Week 2

Valuist

EOG Master
So if the lookahead on Cincy/Dallas was Dallas minus 2 and now its plus 7, there's no way you can convince me Dak to Rush is worth 9 points. OK, so Dallas looked bad, so maybe a point of the downgrade was their offensive ineptitude in week 1? OK, but all the more reason why Dak isn't worth 9 more. And the Bengals DO have a strong defense.

Am I crazy for considering the Jets at plus 6 1/2? Probably but just a terrible spot for Cleveland. Week 1 was the Baker game and they were talking about that game all offseason. Then, this Thursday, the Browns host hated rival Pittsburgh. Sorry, I can't see them focused 100 pct today.

Going to go under 46 1/2 yards in longest FG in Indy/Jax. Rain and some wind expected. Back to the Browns game, I see a very small difference in the yardage props for Cooper and Peoples Jones. That seems crazy. I'd love to bet Cooper in a head to head with Peoples Jones.

IMO, not a good week for a lot of plays.

Last edited by a moderator:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Flacco 19-3 vs clev when playing for balt 2008-2018 but obviously way better version of himself. Note of the 3 loses, two were by 3 and one by 6, so flacco 22-0 in never losing by more than 6 pts to the browns.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
Looks like Santa Clara could get some weather. So much for all the rain experience SF got last week. They play the team in the rainiest climate in the continental US

1663519534984.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I bet UNDER in the Saints-Bucs game.

No Kamara for New Orleans.

No Jones and no Godwin for Tampa Bay.

Valuist

EOG Master
Normally I would agree about a flat spot, the fact they're playing Buff negates a lot of it

Maybe. They do get one extra day of rest compared to Buffalo. But that was impressive, on the road. A lot of energy expended. And if any team should be able to handle a big effort in heat and humidity, it's them.

What a day of finishes.

dogball

EOG Master
So if the lookahead on Cincy/Dallas was Dallas minus 2 and now its plus 7, there's no way you can convince me Dak to Rush is worth 9 points. OK, so Dallas looked bad, so maybe a point of the downgrade was their offensive ineptitude in week 1? OK, but all the more reason why Dak isn't worth 9 more. And the Bengals DO have a strong defense.

Am I crazy for considering the Jets at plus 6 1/2? Probably but just a terrible spot for Cleveland. Week 1 was the Baker game and they were talking about that game all offseason. Then, this Thursday, the Browns host hated rival Pittsburgh. Sorry, I can't see them focused 100 pct today.

Going to go under 46 1/2 yards in longest FG in Indy/Jax. Rain and some wind expected. Back to the Browns game, I see a very small difference in the yardage props for Cooper and Peoples Jones. That seems crazy. I'd love to bet Cooper in a head to head with Peoples Jones.

IMO, not a good week for a lot of plays.
sharpest read on any forum, thank you for sharing

Valuist

EOG Master
Looking at the Miami/Balt gamebook, it was 82 degrees with 61% humidity. Helps explain why Miami could handle the 4th quarter better than Baltimore.