Congrats to Fezzik

Heim

EOG Master
Lol...Fezzik so nervous about losing 3 units needs KSU on ML that ultimately closes 10.

Any truth Fezzik had the Indians on ML over out manned Custer?

Clients get ready for high vig props correlated to bonuses....

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Good laugh the other day, RJ Bell still needling Fezzik placing Brady 17th on his preseason Qb ratings.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting Fezzik begging bettors for more outs, basically the only ones you can find his props. 😅

Heim

EOG Master
Are we really supposed to believe after he released KSU -185, ten minutes later -250 because of him? 😅

A $25 release 😂

I didn't check. It was probably Fezzik finding a rogue price, everywhere else -210/-220 and moving.

Wasn't there a song 'The Great Pretender'? Jimmy would know.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik all shook up after Eagle 3 unit loss yesterday, all ML plays today, so far.

Week 18 a ML candy store!?

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik releases MIA +7 as a GOY. He's so confident he needs a number only available on Tuesday at South Point & Fan Duel.

Heim

EOG Master
Westgate Season Win Contest Update: Fezzik finished 2nd for $6,400 (entry fee was $200). 22-7-3.

Amazing, the full game NFL hitting at a 35 percent clip last 25 for customers. He must be saving the
good stuff for contests.

I bet Fezzik spends a lot of time looking in the stale bread rack at the grocery store from habit.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik trying the line moves with school enrollment under 2,000.

Fezzik prop vig usually higher than student body.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
With hundreds to total FRAUDS everywhere, HEIM picks his battles with me?!

1) Completely Biased?

2) Total Donkey?

Sharp money on (1), but the parlay worth an investment also......

Heim

EOG Master
With hundreds to total FRAUDS everywhere, HEIM picks his battles with me?!

1) Completely Biased?

2) Total Donkey?

Sharp money on (1), but the parlay worth an investment also......

You're intimating you moved the LSU number from -185 to -250 in 10 minutes!? That's total tout BS.You grabbed a slow moving out when the rest of the world confirmed LSU was starting a receiver at Qb and number exploded.

Lol you had anything to do, day game limits, with a team decimated by Covid.

Moreover, a college bowl.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
THIS IS TOTAL HEIM BIASE BULLSHIT

You are a liar pure and simple.

I gave out -185, time stamped, and Computer Bob got it.

The line literally steamed a FULL 10 minutes after my release when Dr. Bob and others released it.

I beat them to the release by 10 + minutes.

Check with Computer Bob and the line history. OR .............. Don't Look it up.. Don't look UP!!!! HeimBias

Heim

EOG Master
Chris Andrews was commenting on a -131 to -150 move on UGA as huge for their book. Take that and multiply it 100x on -185 to -250 on game day with a 25 dollar selection 😅

Heim

EOG Master
Seriously, when you have to explain to clients that +3.5 -122 is better than
+3 -110, these are the clients that create steam from your releases!?

The only defense is if you're front-running these selections, even then
that's more money than the Blue Horseshoe has ever seen.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
THIS IS TOTAL HEIM BIASE BULLSHIT

You are a liar pure and simple.

I gave out -185, time stamped, and Computer Bob got it.

The line literally steamed a FULL 10 minutes after my release when Dr. Bob and others released it.

I beat them to the release by 10 + minutes.

Check with Computer Bob and the line history. OR .............. Don't Look it up.. Don't look UP!!!! HeimBias

Just to summarize the info I have:

Text for Fezzik's BLAP play was received as 3 stars K St ML -190 on 1/3/22 at 10:06am (all times PT). Game was played on 1/4/22, 6pm.

I'll quote a few representative lines on 1/3/22 from VegasInsider:

Circa:
9:40am KSt ML moved to -185 from -180
10:01am moved to -190
10:10am moved to -200
10:14am moved to -210
10:20am moved to -250

Caesars/Will Hill:
All am KSt ML was -190
10:16am moved to -210
10:23am moved to -255

Southpoint:
All am KSt ML was -185
10:13am moved to -200
10:19am moved to -210
10:21am moved to -220
10:23am moved to -250

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Heim don't feel bad I haven't won a contest since I took the fifth grade all school chess championship. Was getting crushed positionally but did a random check and I was like "oh wait, that's mate!" The other kid smashed the pieces off the board and ran out of the room.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Heim don't feel bad I haven't won a contest since I took the fifth grade all school chess championship. Was getting crushed positionally but did a random check and I was like "oh wait, that's mate!" The other kid smashed the pieces off the board and ran out of the room.

-5000 that story never happened.

Also, everyone knows you're pretending to be your brother.

Heim

EOG Master

This akin to saying Selyma Hayak is ugly because she never entered and won Miss Universe.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
I PERSONALLY challenge this Heim. Westgate or Circa Millions. Who gets the higher score. We can play for $100-$5,000. Let me know.