EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, May 10

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's a look at EOG's Best Bet results over the past nine days...

Interesting to note: Thirty-three contributors posted selections in this space, including the one and only TRYTRYTRY.

ADC34 1-2 +2.30 UNITS

ASPORTSGUY 2-6 -5.45 UNITS

BOBODAD 2-1 +0.90 UNITS (Two selections pending)

BOMZEE 3-2 +0.85 UNITS

BROKERSTIP (One selection pending)

CHO 2-2 -0.10 UNITS

COMPTRBOB 5-5 -0.30 UNITS

DELL DUDE 2-6 +49.00 UNITS

DFISH 0-1 -1.00 UNITS

HCSKIP 0-3 -3.39 UNITS

HEIM 5-5 -0.67 UNITS

JB777 1-2 -1.20 UNITS

JIMMY 2-3 -0.90 UNITS

JOHN KELLY 4-1 +2.92 UNITS

KANE 2-1 +0.85 UNITS (One play pending)

LOUISVILLEKID 5-4 +1.49 UNITS

MRBOWLING300 3-2-1 +0.88 UNITS

MURPHY'S BEST 2-4 -2.30 UNITS

NOWSHESMYRUCA 2-0 +2.00 UNITS (One play pending)

NEVERAGAIN 0-1 -1.00 UNITS

PALEFACE 0-2 -2.00 UNITS

PRO ANALYSER 5-2 +2.90 UNITS

PUCKHANDLER 2-4 +1.13 UNITS

RAILBIRD 2-1 +1.00 UNITS

SMARTZ 11-11 +1.15 UNITS

SVBETTOR 1-0 +1.00 UNITS

TOBY TYLER 3-4 -0.45 UNITS

TONYMAR 1-5 -5.00 UNITS

TRYTRYTRY 1-0 +13.80 UNITS (One play pending)

VALUIST 0-2 -2.08 UNITS

VIEJO DINOSAUR 0-1 -1.00 UNITS

WADE 2-1 +1.21 UNITS

WINKY 10-19 -6.06 UNITS

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As much as I like being be best Hans Solo, I think records should be reset every January 1. Half the posters are dead (some literally) and records do not reflect current form. Someone could be buried but having a great year. Someone (like me) could be up but it's from long ago.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
As much as I like being be best Hans Solo, I think records should be reset every January 1. Half the posters are dead (some literally) and records do not reflect current form. Someone could be buried but having a great year. Someone (like me) could be up but it's from long ago.

I'm not sure about resetting Jan 1 (interferes with some sports seasons), but I definitely think people who haven't posted for, say, over 1 year, should be removed.

If some posters had a stellar record maybe we should keep them in a "Hall of Fame" thread somewhere.

Last year I tried JK's job of tracking players, in order to catch the Last Month Wins, Last Week Wins, Score by Sport, etc. It was cool to look at but too much time to maintain, especially futures picks. Plus some people had picks I had no way of determining if they even won. I don't envy JK's job. At all.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You cee, hc skippy. I'm too valuable to put on ignore. You would have missed this sharp post. When I win +5500, that earns me the right to Calvin Ayre carry on.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
You cee, hc skippy. I'm too valuable to put on ignore. You would have missed this sharp post. When I win +5500, that earns me the right to Calvin Ayre carry on.
LOL - I didn't say I was ignoring you - just that it takes incredible fortitude to read your BS. And we're politically aligned!

I also want to be there with you when you win another one of those golf tournaments.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm getting sick and sick and tired of having to win PGA. It's a Kesha hard way to make an easy living. Looks like I will have to do it again. Will decide which bum in my fag team I go with be best. If Sixers aren't dead, Maple Leafs are.