. Or will both end up sitting on their hands and Flores ends up elsewhere?

MrTop

EOG Master
I found one place (Mountaineer Park) that had a 9.5 RSW total and hit the under. I'm shocked the bet came so close to losing.

Let's just say they were on the positive side of variance in 2020 and that was a puffed up number.

i remember when you called it. Nice hit. When you said it and the 9.5 total. I passed . At first i thought before the line came out it would be 10u

boston massacre

EOG Master
I forgot that Culley also spent time in NE.

Patriot Linebacker Coach/ Co Defensive Cord. Jerod Mayo, Also in Line For Texans Interview.

Nick Caserio and Jack Easterby Spent Time Together at N.E. Under Belichick.

Especially Caserio. Maybe 20 Years.

Flores There For 16 Years.

Easterby Brought Caserio To Texans.

Flores, Mayo, Easterby, Caserio.

Many Years Together at N.E. Under Belchick.