Brittney Griner detained in Russia

boston massacre

EOG Master
Oh I'm sure Putin understands he's in the catbird seat.

He will get plenty for her if they trade, someone he wants badly.

You Think Putin Likes U.S.A. Sending Financial Assistance and Weapons To Ukraine, To Help Fight Their War Against Him ?

He'll Hold On To This TRUMP Card For As Long As He Feels Like It.

Putin In No Rush.

MrTop

EOG Master
You Think Putin Likes U.S.A. Sending Financial Assistance and Weapons To Ukraine, To Help Fight Their War Against Him ?

He'll Hold On To This TRUMP Card For As Long As He Feels Like It.

Putin In No Rush.

that arms dealer not sending to ukraine . Everywhere else he is

Wade

EOG Master
I don't know who's dumber. Griner or that baseball player who left $650K worth of jewelry in his car.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The Britney Griner case now reminds me of and has some parallels to the very high profile Schapelle Corby case in Bali Island which was front page news in Australia for years.
Corby was AKA "The Ganja Queen " Schapelle was incarcerated for 9 years in Bali Island.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why Is Griner The Only American Getting Attention ?

Why Aren't All Americans That Are Imprisoned In Foreign Countries Getting Attention ?

What's So Special About Griner ?

If America Is So Bad, Why Doesn't She Stay Where She Is ?

MrTop

EOG Master

Why Aren't All Americans That Are Imprisoned In Foreign Countries Getting Attention ?

probably the reason is people pay to see griner play. I am sure nobody would pay to see you deliver a letter since you deliver the mail

No one sure care about Griner. There are a ton of people in the US in jail on weed convictions.