EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (UNLUCKYSOB is our May contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Okay, forget an extended winning streak.

How about a 13-3 run?

That's what SOB needs to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI.

Improbable but not impossible.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK ... Can we get a small summary of the contestants ? I like hearing their background like if they specialize in MLB or NHL or NBA ?

Good idea, SVB.

Though some EOG contributors like to keep a low profile.

I will ask a series of questions to CHI_ARCHIE later this month before he begins his June assignment.

And for the month of July when WADE takes a crack at EOG's Grand Challenge, look for him to be put through an exhaustive background check which will include the unveiling of tax returns and sensitive court documents over the past decade or so.

I'll be here all week.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Good idea, SVB.

Though some EOG contributors like to keep a low profile.

I will ask a series of questions to CHI_ARCHIE later this month before he begins his June assignment.

And for the month of July when WADE takes a crack at EOG's Grand Challenge, look for him to be put through an exhaustive background check which will include the unveiling of tax returns and sensitive court documents over the past decade or so.

I'll be here all week.

What happened to old school guys like Rainbow ? He still around ? Hopefully still alive?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What happened to old school guys like Rainbow ? He still around ? Hopefully still alive?

I used the search function here at EOG to enter RAINBOW.

Here's what I uncovered in the order I discovered it:

1) A rainbow of three-point shots in the Kansas basketball game

2) Rainbow pom poms supporting gay rights

3) A rainbow-flag waving hypocrite

4) A mandatory payout in the Rainbow 6 at Gulfstream Park

5) Henry Ruggs speeding on Rainbow Boulevard in Las Vegas

6) The Rainbow Warriors football team

7) And finally, lo and behold, a reference to our RAINBOW from RAYCABINO who wrote in June of 2020, "Believe it or not never met him (RAINBOW). I know he's from my neck of the woods but I only know him from the forums."

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I used the search function here at EOG to enter RAINBOW.

Here's what I uncovered in the order I discovered it:

1) A rainbow of three-point shots in the Kansas basketball game

2) Rainbow pom poms supporting gay rights

3) A rainbow-flag waving hypocrite

4) A mandatory payout in the Rainbow 6 at Gulfstream Park

5) Henry Ruggs speeding on Rainbow Boulevard in Las Vegas

6) The Rainbow Warriors football team

7) And finally, lo and behold, a reference to our RAINBOW from RAYCABINO who wrote in June of 2020, "Believe it or not never met him (RAINBOW). I know he's from my neck of the woods but I only know him from the forums."
Rainbow was a baseball sharp from CR. He was on the old EOG radio show.

Wade

EOG Master

I'll be here all week.

Why is Mr. Kelly trying to diss me?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When you're struggling, nothing seems to go right.

Padres put men on first and second with nobody out in the first inning.

The 3-4-5 hitters coming up.

Pop out, ground out, strike out.

What's most frustrating, three-hole hitter Eric Hosmer popped out to the pitcher.

Ugh.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
SOB stands at 5-12-1 after 18 documented selections.

He has been mathematically eliminated.

Of course, there are some EOG contributors who would like to see SOB complete the course.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I agree 100 percent with you s better. Used to go to Vegas with a buddy who always bet the obvious of what he saw the week before. He had trips of 0-7 1-5 and 2-6. Just wish I was behind him at the window and bet completely opposite. He was a total front runner

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
still got 2 make up games. My main book is heritage. Not so bad there, i play a lot of team totals. alternate spreads, alternate totals. Keep a lot of open parlays. No excuse I really suck at 1 play a day.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No worries, SOB.

Everyone hits a rough patch at some point in time.

Thanks for participating.

Like sports betting, EOG's Grand Challenge has a "grind" element to it.