"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

mr merlin

EOG Master
I saw a comment from Australia, it went something like this...Novak better be the enemy, because if he isn't then we're all fools.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
My biggest problem is the fact he isn't some chump or no name guy on the streets. He is one of the best if not best tennis player in the world. Why, why jeopardize the history you've created with some major bullshit stance. I mean he has been weird the past couple years but how do you have your family let alone team condone all this shit? It amazes me. It truly amazes me he would risk not playing in not only this major but future ones. His life is over regardless if he wins in Australia or not.

Going out like a straight bitch and everything he ever did was for not.

railbird

EOG Master
My biggest problem is the fact he isn't some chump or no name guy on the streets. He is one of the best if not best tennis player in the world. Why, why jeopardize the history you've created with some major bullshit stance. I mean he has been weird the past couple years but how do you have your family let alone team condone all this shit? It amazes me. It truly amazes me he would risk not playing in not only this major but future ones. His life is over regardless if he wins in Australia or not.

Going out like a straight bitch and everything he ever did was for not.
He is now a patriot of freedom. He would have been a bitch if he let scumbag country inject him with poison. instead he is now the best athlete of the 21 st century

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update:

An Australian judge has reinstated tennis star Novak Djokovic's visa, which was canceled after his arrival last week because he is unvaccinated.

Circuit Court Judge Anthony Kelly also ordered the government on Monday to release Djokovic from Melbourne hotel quarantine within 30 minutes of his decision.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just don't have empathy for him. I can't. He can travel unvaccinated and live his life which I guess is his right but it impacts the world as a whole.

I can and would love to do things too without concern for others. What if I told you I don't wash my hands after taking a big dump then proceed to cook the public dinner at a restaurant???

Yeah, think about it for a second. Really think about it. We aren't getting to a point where we will actually debate about how it's my right not to wash my hands.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm all for freedom but freedom to be a good person and to respect others. Anybody can go anywhere at any time if they have the funds available. In a time where our enemy is a virus this is what we should be most concerned about.

Most of us get lost in the sauce and hype. I put the grocery cart back because that's what good people do.

To each his/her own. All this Djokovic shit just makes the world a worse place. More divide, more selfishness from everybody involved and we always need to remember a good person doesn't need to be told they're good. They just live life that way and believe me most of it isnt subjective.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good win for the antivaxers down under.
He won but the govt is still trying to throw him out - this is perfect because it just shows their corruption, I'm still hoping he comes to his senses and boycotts(along with other players).
Even Rafa now say's he's won and should play and calls the whole thing a circus.

If he does end up playing he needs to be extremely vocal in mocking the govt and prime minister.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm all for freedom but freedom to be a good person and to respect others. Anybody can go anywhere at any time if they have the funds available. In a time where our enemy is a virus this is what we should be most concerned about.

Most of us get lost in the sauce and hype. I put the grocery cart back because that's what good people do.

To each his/her own. All this Djokovic shit just makes the world a worse place. More divide, more selfishness from everybody involved and we always need to remember a good person doesn't need to be told they're good. They just live life that way and believe me most of it isnt subjective.
I dont know what world you live in but the virus is NOT the enemy, not even a teensy little bit, the biomedical complex is the enemy, fauci is the enemy, the CDC is the enemy. The virus is nothing.

Valuist

EOG Master

If one is so fearful of catching the Rona from attending an outdoor tennis match because the Jokers is there, then they shouldn't go. HE is the attraction; not some Autralian resident paralyzed by fear. The game is played outdoors; quite easy to stay away from Djokovic, who isn't even sick now.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm not necessarily speaking on fear. Just the way things are going if we expect to move on from this. You guys don't think about his kids and kids in general growing up in this world? It's breeding mentally disturbed and evil human beings who just know masks and restrictions in school and out of school. The mental damage to Healthcare staff and other places of work is incredible. I don't have any kids but I wish people luck.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm not necessarily speaking on fear. Just the way things are going if we expect to move on from this. You guys don't think about his kids and kids in general growing up in this world? It's breeding mentally disturbed and evil human beings who just know masks and restrictions in school and out of school. The mental damage to Healthcare staff and other places of work is incredible. I don't have any kids but I wish people luck.
Roughly 1/2 of the nations schools dont wear masks, have no vaccine mandates, they dont even test or quarantine in many places. they attend school. eat, play, engage in extra activities like they always have - this shows that covid fear is in fact a choice.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
saw this not my creation but had a chuckle

Novax Djocovid is the greatest tennis player ever. He's only missed 2 shots in the last 12 months.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Get Lo$t, trytrytry. The Joker will get the last laugh when he lifts the trophy James Caan Rollerball style.
I dont think they'll let him play, they're letting him practice but I think they'll kick him out a day or two before the tourny begins. Every min he would be on the court would be an embarrassment to the authorities.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
things may go badly for the joker on his little boycott effort here, even I think 3 years a bit harsh even if guilty.

1641921943261.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
things may go badly for the joker on his little boycott effort here, even I think 3 years a bit harsh even if guilty.

View attachment 7465192
Novaks reason for a waiver is previous infection, not claiming he's vaxxed. I know you dont like him or his stance, but this has nothing to do with him or this situation.

I hope I'm wrong but I just dont think these weak assed polticians will allow him to compete and probably win, every moment he's out there would be a slap in the face to them and their tyranny - tyranny requires total obedience , they just cant let him play IMO.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Kyrgios ‘embarrassed’ to be Australian​

Nick Kyrgios ‘embarrassed’ to be an Australian athlete after Novak Djokovic visa debacle
Nick Kyrgios admits he is “embarrassed” to be an Australian athlete after the Novak Djokovic visa debacle.
The controversial Australian player is currently isolating after testing positive for Covid, which forced him to withdraw from the Sydney Tennis Classic.
And Kyrgios has hit out at the media over the controversy surrounding Djokovic’s visa and vaccination exemption, while conceding he is “embarrassed” by the whole affair.
“We know that the media like to create s***-storms, with my story and everything going on with Novak,” said Kyrgios, who has tumbled down the world rankings to No 114. “I feel quite embarrassed as an Australian athlete who’s seen what this guy has done for us and for the sport.
“I just don’t think it’s right how we’re handling it, but the media loves to do that, loves to divide.”

howid

EOG Dedicated
Kyrgios is a head case, just last month he was "hoping the best players would be there."

Great talent otherwise, shame he continually sabotages his own game.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update:

Australia's immigration minister has revoked tennis star Novak Djokovic's visa ahead of the Australian Open. Officials were investigating possible inconsistencies in documents related to Djokovic's December PCR result and his movements in the days after he tested positive for Covid-19 in Serbia.

railbird

EOG Master
Update:

Australia's immigration minister has revoked tennis star Novak Djokovic's visa ahead of the Australian Open. Officials were investigating possible inconsistencies in documents related to Djokovic's December PCR result and his movements in the days after he tested positive for Covid-19 in Serbia.

Austrailia is under british commonwealth, Austrailia, England, and Canada all should be nuked off the face of the earth. they are same people that George Washington crushed 250 yrs ago and all 3 nations are the enemy of freedom.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Austrailia is under british commonwealth, Austrailia, England, and Canada all should be nuked off the face of the earth. they are same people that George Washington crushed 250 yrs ago and all 3 nations are the enemy of freedom.
I would agree that the #1 priority of ron desantis when he becomes president should be to invade australia and free their people.