Trump's home Raided!!!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The libtards cheering for Stalin-like political shakedowns is something many of us expected.
Nothing will come of it, and there's less than zero chance of him ever serving a day in prison. But their is somehow a win for the "Derp derp derp Trump is an asshole!!!" crowd.

Bushay

NHL Expert
BREAKING: Trump is currently in a white Bronco slowly headed south on a Los Angles freeway...

Bushay

NHL Expert
Many people are saying it's the best raid they've ever seen. The best people. All of them. They're saying it. These people. They're the best. They like me. They say: Donald, that's the best raid we've ever seen. A tremendous raid. Folks, that's what they say.

Bushay

NHL Expert
“My father never got so much as a speeding ticket in his life,” says Eric Trump, whose father paid $25 million to people he defrauded through Trump University.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republicans' reactions today are comical.

No Other Scam Has Worked Up To This Point.

Batting 000000000000000000000000000

O- Fer.

Trump/Russian Collusion / HOAX # 1

Impeachment 1 / HOAX # 2

Impeachment 2 / HOAX # 3

Jan. 6 / HOAX # 4

You're Still A Minor Leaguer Little Boy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It’s funny how the biggest pussies around here always support Gestapo type government and cheer on government overreach that is only getting us closer to civil war by the day.

I hope you tranny lovers get the war you want so badly. I’m ready for it. Are you?

MrTop

EOG Master
It’s funny how the biggest pussies around here always support Gestapo type government and cheer on government overreach that is only getting us closer to civil war by the day.

I hope you tranny lovers get the war you want so badly. I’m ready for it. Are you?

I think you forgot that Nancy is on the dem side. Did you notice when she stiff armed Chee when she got off the plane?

blueline

EOG Master
2 former federal prosecutors with 25+ years experience :

The most pertinent question still outstanding is on what grounds the FBI conducted the raid. As we've said, both the DOJ and FBI remain tight-lipped on the specifics.

According to Stern and Rossi, however, the authorities would not have moved on Mar-a-Lago without substantive grounds for doing so.

"In order for a search warrant to be signed by a judge, the judge must have determined that Trump's house would more likely than not contain evidence of a crime—that's called the probable cause standard. You can also say 'would probably contain evidence of a crime,'" Stern said.

Rossi, in turn, said that the prosecutors must have a tremendous amount of probable cause "that someone, likely Donald Trump, has committed a federal crime or several crimes, and I don't buy the argument that the affidavit only talks about classified documents."

"I'm sure that affidavit includes a lot more than just classified documents. I can't help but believe that there are other crimes listed on the search warrant," Rossi added.

boston massacre

EOG Master
2 former federal prosecutors with 25+ years experience :

The most pertinent question still outstanding is on what grounds the FBI conducted the raid. As we've said, both the DOJ and FBI remain tight-lipped on the specifics.

According to Stern and Rossi, however, the authorities would not have moved on Mar-a-Lago without substantive grounds for doing so.

"In order for a search warrant to be signed by a judge, the judge must have determined that Trump's house would more likely than not contain evidence of a crime—that's called the probable cause standard. You can also say 'would probably contain evidence of a crime,'" Stern said.

Rossi, in turn, said that the prosecutors must have a tremendous amount of probable cause "that someone, likely Donald Trump, has committed a federal crime or several crimes, and I don't buy the argument that the affidavit only talks about classified documents."

"I'm sure that affidavit includes a lot more than just classified documents. I can't help but believe that there are other crimes listed on the search warrant," Rossi added.

This Chump Forgot About The FISA Warrants That Were Issued During The Trump/Russian Collusion HOAX.

It Was A Lie On The Warrants.

It States VERIFIED On Top Of Warrant.

Nothing Was Verified, Because It Was A LIE.

No Arrests.

Just Like Hunter Biden And The Big Guy.

It's A Crime.

Depending On Who Commits The Crime.

Hillary Clinton.

Had Classified Information On Her Private Server At Her Home.

That's A Crime.

You Are Not Man Enough To Speak About It.