Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
Logic 101?

Fezzik intimated success in XFL correlates to USFL winners.

So naturally USFL = NFL.

Solve by inspection 😅

Heim

EOG Master
1654630004475.png

You don't see this often in toutville (tout combo). AJ Hoffman is the guy that took over for Fezzik on Fox radio.

I can't figure out if RJ is punishing Fezz (Hoffman is as square as they come), or rewarding Hoffman for agreeing to do the show every day and being a 'yes' man.

This is 'I'll give you Elgin Baylor, but you have to take 'Hot Rod' Hundley too'. lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
View attachment 7465777

You don't see this often in toutville (tout combo). AJ Hoffman is the guy that took over for Fezzik on Fox radio.

I can't figure out if RJ is punishing Fezz (Hoffman is as square as they come), or rewarding Hoffman for agreeing to do the show every day and being a 'yes' man.

This is 'I'll give you Elgin Baylor, but you have to take 'Hot Rod' Hundley too'. lol
AJ was touted as a college basketball "expert". RJ would really stroke him during the radio show.

AJ Hoffman responded with......47.7% down 11,200!
Given how $100 is equal to 1% of your bankroll that means you lost everything and then whatever was in your kid's piggybank.

college football was much better. only lost $2,470.

Expert in RJ's world means what?

Heim

EOG Master
AJ was touted as a college basketball "expert". RJ would really stroke him during the radio show.

AJ Hoffman responded with......47.7% down 11,200!
Given how $100 is equal to 1% of your bankroll that means you lost everything and then whatever was in your kid's piggybank.

college football was much better. only lost $2,470.

Expert in RJ's world means what?

RJ should let Fezzik take over the show and create a more 'You Can Bet On It' atmosphere, where Fezzik started
his radio career. He can't compete with VSIN because RJ controls the content, and it's fanboy shit. If you disagree
he cross-examines until you see his point.

'You Can Bet On It' was a old Vegas radio show with Larry Grossman. Fezzik would be a guest or guest host when
Grossman was gone. Fezzik was good, sharp content, especially during NFL.

boston massacre

EOG Master
View attachment 7465777

They Advertise That Stuff, Because, They Understand That Their Are Plenty Of Idiots In This World, That Do Not Know Their Left From Their Right.

Look At The Amount Of Idiots In The U.S.A. , That Went To The Polls and Voted For Joe Biden For President.

Biden Had A Long Past Performance Record, Of Being Nothing But A Big Phony Life Long Career Politician.

And They Voted For A Big Life Long Career Politician.

Like I Said, Guys Like Biden and Fezzik Understand, That The World Is Full People, Who Do Not Know The Difference Between Their Left And Right.

If They're Successful In Hoodwinking The People, They Come Out The Winner.

Heim

EOG Master
1655162388592.png

Fezzik so desperate for units to puff before NFL that he breaks his own rule of laying the RL
with anything -200+.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik passed GM7 opting for a CFL total (lost)....

Fezzik passed on a GM7 under!?

Update:

L6 0-6 (-14.00)

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik usually passes on any high volume big game. First, market is usually efficient and he knows he has no chance at -110.

Fezzik needs small market stuff. Little liquidity where he can pick off rogue numbers to puff units.

He's a tournament player trying to survive cash games.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This from Fezzik today:

EPIC NBA Season! 67% for the Season!

But I am PASSING gm 7 tonight!

Really hilarious. Tuesday 12:41pm , he texted a BLAP release: NBA #528 Gst/Bos UNDER 210.5. Is this memory loss due to his weight reduction?

Heim

EOG Master
Really hilarious. Tuesday 12:41pm , he texted a BLAP release: NBA #528 Gst/Bos UNDER 210.5. Is this memory loss due to his weight reduction?

I didn't think he'd pass on a big game under. He's a one trick pony.

I believe there was only one over in the series.

Heim

EOG Master
Nice week to date:

1-9 (-20.70)

In case they're woman and children
still awake I won't post the USFL bloodbath.

Heim

EOG Master
I remember Fezzik, on his forum, saying the real opener is the number after the overnights mature.

But when you go tout, cheap overnights look like Selma Hayak.

Padres -148 lol

Zero liquidity next day for clients.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I went back today and re-read that old NY Times article on Fezzik and company. I forgot Fezzik claimed he had 75k a week in action

Geez, I wonder how much he's getting down on these run, hit and error high vig props or the salami?

750 a week? 😅

Heim

EOG Master
I'm going to start calling Fezzik's high vig props Ohtanis.... guaranteed to end a losing streak.

Heim

EOG Master
Where do you go when your WNBA Game of The Month Loses?

Would Fezzik dare go to WNBA Game Of The Fiscal Quarter?

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik twiiter play

Fuck him....he thinks he's so sharp. What is it now +1?

As soon as this trade happened even the weekend bettors on twitter
logged into their accounts.

Yup Mayfield is worth over a fg, assuming he even starts.

Why doesn't he post (bet) some of the mlb garbage he releases?

Answer: not worth the price of the pick.

P.S. Fezzik, for a alleged sharp, believes in revenge more than anyone I know.
He would bet Custer over the Indians if they played again.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
That's the one thing about Fezzik they used to get on him on his defunct forum.

What's wrong with taking CLE -1 now? That has no value with Brisett?

Browns offense lays over Carolina, not even close.

Geez, it opened +3.5.

Heim

EOG Master
I think the money to be made with the Panthers will be in the preseason games where they have a starting caliber QB (arguably) playing for a solid 3 quarters.

They have two Numero Uno draft picks, predicted as franchise changing, now battling for a starting spot in the Siberia of NFL, Carolina.

Yet we fire on CAR with Mayweather flare

Sleepy

EOG Master
Fezzik's final tally for the USFL was 7-18, -34.00u. He'd be having a really nice year if not for USFL.

If you listen to him on the podcast he says he has been winning betting the USFL because he can bet the Circa openers.

I never get why people would spend one penny on these picks

Here is how it works...

Fezzik bets openers, then informs friends who bet more, then sells same picks at worse numbers.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's final tally for the USFL was 7-18, -34.00u. He'd be having a really nice year if not for USFL.

Look at Wednesday.....he gained 3 units on a -130 MLB prop that was hardly widely available and for peanuts at books.

Then took it on the chin for 3.30 units with his WNBA Game of the Month widely available -110.

Looks like a small loss on the balance sheet if you're a advantage player. That prop (rhe) closed -160 at a few shops with Ohtani on the mound. But giving out these selections to a square audience ($21 pick), a complete joke.

Inflated units on mostly high vig, non widely available stuff.

Hey Fezzik, post your bet on that -1200 NFL prop you gained a unit, I'd love to see what you got down on that.

Last edited: