2021-2022 NHL Thread

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I’m interested mainly in this game and blues@van later tonight.

I like jets tonight. My take...
1 they’re still in playoff race. Motivation
2 well rested off lengthy home stand.
3 they’ve got a plan. Get off to fast start.
4 5 on 5 metrics are just better than Buffalo
5 I’m sure it sucks playing home games in half empty arena. No wonder Buffalo is 12-16-5 record at home.

blues@van play is under 6 -114 pinnacle (Demko factor)

Best of luck Sharky with the Reg + points line. Very clever angle!
Funny we both ended up winning with Jets winning in Shootout :):):)

choslamshe

EOG Master
Big win for Kings on the road minus a bunch of D Men

Getting down to crunch time - so many good teams and so many awesome playoff matchups coming...even in the first round. Caught a bit of this game and had that "feel" to it. Nothing better than the chase for Lord Stanley once it begins...

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Great time to be a hockey fan on the home stretch

All at pinny for 1 unit

Rangers -160
Islanders Under 2,5 Team Total -130\
Vegas Under 6 -102

Bushay

NHL Expert
Think these Maple Leafs just might finally be for real. Just went into Tampa, pulled their pants down, and gave them a good spanking in front of their own crowd!.....

Mathews playing unreal. 45 goals in his last 46 games. He might get to 60! Giordano pickup stabilized their D. This team is for real.

choslamshe

EOG Master
What are your thoughts on the Rangers? It is crazy to see how high up in the Conference standings they are yet statistically they are near the bottom of some pretty important categories. Watched a bit of their game against the Flyers last night and they were brutal.

Bushay

NHL Expert
What are your thoughts on the Rangers? It is crazy to see how high up in the Conference standings they are yet statistically they are near the bottom of some pretty important categories. Watched a bit of their game against the Flyers last night and they were brutal.
Let me just say I don't follow the sport as closely as I once did but still like to think I'm still on top of things. They have a franchise goaltender who is capable of taking them far in these playoffs all by himself. Like any franchise goaltender can. I don't think they are better than Tb or Toronto so I think their season ends if and when they meet either of these teams come playoff time. They have some really nice pieces in Panarin, Fox, and Kreider. And Zibanebad is a proven quality playoff performer who adds to that small group of studs. They have a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so if they close out the last 15 games at the top of the standings, don't put too much weight into that. They have a good coach who hasn't won on the big stage so again, I think the team will go as far as Shesterkin and Georgiev will take them. I would keep an eye on the teams really jelling in the last part of this month and heading into the playoffs because we've all seen teams get their shit together and get on a roll to start the playoffs and turn everyone into a believer. They are 24 games over .500 with only a +29 goal differential with arguably the best goaltender in the game today so that doesn't scream a team everyone should fear should they get them in a playoff draw.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Let me just say I don't follow the sport as closely as I once did but still like to think I'm still on top of things. They have a franchise goaltender who is capable of taking them far in these playoffs all by himself. Like any franchise goaltender can. I don't think they are better than Tb or Toronto so I think their season ends if and when they meet either of these teams come playoff time. They have some really nice pieces in Panarin, Fox, and Kreider. And Zibanebad is a proven quality playoff performer who adds to that small group of studs. They have a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so if they close out the last 15 games at the top of the standings, don't put too much weight into that. They have a good coach who hasn't won on the big stage so again, I think the team will go as far as Shesterkin and Georgiev will take them. I would keep an eye on the teams really jelling in the last part of this month and heading into the playoffs because we've all seen teams get their shit together and get on a roll to start the playoffs and turn everyone into a believer. They are 24 games over .500 with only a +29 goal differential with arguably the best goaltender in the game today so that doesn't scream a team everyone should fear should they get them in a playoff draw.

This is great - thanks. The Rangers have been lucky to have class in between the pipes going back (at least) to the eary/mid 90s with Richter/Bieeeezer and Lundquist.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Took a stab at the Salami UNDER 63.5 (+100) tonight. Tuesday slates with 9+ games have done pretty decent to the OVER at least over the last couple months but something tells me a couple of these super high totals surprisingly go under tonight (Tor/Fla) and there are a few games tonight I like to be 3-1/3-2.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Took a stab at the Salami UNDER 63.5 (+100) tonight. Tuesday slates with 9+ games have done pretty decent to the OVER at least over the last couple months but something tells me a couple of these super high totals surprisingly go under tonight (Tor/Fla) and there are a few games tonight I like to be 3-1/3-2.
1P over 1.5 in the TOR/TB game is -235. I have never seen it that high.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Hope I don't jinx them but Leafs are right back tonight spanking Florida 4-1 [4 minutes] into period 2. Pretty impressive taking it to the Florida teams like that back-to-back nights.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Hope I don't jinx them but Leafs are right back tonight spanking Florida 4-1 [4 minutes] into period 2. Pretty impressive taking it to the Florida teams like that back-to-back nights.
Florida has won 2 games in 4 days down 3. That was a wild game last night. The Toronto goalie left the game in the 2nd, was hurt.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Rangers with a statement game tonight vs the Pens. If playoffs started tomorrow they'd be 1st round opponents. Game-ending scrum only adds to an interesting series. Pens missing Crosby tonight but were still 1-4 in their season series. Did I sell the Rangers a little short with that earlier comment? The Athletic had them 4th in their power rankings a week ago but lost to 2 softies this week.

Austin Matthews....You have to be kidding me.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Tonight’s plays (pinnacle)
best 53 pens -108 and 46 leafs PL -171
Good Luck all tonight with your own plays.

41 Blues -112
44 Panthers pl -174
46 leafs pl -171
48 caps -101 pl
50 NYR +102
52 det -110
53 pens -108
56 preds +125 pl
58 wild -124
59 Kings@hawks under 6 -101
61 krak@cal over 6 -108
63 Tb -152
65 njd@ari under 6.5 -106
67 vgk@van under 6 -116

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
square for me the rest of the day

2 team moneyline parlay is -141 at pinny, Dallas mline with Calgary mline for 2 units at pinny

Buffalo over 3.5 goals +102 1 unit pinny