Anita Marks (Fades)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
So the LA ESPN Radio Station transitioned this year from Fezzik being their Thursday expert to..............Anita Marks. Seriously. I think we know why - they wanted someone from ESPN on the show. So they took a massive step DOWN and went with Anita - who I sense was "forced" on them.

She was on today and here is what she likes - so you know what to stay away from OR fade:

49ers -1.5............LOOOOOOOOOOOVES them
Cincy -4...............LOOOOOOOOOOOVES them

When asked for thought on today's game said she LOOOOOOOOOOOVES: Burrow OVER: 24 completions, 36 attempts, 275 yards and Chase to have a monster day and OVER on Rec Yards

She said her 3 top plays this weekend are: Vikings (Did not give a number to lay), Ov51 Balt/Buff and Jags +6.5

Anita then showed why she is "thought of" the way she is by saying she would prefer Jags +7/+7.5.................but will play the Jags in a 2-team, 6-point teaser. Seriously. She is going to TEASE a team from +6.5 to +12.5 because..........................?????

So here are your fades for the week

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There are no words to describe just how STUPID this teaser is. First-time bettors do not make this mistake. For someone as "expert" as she is to do this - I am speechless!
How can you tease to 3.5?! Do a 6.5 one and buy to 3! Teasing 101. Don't even get me started on Jags from +6.5 to +12.5. Her eyes are closed so she doesn't have to see our reaction to this!

I have no idea how she keeps her job!

Attachments

• AnitaMarks - 1MB.JPG
    AnitaMarks - 1MB.JPG
    355.8 KB · Views: 2

kane

EOG master
It's funny you post this Winky, I was watching when she gave out her GB-3.5/Jax+12.5 tease and my first thought was OMG, what are you doing, of all the teaseable games that's what she came up with, LOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's funny you post this Winky, I was watching when she gave out her GB-3.5/Jax+12.5 tease and my first thought was OMG, what are you doing, of all the teaseable games that's what she came up with, LOL

I am OK with GB. But do a 6.5 teaser to get it to 3. Teasing to 3.5 is beyond stupid. Jags teaser makes even less sense. The worst part of it all if is no one ragged her for it

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
The funny thing is she thinks she's good at picking games. She's never even had one winning month on the show. Does anyone notice they don't even put the records up anymore?

Heim

EOG Master
There's a cutie on VSIN who isn't bad. Mostly square sides, but she knows a little bit about shopping for lines and key numbers.

She's on in the afternoon.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There's a cutie on VSIN who isn't bad. Mostly square sides, but she knows a little bit about shopping for lines and key numbers.

She's on in the afternoon.

As for Anita - I make sure to write down all of her pix. Then fade them all! TXWiz is right - she thinks she is so smart because she works on NYG (Or NYJ - I forget which one) broadcasts.

Heim - this is the one you are talking about. She is pleasing to look at but I wonder what she looks like without the Tammy Faye Bakker makeup approach

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There are no words to describe just how STUPID this teaser is. First-time bettors do not make this mistake. For someone as "expert" as she is to do this - I am speechless!
How can you tease to 3.5?! Do a 6.5 one and buy to 3! Teasing 101. Don't even get me started on Jags from +6.5 to +12.5. Her eyes are closed so she doesn't have to see our reaction to this!

I have no idea how she keeps her job!

Whatcha know.................DUMB FUCK LOST HER TEASER because she teased to -3.5 not -3. Instead of PUSHING the game she lost. I have no idea this idiot still has a job on ESPN or anywhere as a "gambling expert"