Is Ja Morant The Next Jordan?

Heim

EOG Master
I don't even remember Jordan being this good at UNC. However Jordan had the Dean Smith offense chocking him down...

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I pulled the trigger on Murray this afternoon with some small juice after reading this thread:

4:09pm$9.90$9.00$18.90Win3/21/2019. College Basketball 761 Murray State +3 -110*vs Marquette

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's not realistically possible to keep Curry Durant and Thompson. One has to go for sure. Maybe Durant can be convinced to stay with the right motivation but Klay is gone for the money.

MrTop

EOG Master
count on the knicks who have tons of money . Dolan owns cable tv in the north east. The knicks got rid of phil Jackson's porzigus now go all in on Williamson plus 2 free agents

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Even Dolan- the worst owner in sports can’t fuck up the 1st round pick and 2 max contracts. Durant is coming, he needs to build his legacy. Not sure who comes with him.

Heim

EOG Master
How good would Wofford be if Morant went there?....one of only 4 schools who recruited him.

kane

EOG master
It depends who gets #1. If it's PHO they're in dire need of a pg.

Just think if the Suns took Doncic last year, then this year ended up with Zion; Doncic, Zion, and Booker would have been a pretty good trio to build around

kane

EOG master
I don't get the fascination with the Knicks, they're one of the most poorly run franchises in sports, their owner is a clueless idiot, and they've been a dumpster fire for as long as I can remember

MrTop

EOG Master
The knicks are the team of destiny . Jordan has retired. Williamson the best player since MJ. Durant coming to town. Maybe leonard and/or davis . Maybe clay too.

kane

EOG master
The knicks are the team of destiny . Jordan has retired. Williamson the best player since MJ. Durant coming to town. Maybe leonard and/or davis . Maybe clay too.

Durant, Klay, Leonard, AD, and don't forget Kyrie, the Knicks will be great next year

What a shame, the sky's the limit for him. He's got a full arsenal of weapons already, just needs to develop a little better consistency with the 3 and of course get his defense up. In time he'll start getting more calls and get to the line more, pretty much becoming like Harden but without the selfish play.

Heim

EOG Master
Would not surprise me if it's a torn meniscus or ACL.

Remember not much concern for Leonard's limp during playoffs last year.

Turned out to be ACL.

Heim

EOG Master
Out tomorrow, more evaluation. Dude is a miniature Dominique, however he hurts the team with his dribble drives to nowhere, then forcing it back out with a expiring (shot) clock.

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Agree Ja & his team play too out of control for me. Incorporate some discipline & they will be a really good team. Very talented team that could actually be a lot better. If Ja misses the next game let’s see how they play. I have a feeling they will not be so out of control & will give the Warriors trouble.

Heim

EOG Master
Agree Ja & his team play too out of control for me. Incorporate some discipline & they will be a really good team. Very talented team that could actually be a lot better. If Ja misses the next game let’s see how they play. I have a feeling they will not be so out of control & will give the Warriors trouble.

Yup. Dillon back will help on Poole too. Jones can't guard him.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting Memphis won't release the results of his MRI.

Day to day is bs. Trying to avoid being fined.

I think he's done.