EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (HEIM is our September contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played by month's end.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Good luck Heim. I think that he will get the 60% easily. Will it be MLB or CFB? My guess is CFB and NFL

Rooting for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seventy-five miles separate the two schools in "The Backyard Brawl."

Tonight's game is the 105th meeting between Pitt and West Virginia.

Pitt leads the series, 61-40-3.

Interestingly, the last meeting in the series came in 2011.

Pitt-West Virginia was a Big East staple for many years.

But now, Pitt is a member of the ACC and WVU hooked up with the Big 12.

Oddly enough, a pair of USC transfers will start at quarterback: Kevin Slovis (Pitt) and JT Daniels (WVU).

Site of the game is Acrisure Stadium, that's the former Heinz Field.

Kickoff time tonight is 7:00 p.m. ET.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Slovis is better than JT Daniels.......

I have heard that Pat Narduzii is going back to the ground and pound game. He said he threw the ball too much. Remember Pitt was known for Unders. I hope to see this again.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't know if Heim will "cash" or not...........I just know that odds are really good he is still making relevant picks on September 28

cheapseats

EOG Master
Looks as if the "best #" is in hand. With heim's skill set, should be real interesting to see "beat the number, beat the game" holds any or how much water.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Looks as if the "best #" is in hand. With heim's skill set, should be real interesting to see "beat the number, beat the game" holds any or how much water.

Last month, I probably beat the closing line about 75% of the time. Didn't translate into the number of wins I needed. Maybe football will reap more of a benefit for Heim.