Just to be clear

mr merlin

EOG Master
to be clear, the very minimally tested vaccines (but not really vaccines) are causing increased rates of cancer amongst the lab rats.
I see a new study came out that said the drug paxlovid doesn't help at all if you're under 65.

Another fail, another lie, another worthless drug that costs thousands/dose - all paid for by the taxpayer.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think they are using it to get out of the service. They will take a lower discharge
Cant really blame them, the military they signed up for is not the military that exists now. No sense staying in an organization that treats you like crap and doesn't share your values.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
‘Black Swan’ Author Taleb Says Colleges Should Bear Student Debt Forgiveness

Too much of that money has resulted in a huge wealth transfer from regular Americans, to left-wing university employees and academics.

The amount of wasteful building at universities was enabled by the influx of cash, too.

The kids and parents shouldn't have ever been permitted to borrow that much money.

The debt should follow them until paid or death, but it's politically favorable to reward failure and reckless financial decision-making.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Fake Indian Taught 1 Class For 1 Year At Harvard.

Was Paid 429 Thousand.

Democrat.

Pocahantos​

Candy Kane Was A Student Of The Communist Teachings.

He Also Got A Lollipop To Suck On.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A Top Level F.B.I. Agent In D.C. Was Just Shown The Door.

He Spoke Up And Talked About The BIAS In The Non Investigation Into The Hunter Biden Laptop, and The Influence Peddling By The Big Guy, Who Gets A 10 % Cut On All Corrupt Dealings With Foreign Adversaries.

Candy Kane Couldn't Prove Me Wrong Even If He Fabricated A Hoax.

Candy Kane Voted For The Black Drug Addict Who Ran Against DeSantis For Governor Of Florida, and Lost.

Candy Kane Is A Snow Flake, Who Needs The Fake News To Do His Thinking.

Then He Tries To Sell The Stink On EOG.

railbird

EOG Master
a gal in my melanoma forum got desmoplastic melanoma right on the injection site from the mderna vaccine, it developed 3 days after the shot

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Richard Hirschman, a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Alabama, recalled that he has been in the trade since the tragedy of 9/11.
“Prior to 2020, 2021, we probably would see somewhere between 5 to 10 percent of the bodies that we would embalm [having] blood clots,” Hirschman told The Epoch Times.
“We are familiar with what blood clots are, and we’ve had to deal with them over time,” he said.
He says that now, 50 percent to 70 percent of the bodies he sees have clots.

“They’re not even dead from COVID. They’re dying of sudden heart attacks, strokes, cancers. It doesn’t seem to matter what these people die of nowadays, so many of them have the same anomalies in their blood.”
“The blood is different. Something is causing the blood to change. And the whole purpose of me trying to come out was to try to say: look, something’s wrong. Let’s figure out what it is so that maybe we can find a way to help break this stuff down and save people’s lives,” Hirschman said.

“If it’s not the vaccine, fine! What is it? Let’s figure it out, because something is causing it and it can’t be healthy.”

Hirschman is not always able to talk to the families but has been diligently trying to confirm if the bodies of the people with clots had been vaccinated.
The funeral house sometimes knows the vaccination status of the deceased person and tells him; sometimes it may also be that the person got vaccinated and did not tell the family.
“I had a 49-year-old, was totally healthy getting ready for work, collapses dead. Next thing you know, I’m embalming him, and guess what I’m pulling out of him? The same stuff. Same stuff! He was totally fine, totally healthy. Shocked everybody. Find out, oh, yeah. Not only was he vaccinated, he was boosted,” Hirschman recalled.
He also stated that he found the “same stuff” in a man who had a stroke while sleeping and who died of cancer.

railbird

EOG Master

Richard Hirschman, a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Alabama, recalled that he has been in the trade since the tragedy of 9/11.
“Prior to 2020, 2021, we probably would see somewhere between 5 to 10 percent of the bodies that we would embalm [having] blood clots,” Hirschman told The Epoch Times.
“We are familiar with what blood clots are, and we’ve had to deal with them over time,” he said.
He says that now, 50 percent to 70 percent of the bodies he sees have clots.

“They’re not even dead from COVID. They’re dying of sudden heart attacks, strokes, cancers. It doesn’t seem to matter what these people die of nowadays, so many of them have the same anomalies in their blood.”
“The blood is different. Something is causing the blood to change. And the whole purpose of me trying to come out was to try to say: look, something’s wrong. Let’s figure out what it is so that maybe we can find a way to help break this stuff down and save people’s lives,” Hirschman said.

“If it’s not the vaccine, fine! What is it? Let’s figure it out, because something is causing it and it can’t be healthy.”

Hirschman is not always able to talk to the families but has been diligently trying to confirm if the bodies of the people with clots had been vaccinated.
The funeral house sometimes knows the vaccination status of the deceased person and tells him; sometimes it may also be that the person got vaccinated and did not tell the family.
“I had a 49-year-old, was totally healthy getting ready for work, collapses dead. Next thing you know, I’m embalming him, and guess what I’m pulling out of him? The same stuff. Same stuff! He was totally fine, totally healthy. Shocked everybody. Find out, oh, yeah. Not only was he vaccinated, he was boosted,” Hirschman recalled.
He also stated that he found the “same stuff” in a man who had a stroke while sleeping and who died of cancer.
bill gates dad wanted to murder millions, so does his son, so do all the G7 scum

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Johnson and Johnson is blood clots and other stuff. That's bad but not as bad as Moderna and mRNA. You take that, you no longer have a natural immune system. If given a choice, I'd go with blood clots.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
3 women my wife works with have lost husbands this month.

All 3 were between 45-55 and didn't have any underlying serious health issues.

One of them was a former D1 basketball player, mid 40's, and frankly, before he died, he looked like he still could give JK his money's worth on the court.

Yes, all 3 were fully vaccinated and boosted.

I wish I felt sorry for these fools, but knowing all the propaganda and vitriol those of us who chose to not take the poison received...such is life .

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
wow. serious stuff. thx.

i can't imagine the fallout if they're onto something. did they state their rationale?

Keep reading this thread. It's far beyond being onto something.

These shots are crime against humanity and especially stupidity. Beyond obvious is putting it lightly.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
3 women my wife works with have lost husbands this month.

All 3 were between 45-55 and didn't have any underlying serious health issues.

One of them was a former D1 basketball player, mid 40's, and frankly, before he died, he looked like he still could give JK his money's worth on the court.

Yes, all 3 were fully vaccinated and boosted.

I wish I felt sorry for these fools, but knowing all the propaganda and vitriol those of us who chose to not take the poison received...such is life .
No sympathy for them, many of us said it'll kill everyone who got vaxxed in time, the vaccine killed every cat in previous trials.

Young, healthy men in their 40's getting vaxxed and boosted,how stupid can you be?