California must be the shit

Ray Donovan

EOG Member
About every other time I hear Colin Cowherd on the XM Radio hez bragging about how good everybody's got it in Cali, state's great financially, all the sports team are dominating & next I figure hez gonna tell me hez getting free pussy from that beautiful girl he works w/on FOX TV -U could take Ms. TAYLOR anywhere, shez quite "showee". Railbird, Heim, some of u others from Cali, is it really as good as Cowherd as been blowing it up to be the last few months?

Last edited by a moderator:

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
If you got money this state is awesome to live in.

Rich people want the cleanest everything and don't mind paying high taxes for cleanest air, water, waste disposal, soil, auto emission, food services, factories, beaches, etc.

More and more rich people moving in and wanting cleanest everything taxing to death the hourly wage employees. Can't blame the rich. You got their money you would want the cleanest everything too.

It is the poor and middle class that struggle here. BTW, homeless live nowhere near the rich.

MrTop

EOG Master
Ben Affleck Asks $29.995 Million for Los Angeles Home
The actor is listing his roughly 13,500-square-foot Pacific Palisades property on the heels of his marriage to Jennifer Lopez

railbird

EOG Master
About every other time I hear Colin Cowherd on the XM Radio hez bragging about how good everybody's got it in Cali, state's great financially, all the sports team are dominating & next I figure hez gonna tell me hez getting free pussy from that beautiful girl he works w/on FOX TV -U could take Ms. TAYLOR anywhere, shez quite "showee". Railbird, Heim, some of u others from Cali, is it really as good as Cowherd as been blowing it up to be the last few months?
there is only 2 good towns left in California, Huntington Beach and San Clemente

cheapseats

EOG Master
HB has a bunch of shitheads as cops and SC is full of drunken military folk, no these two are nowhere near "good"..............but nice try homer!

Heim

EOG Master
There is a huge influx of Hispanics now....it's bigger than you can imagine. I live in a good area in Anaheim. The
elementary school by me has a dual learning program. What used to be a predominately white school is now
60 percent Hispanic. A vendor comes when they get out selling corn and stuff from a cart.

Some families come in from 30 miles away.

At 2:30 when the kids get out it looks like the border crossing, no joke.

I was reading on my local neighborhood app that a single parent (Hispanic) with kids was getting Section 8 housing living in a guest house of a 5 million dollar home. Beyond ridiculous.

In short, the Dems have fucked this state up. This is first hand experience. Not Hannity talking.

Sure equal for all, but the weight scales are not balancing in favor of long time residents, citizens.

I've already had two neighbors move to Texas.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Orphanages were vital to the growth of America.

Tax payers were relieved of the burden of paying higher taxes for over sexed single moms.

You can't afford a child they go to an orphanage at lower costs.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Don't worry about the homeless. I hear they are going to make hotels use their vacant rooms to house them.
That's been happening in UK for years.

Seeing this type of post from Heim really hits home what level of mess California has become. Unfortunately, it isn't isolated within California.

Based on what I recently witnessed in South Dakota, a noticeable number recent African immigrants have arrived. I stayed one night at a large hotel in Sioux Falls and it seemed that the hotel was housing recent arrivals.

Bushay

NHL Expert
There is a huge influx of Hispanics now....it's bigger than you can imagine. I live in a good area in Anaheim. The
elementary school by me has a dual learning program. What used to be a predominately white school is now
60 percent Hispanic. A vendor comes when they get out selling corn and stuff from a cart.

I was reading on my local neighborhood app that a single parent (Hispanic) with kids was getting Section 8 housing living in a guest house of a 5 million dollar home. Beyond ridiculous.

In short, the Dems have fucked this state up. This is first hand experience. Not Hannity talking.

Sure equal for all, but the weight scales are not balancing in favor of long time residents, citizens.

Serious question. What should the Dems have done differently?

railbird

EOG Master

All they care about is staying in power.

