ron desantis cpac

MrTop

EOG Master

Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses Her Entire Congressional Salary After Judge Rules For Pelosi On Mask Mandate​

railbird

EOG Master
steve bannon had a good line, he said you want to have a beer with bush sr, you dont want to have a beer with desantis, but guess what he doesnt want to have a beer with you either. he gets things done and quickly moves on.

kane

EOG master
BREAKING: In a humiliating new interview, Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis waves the white flag of surrender in his battle against Disney, declares that he has “moved on” and demands that Disney “drop its lawsuit” against him. But it gets MORE humiliating for DeSantis. In the pathetic interview today, DeSantis said, “I would say to Disney, go back to what you did well. I think it’s going to be the right business decision. But where we are today, you know, I basically moved on. Disney is suing the state of Florida…. so what I would say is that they should drop the lawsuit.” Wow. After a year of acting like a wannabe fascist strong man against Disney because Disney had the audacity to stand up for the LGBTQ+ community that DeSantis relentlessly attacked, DeSantis is now shamelessly trying to cut his losses and make voters forget that he spent the last year battling a cartoon mouse. His numbers are dropping by the day — and his 2024 presidential campaign is in shambles — and now he’s begging on his knees for Disney to drop their massive lawsuit against him and his administration. Unfortunately for DeSantis, Disney is going to win its massive lawsuit against him — and his campaign will be hit with yet another embarrassing setback. While Ron likes to act tough, he’s nothing but a schoolyard bully who whimpers like a baby and begs for forgiveness when he gets punched in the mouth.

boston massacre

EOG Master
BREAKING: In a humiliating new interview, Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis waves the white flag of surrender in his battle against Disney, declares that he has “moved on” and demands that Disney “drop its lawsuit” against him. But it gets MORE humiliating for DeSantis. In the pathetic interview today, DeSantis said, “I would say to Disney, go back to what you did well. I think it’s going to be the right business decision. But where we are today, you know, I basically moved on. Disney is suing the state of Florida…. so what I would say is that they should drop the lawsuit.” Wow. After a year of acting like a wannabe fascist strong man against Disney because Disney had the audacity to stand up for the LGBTQ+ community that DeSantis relentlessly attacked, DeSantis is now shamelessly trying to cut his losses and make voters forget that he spent the last year battling a cartoon mouse. His numbers are dropping by the day — and his 2024 presidential campaign is in shambles — and now he’s begging on his knees for Disney to drop their massive lawsuit against him and his administration. Unfortunately for DeSantis, Disney is going to win its massive lawsuit against him — and his campaign will be hit with yet another embarrassing setback. While Ron likes to act tough, he’s nothing but a schoolyard bully who whimpers like a baby and begs for forgiveness when he gets punched in the mouth.

Better For Florida, That He Was Elected Governor.

Instead Of The Drug Addict Junkie , You Voted For.