Broncos Are A Mess...

Heim

EOG Master
I can't in good conscience bet SF as a favorite, not in Denver, and I've seen the injury lists.

I can't trust Garoppola late in the game, he usually fucks it up with a fumble or int.

Denver has taken a lot of heat this week. 0-6 in the red zone. I think with a slight positive regression
they'll improve on that.

Is the microphone working at this place?

railbird

EOG Master
If Denver was human they'd be bi-sexual. They can't decide if they want to be a run first or pass first team.
if Sfo was a human they would be special needs, coach son shannahan is grossly overrrated, doesnt spread field, zero creativity. jimmy g rusty and not an nfl qb

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Home wins over the Texans and Niners and a road loss. Just like the Bears.

Bears head coach Matt Eberflus plays to not lose.

Not a bad strategy for a first-year, defensive-minded coach with some of the worst talent in the league.

blueline

EOG Master
Bears head coach Matt Eberflus plays to not lose.

Not a bad strategy for a first-year, defensive-minded coach with some of the worst talent in the league.
except its not about winning some games its about finding out what you have and developing the QB......murmurs are growing louder eberflous and staff know what they have and its not good

Valuist

EOG Master
except its not about winning some games its about finding out what you have and developing the QB......murmurs are growing louder eberflous and staff know what they have and its not good
Afraid you are right. I have a Fields over 14.5 INT ticket, but not sure if he can stay healthy all season, or avoid getting benched.

Heim

EOG Master
The last drive was Wilson of old...so for 240 million they got one win above a replacement 👏👏

Valuist

EOG Master
Interesting personnel move. I see the Broncos signed Latavius Murray off the Saints practice squad? I thought he was on their roster; I saw him run 11 times for 57 yards in the London game vs the Vikings. Imagine having to play in London on Sunday, then play a Thursday nighter. Have to go under on his rush yards. I think I'd still take a jet lagged Murray over fumblitis prone Gordon.

Interesting personnel move. I see the Broncos signed Latavius Murray off the Saints practice squad? I thought he was on their roster; I saw him run 11 times for 57 yards in the London game vs the Vikings. Imagine having to play in London on Sunday, then play a Thursday nighter. Have to go under on his rush yards. I think I'd still take a jet lagged Murray over fumblitis prone Gordon.
Somebody's got a line on this? I doubt he even plays a down. Murray is the 3rd string RB and is in a break in case of emergency situation as of now.

Heim

EOG Master
Taylor is questionable, Colts no bargain on the road, yet line hasn't moved off '3'.....

hmmm....

Valuist

EOG Master
Somebody's got a line on this? I doubt he even plays a down. Murray is the 3rd string RB and is in a break in case of emergency situation as of now.

Probably not although DK seems to put a line on everything. Going to need a few days to go thru the playbook.

So apparently practice squad players are all unrestricted free agents, and the moment the game ends, the recently promoted player returns back to the practice squad.

Considering Gordon's fumble issues, how long before Murray gets the bulk of the carries?

Probably not although DK seems to put a line on everything. Going to need a few days to go thru the playbook.

So apparently practice squad players are all unrestricted free agents, and the moment the game ends, the recently promoted player returns back to the practice squad.

Considering Gordon's fumble issues, how long before Murray gets the bulk of the carries?
Boone would be next in line to get the bulk of the carries.

Gordon's head has not been in the right, he doesn't see himself as a backup running back like the rest of of the league does. Now that he's the man again I see him carrying the load until the end of the season.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Taylor is questionable, Colts no bargain on the road, yet line hasn't moved off '3'.....

hmmm....
Look at it this way - now you’re counting on a washed -up qb that the D can give all their attention to. Certainly not a fan of the Denver start to the season, but I like RW’s chances of having a good game far more than Ryan.

Heim

EOG Master
You're also not dumb enough to think an injured RB is going to effect the #.

JaVante Williams doesn't he does, but the send out line was predicated on him being questionable to begin with.

Now out...it will probably hit '4' by kickoff.

Shows you what the market thinks of Denver only laying HFA.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
JaVante Williams doesn't he does, but the send out line was predicated on him being questionable to begin with.

Sure the market is down on Denver, they have looked like crap. No one is mentioning how bad the colts have looked this season though. Their best defensive player is out also, I’ll let everyone else debate the RBs.

Valuist

EOG Master
For two teams supposed to be good, it's hard to imagine a more dull prime time game. I don't have Amazon Prime, and games like this don't inspire me to get it.

Amazing how a team missing double-digit starters and multiple pro bowlers would only have HFA? Weird right?

Murray not even suiting up tonight.

Valuist

EOG Master
Denver 0 for 4 in red zone. They now have scored 17 or more points once in the first 5 games.

Let Russ cook?

Valuist

EOG Master
i couldn’t have been more wrong about Wilson, guy is done.

In this league, guys get old in a hurry. Yes, Brady has defied all reality, but when it sinks in, its clear. Remember Peyton Manning's regression from 2014-2015? He was a top level QB still in 2014 but had completely regressed the next year, to the point of being a game manager. Sure they won a SB, but that was all the D.

MrTop

EOG Master
is it possible his O-line is no good? I did not watch the game and of course i had money on the loser

choslamshe

EOG Master
Broncos are not good. Colts are not good. WRs on Denver are so highly overrated. As bad as Wilson has been, Jeudy looks like complete shit. Sutton would be a decent #2 on most teams at best. But what stuck out to me for both teams last night was how bad the play calling was. Forget the 4th down disasters for Denver, the play selection on early downs in the first half for Indy...1st down pass, 2nd down run for 2 yards setting up a 3rd and long. It was like the Colts had to follow the same script for the first quarter and a half.

And Hackett...jesus f'in Christ what an idiot. Headlines this morning "Hackett can't hack it in the NFL" could not be more accurate.

I was at the game upper level 50 yard line. Russell was zeroing in on one WR at time, it seemed to be predetermined after they broke the huddle, not a single progression. Guys were running wide open and it's like he didn't even see them. Very strange. How does a guy with that much experience seemingly totally unable to go through his progressions? It wasn't like he was being pressured like crazy either.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I was at the game upper level 50 yard line. Russell was zeroing in on one WR at time, it seemed to be predetermined after they broke the huddle, not a single progression. Guys were running wide open and it's like he didn't even see them. Very strange. How does a guy with that much experience seemingly totally unable to go through his progressions? It wasn't like he was being pressured like crazy either.

Receiver That Was Wide Open On Last Play Of Game, Was K.J. Hamler.

Colt Defender Got Picked Off, By Other Defender and Receiver, Running A Crossing Pattern.

Wilson Could Have Lobbed It To Him, Like Catcher Back To Pitcher, For Walk Off TD.

Heim

EOG Master
They should have lost to Houston. They were completely out played by a Lovie coached team.

That's when the light went off that this team is not as advertised.

Besides the questionable play calling, not sure the effort is there for Hackett, although the defense
did play well last night.

Let's Ride...

Last edited:
They should have lost to Houston. They were completely out played by a Lovie coached team.

That's when the light went off that this team is not as advertised.

Besides the questionable play calling, not sure the effort is there for Hackett, although the defense
did play well last night.

Let's Ride...
You should really quit commenting on the NFL. You really do sound like an idiot.

Denver outgained Hou 350 to 234 Yards almost doubling them up in rushing yards.