OC picked Hillary over Trump in 2016 and Biden over Trump in 2020.
Because of dirt bag techs and uci in Irvine and Asian globalist scum un Irvine

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

That's wild. A state that was originally part of what is now called Mexico, and a state with the largest agriculture GDP, that therefore needs a zhit-ton of migrants workers, is now a state with "a huge influx" of Hispanics. Amazingly bizarre.

Heim

EOG Master
That's wild. A state that was originally part of what is now called Mexico, and a state with the largest agriculture GDP, that therefore needs a zhit-ton of migrants workers, is now a state with "a huge influx" of Hispanics. Amazingly bizarre.

It started with Reagan. He implemented a open border policy, however, targeting skilled labor. Unfortunately the flood gates opened up and now if a family member is here everyone has a easier route to legal status.

There's no solution if money is allocated for this and ultimately a blue vote.

California has become the new 'Price Is Right'....come on down....

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Yeah, in 1848, California had very few Hispanics (4%) or white Americans (1%), with a total of 157,000 people of which the vast majority, 150,000, were native Indians, when Mexico ceded it to the US. In 2022, it had 39.186M total and losing 117.6k population in the previous year. Hispanic % has risen steadily for 50 years, went from 32.4% in 2000 to 39.4% currently. Pretty predicable actually.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
They allowed them to work with Fake Social Security Numbers to take in Social Security dollars.

No one wanted to stop this because they were not allowed Social Security benefits.

On a pay check you cannot avoid the Social Security Tax.

That is the reason for all this mess.

cheapseats

EOG Master
They allowed them to work with Fake Social Security Numbers to take in Social Security dollars.

No one wanted to stop this because they were not allowed Social Security benefits.

On a pay check you cannot avoid the Social Security Tax.

That is the reason for all this mess.
Did not know that. So, illegals pay into a Federal Program yet do not qualify for same. What about CAState programs.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Did not know that. So, illegals pay into a Federal Program yet do not qualify for same. What about CAState programs.
Social Security department allowed this to fund the department and save their jobs.

They determine the legal ability of workers to be employed.

MrTop

EOG Master
True but how about coming legally? No way the economy can sustain itself with the floodgates open.

Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight​

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30​

Record numbers of migrants are being arrested while crossing the southern U.S. border with Mexico, a sustained surge of single men and families from across Latin America either seeking asylum or work, according to new figures Monday from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border so far in the government’s fiscal year, which runs from October to the end of September. The number beats the record set last fiscal year, which was 1.66 million apprehensions in the year ending September 2021.

With about two months left in the agency’s fiscal year, full-year arrests are expected to break the two million mark for the first time, analysts said.
“We’re apprehending people left and right,” said Border Patrol agent Jesus Vasalvilbaso, surveying a section of border fencing in downtown Nogales, Ariz., on a recent day.
The surge comes amid rising political tension between the Biden administration and Republican-led states, which have filed lawsuits blocking federal government efforts to lift Trump-era immigration programs.

MrTop

EOG Master

NYC moving migrants into famed luxury Times Square hotel​

A luxury Manhattan hotel once touted as the “Lullabuy of Broadway” will soon be providing beddy-bye to hundreds of asylum-seeking migrants, The Post has learned.

Mayor Eric Adams plans to convert the Row NYC — formerly known as the Milford Plaza and located in pricey tourist-packed Times Square — into an intake center and shelter for as many as 600 migrant families amid the city’s spiraling homelessness crisis, three sources familiar with the matter said.

“In a month or two, we’re about to open up for [the city Department of Homeless Services], for homeless,” a hotel staffer told The Post on Monday.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Glendale has the largest Armenian population outside of Armenia! Nice city but the Armenians stick to themselves & are not friendly. Plus most of the younger ones drive like assholes.

railbird

EOG Master
my dad fought the japs in 1944 NOT to have tyrants like obama and newsom ruin usa with marxism and culture war on judeo-christian values and war on nuclear family, well i say the answer to 1984 is 1776

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'm told Qanon took over Huntington Beach.

It's awful now I'm told.

I haven't been there personally in years. Maybe someone can verify.