"Watch me beat the closing line every day and usually by a lot"

kane

EOG master
"Closing Line Value report
CLV Report

College Football Closing Line Value Report

What you see below are the games for this coming week in NCAAF and the current line. Regular readers of this space are quite aware of our position on Closing Line Value (CLV) so this week we’re giving you the early opportunity to bet it if you like the strategy or to follow it to see that it's a startegy that does not work, despite what all the experts try and sell you. If you bet all the teams below, you are likely going to crush the closing line or get tremendous closing line value. You can also buy it back (middle) if you choose to.

This is really nothing more than us showing you that if we wanted to "beat the Closing Line" every week, we could.

------------------------------------------------------

Coastal Carolina -17½ (Thurs)

Cincinnati -28½ (Friday)

Stanford +10 (Friday)

Michigan State -5

Texas +3½

Bowling Green -13

Ohio State -20.5

Colorado State -105 PK

Buffalo +5½

UTEP +1

South Alabama -1

Oregon St. -3½

Notre Dame -1½

UTSA (San Antonio) +3

Michigan -3

Memphis +4

Nevada -33½

SMU -14½

San Diego State -19

BYU -4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no dog in this fight, I'm not pro Sherwood or anti Sherwood, but the guy said he could beat the close, and usually by a lot, so let's see how he did

C Caro -17.5 (the game closed -20) +2.5
Cincy -28.5 (the game closed Cincy -30) +1.5
Stan +10 (the game closed ASU -13.5) -3.5
MSU -5 (the game closed MSU -4) -1.0
Texas +3.5 (the game closed Okla -4) -0.5
B Green -13 (the game closed BG -14) +1.0
OSU -20.5 (the game closed OSU -21.5) +1.0
CSU Pk (the game closed CSU -3.5) +3.5
Buff +5.5 (the game closed Kent -7) -1.5
UTEP +1 (the game closed UTEP -1) +2.0
S Ala -1 (the game closed S Ala -4) +3.0
Oreg St -3.5 (the game closed Oreg St -4) +0.5
NDU -1.5 (the game closed V Tech -1) -2.5
UTSA +3 (the game closed WKU -3.5) -0.5
Michigan -3 (the game closed Michigan -2) -1.0
Memphis +4 (the game closed Tulsa -3) +1.0
Nevada -33.5 (the game closed Nevada -28.5) -5.0
SMU -14.5 (the game closed SMU -13.5) -1.0
SDSU -19 (the game closed SDSU -19.5) +0.5
BYU -4 (the game closed BYU -6) +2.0

Out of 20 games, he beat the closer 11 times, just over half of the games, and looking at the plays he posted, his claim that "If we wanted to beat the closing line every week, we could" doesn't appear to be the case. Granted it's a one week sample, but if someone says not only could they beat the closer every week, but that he would "crush the closing line", like I said, that doesn't appear to be the case.

kane

EOG master
Hey X, if Sherwood posts games that he says will beat the closing line, post them again, and we can grade them and see how he does next week

I have no dog in this fight, I'm not pro Sherwood or anti Sherwood, but the guy said he could beat the close, and usually by a lot, so let's see how he did

C Caro -17.5 (the game closed -20) +2.5
Cincy -28.5 (the game closed Cincy -30) +1.5
Stan +10 (the game closed ASU -13.5) -3.5
MSU -5 (the game closed MSU -4) -1.0
Texas +3.5 (the game closed Okla -4) -0.5
B Green -13 (the game closed BG -14) +1.0
OSU -20.5 (the game closed OSU -21.5) +1.0
CSU Pk (the game closed CSU -3.5) +3.5
Buff +5.5 (the game closed Kent -7) -1.5
UTEP +1 (the game closed UTEP -1) +2.0
S Ala -1 (the game closed S Ala -4) +3.0
Oreg St -3.5 (the game closed Oreg St -4) +0.5
NDU -1.5 (the game closed V Tech -1) -2.5
UTSA +3 (the game closed WKU -3.5) -0.5
Michigan -3 (the game closed Michigan -2) -1.0
Memphis +4 (the game closed Tulsa -3) +1.0
Nevada -33.5 (the game closed Nevada -28.5) -5.0
SMU -14.5 (the game closed SMU -13.5) -1.0
SDSU -19 (the game closed SDSU -19.5) +0.5
BYU -4 (the game closed BYU -6) +2.0

Out of 20 games, he beat the closer 11 times, just over half of the games, and looking at the plays he posted, his claim that "If we wanted to beat the closing line every week, we could" doesn't appear to be the case. Granted it's a one week sample, but if someone says not only could they beat the closer every week, but that he would "crush the closing line", like I said, that doesn't appear to be the case.
This is what I was looking for. Thanks Kane.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
What I don't understand is he starts a thread saying "he'll beat the closing line buy a lot" and then he doesn't even grade them to see if he did or not? I mean what's the point?

Point is he's a goofball and let's just give him the benefit of the doubt, and agree he loses slower than others

I checked out Sherwoods website. -50 units in baseball and already down 20 units in football. I hope he's better at basketball and hockey.

I checked out Sherwoods website. -50 units in baseball and already down 20 units in football. I hope he's better at basketball and hockey.
$100 bettor down 7G holy moly

A $100 better up over $11,000 in 2020 alone. Down only $2,760 in 2021.

$11000
-$2760
--------
= + over $8000

Simple arithmetic for grade school kids.

Too bad you guys missed out following one of the greatest cappers ever.

But it's still not too late to hop on the train.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A $100 better up over $11,000 in 2020 alone. Down only $2,760 in 2021.

$11000
-$2760
--------
= + over $8000

Simple arithmetic for grade school kids.

Too bad you guys missed out following one of the greatest cappers ever.

But it's still not too late to hop on the train.
Are you betting these?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
My favorite fade. I'm killing this office thanks to Sherwood. Definitely getting shown the door soon. Hilarious

He had the wrong goalie starting for Anaheim. So, since he was able to cash out after the game started, he's not counting it as a loss.

Twitter- Correction: I was able to cash out at Bet365 on Ducks. We're out so it is not a bet. If you can get out, it's recommended to do so

Ray Luca

EOG Master
He had the wrong goalie starting for Anaheim. So, since he was able to cash out after the game started, he's not counting it as a loss.

Twitter- Correction: I was able to cash out at Bet365 on Ducks. We're out so it is not a bet. If you can get out, it's recommended to do so

Saw it. Prior to that said he was buying out if Anaheim score first

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
This poor guy gets the shit kicked out of him every weekend. Just add another 1-8, -14 units to the tally. No update either from last night's losers. No gimmicks, no sign ups. Let's eat!

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
You conveniently never mentioned he’s up 25 units for the year despite the o-4 day and has only 3 losing seasons in 14 years.
All documented.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
he beat the closer. LOL
LOL

He's got a new bad beat swing thing going on:

Jays up 5-3 going to bottom of 9th
6-5 FINAL - NYY

Games lost in 9th inning with the lead = 4
Games won in 9th inning without the lead = 0
Record 0-4.
A swing of -19.67 units.
Just for fun, we'll keep track of one full season.