Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump spent 4 years being railroaded by the Democrats and his own party because he's a threat to the establishment - the same establishment that has been selling this country out for decades.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
a person, especially a politician, who strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.

That’s a far cry from telling people “anything they want”.

But you’ll never understand any of it.

You dipshits are too wrapped up in your us vs. them mentality to ever comprehend any of it.

MrTop

EOG Master
That’s a far cry from telling people “anything they want”.

But you’ll never understand any of it.

You dipshits are too wrapped up in your us vs. them mentality to ever comprehend any of it.

that is what they do. The common man which is you. You bit on the bait

mr merlin

EOG Master
germany more than doubles the cost of gas AND electricity for consumers. Just think, this is all because of Joe Biden, he destroys everything.

1659529730681.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ukraine promised an offensive a couple weeks ago to retake southern ukraine - they now admit that wont happen, LOL.

The lesson is that nothing that comes out of ukraine, and is then parroted by western media, is true.

1659530359957.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ukraines famous spokesman promises to put up a small fight.

He's the guy that said russian advances were due to their confusion, they meant to retreat but went the wrong way.

1659530575271.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Key Takeaways

• Unconfirmed social media reports suggest that Iran may have sent the first batch of drones to Russia and sent pilots and maintenance personnel to train on the Russian Su-35, potentially suggesting that Iran may seek to use recent aviation agreements to facilitate the acquisition of Russian combat aircraft.
  • Russian forces conducted unsuccesful offensive operations northeast and northwest of Kharkiv City.
  • Russian forces conducted limited ground attacks northwest of Slovyansk and east of Siversk.
  • Russian forces made marginal gains southeast of Bakhmut and continued offensive operations to the northeast and southeast of Bakhmut.
  • Russian forces made incremental advances around Avdiivka and are continuing attempts to push southwest of Avdiivka.
  • Russian forces launched two assaults in northern Kherson Oblast and are continuing to redeploy troops to the Southern Axis.
  • Russian federal subjects are forming new volunteer battalions in Novosibirsk, Saratov, Ulyanovsk, and Kurgan Oblasts, and are changing time periods for enlistment compensations.
  • Ukrainian civilians are continuing to resist the Russian occupation with acts of civil disobedience and partisan sabotage as the Kremlin considers longer-term methods of population control in occupied Ukraine.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Winning Continues.

Trump-backed John Gibbs defeats Rep. Peter Meijer in Michigan​

Trump-endorsed Blake Masters wins Arizona's Republican Senate primary​

Trump touts 'big night' following endorsement victories in Kansas and Missouri​

mr merlin

EOG Master
Key Takeaways

• Unconfirmed social media reports suggest that Iran may have sent the first batch of drones to Russia and sent pilots and maintenance personnel to train on the Russian Su-35, potentially suggesting that Iran may seek to use recent aviation agreements to facilitate the acquisition of Russian combat aircraft.
  • Russian forces conducted unsuccesful offensive operations northeast and northwest of Kharkiv City.
  • Russian forces conducted limited ground attacks northwest of Slovyansk and east of Siversk.
  • Russian forces made marginal gains southeast of Bakhmut and continued offensive operations to the northeast and southeast of Bakhmut.
  • Russian forces made incremental advances around Avdiivka and are continuing attempts to push southwest of Avdiivka.
  • Russian forces launched two assaults in northern Kherson Oblast and are continuing to redeploy troops to the Southern Axis.
  • Russian federal subjects are forming new volunteer battalions in Novosibirsk, Saratov, Ulyanovsk, and Kurgan Oblasts, and are changing time periods for enlistment compensations.
  • Ukrainian civilians are continuing to resist the Russian occupation with acts of civil disobedience and partisan sabotage as the Kremlin considers longer-term methods of population control in occupied Ukraine.
Limited, marginal and incremental - all synonyms for they're gaining ground. Just as a football team usually makes marginal progress(4-5-6 yds), that's plenty to win the game.

You miss the point that they are apparently in no hurry, they're losing very few soldiers while inflicting enormous losses on the enemy, what's not to like?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Russian refuses to accept the repaired gas turbine...because F you, LOL.

They have all the cards, what does nato and biden have?

1659572232707.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump's final days in office set record highs in the DJIA, S&P, and NASDAQ.

Try again.

The donald had One of the largest drops in history. Nasdaq went to 9136 to 7580. The record highs are under Joe at 15600

the donald left the nasdaq at 13000 ..under joe with increased rates now sitting 12668

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The donald had One of the largest drops in history. Nasdaq went to 9136 to 7580. The record highs are under Joe at 15600

the donald left the nasdaq at 13000 ..under joe with increased rates now sitting 12668

A once in a lifetime pandemic and Trump still managed an over 100% gain in the NASDAQ under his administration from beginning to end.

While Biden is showing a loss.

Try again.

MrTop

EOG Master
A once in a lifetime pandemic and Trump still managed an over 100% gain in the NASDAQ under his administration from beginning to end.

While Biden is showing a loss.

Try again.

i never said he did not overall do a good job.

try to read what i said better next time

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i never said he did not overall do a good job.

try to read what i said better next time

Exactly how many four year terms have resulted in a 143% gain in the NASDAQ?

How many of those terms ended a year into a pandemic?

Far from the best economy he says. LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Exactly how many four year terms have resulted in a 143% gain in the NASDAQ?

How many of those terms ended a year into a pandemic?

Far from the best economy he says. LOL.

The market was doing good before he got there. He had little room for the rates. The thing that is different from joe is when the oil companies were taking the rigs down with trump the oil companies knew that joe would not be in favor of oil going from the past. Joe comes in shuts down the oil line then doubles down on not saying to the oil companies hey lets get the rigs back up.

I know this is because chevron CEO was on bloomberg and he said the whole story. The CEO said it takes a year to get them back up !

I was just saying the donald had a huge drop and it did not run smooth after the virus hit. Overall he did good as said by condi rice.

you take it too personal. You think i am a dem. I find things i don't like with both parties.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The market was doing good before he got there. He had little room for the rates. The thing that is different from joe is when the oil companies were taking the rigs down with trump the oil companies knew that joe would not be in favor of oil going from the past. Joe comes in shuts down the oil line then doubles down on not saying to the oil companies hey lets get the rigs back up.

I know this is because chevron CEO was on bloomberg and he said the whole story. The CEO said it takes a year to get them back up !

I was just saying the donald had a huge drop and it did not run smooth after the virus hit. Overall he did good as said by condi rice.

you take it too personal. You think i am a dem. I find things i don't like with both parties.

Rates were rising under Trump after 8 years of a 0% Fed bank rate.

You are a Dem. You say stupid shit constantly.