Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik BB in Circa Minny -3. You'd think that's the play for clients

Nope ...clients risk -150 or worse on ML assuring Fezzik gets out of coin flip mode.

Joke

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally when you're always in advantage mode to get sales, you're going to get clients laying minus 4.

This is the B2B Hilton champ right? Clearly has a hit rate surpassing his alternate release -3 -05.

Wrong. If he did he wouldn't be laying MLs

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
What's with the old testament quotes? The Earth was created by coalescence of a dust cloud surrounding the young Sun. The oceans were created when Earth cooled below 212 degrees Fahrenheit . At this time, about 3.8 billion years ago, the water condensed into rain which filled the basins that we now know as our world ocean. And yes anthropic global warming is real but, no, it doesn't cause every storm and won't be the end of the planet. It will have significant impacts on where humans can live and settle comfortably, and may cause dramatic decreases in world population by 2200. Billions have settled way too close to coastlines.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik:

+110 UNITS YTD, PASSING MNF!

Reality:

Weekend sides and totals:

7-10 -9.65 (incl high price winning MLB MLs)

Note: Pinnacle begging for Rams money all day, B2B Hilton champ passes
on MNF.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Heim: THE most biased reporter in the world.

I have won 9 straight MLB BETS. NINE.

Widely Available.

Last Fri/Sat I went 7-1 in CFB. Heim does not report that.

Looking forward to comparing the FEZ entries in the Local Contests today in the Standings to the "Heim" entries.........

11-12 Heim. The Heim Fatso sucks.

Heim

EOG Master

Widely Available.

Looking forward to comparing the FEZ entries in the Local Contests today in the Standings to the "Heim" entries.........

Only Biden had a worse month.

railbird

EOG Master

Widely Available.

im 8th circa Millions, T 13 willhill college, 1st eog nfl bowling 300 contest currently. can throw a 18 yd out better than jimmy g even at 55yr old. nobody knows football like me, watch coach dan casey and greg cosell

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
im 8th circa Millions, T 13 willhill college, 1st eog nfl bowling 300 contest currently. can throw a 18 yd out better than jimmy g even at 55yr old. nobody knows football like me, watch coach dan casey and greg cosell
Railbird, really feeling his oats today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The HEIM-FEZZ feud makes me chuckle.

For a long time, I thought this was a friendly feud.

But when FEZZ calls HEIM a FATSO, it's obvious the gloves are off.

And the comedy continues...

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
All those fancy Michelin restaurants Fezzik goes to aren't a good enough source of calories. Portions are microscopic.

1664923659184.png

Heim

EOG Master
for the record i have no idea what Heim Weighs. However, I would be very surprised if he was not BIG.

Sorry your (gambler) stereotype is wrong. 5' 11/180. JK saw me a few years ago. He can attest to that.

Plus I don't need a silly contest for motivation to lose weight, like you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Sorry your (gambler) stereotype is wrong. 5' 11/180. JK saw me a few years ago. He can attest to that.

Plus I don't need a silly contest for motivation to lose weight, like you.

I would have guessed 5'10" and 190.

But what's an inch and 10 pounds among friends.

Hey I'm still impressed HEIM played Division II basketball in California.

And remember the debate about Paul Bovi's height?

Things can get heated on Internet forums over nothing.

Let's find some winners this weekend.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
About Fezzik's physical appearance: He wins in a photo finish over RAILBIRD with FIFTY CINT a neck back in third for the best head of hair in the sports betting business

Not sure about the locks he sells at Pregame, but you cannot deny the locks perched atop Fezzik's head.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I don't hear RJ Bell on Fox radio anymore from 3-4.

Did they change his time slot or was he dropped?

Heim

EOG Master
Brutal Saturday....another bounce back Sunday for Fezzik.

Puzzling is Fezzik claims 61 percent in MLB yet not one playoff release. 🤔

Fezzik obviously lost with Alcantara sitting and the knee jerk RHE unit grab on the sidelines too.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik teasing everything with GB -2...

Oh the humanity!

Naturally a teaser buffet, you can't have a bounce back Sunday risking units on straight sides or totals.

Fezzik has become a master at unit manipulation. Bad day....next day just say no on anything -110.

railbird

EOG Master
Fezzik teasing everything with GB -2...

Oh the humanity!

Naturally a teaser buffet, you can't have a bounce back Sunday risking units on straight sides or totals.

Fezzik has become a master at unit manipulation. Bad day....next day just say no on anything -110.
he is a fake handicapper, you can see it from mars that the Packers are as AFAF this season

Heim

EOG Master
he is a fake handicapper, you can see it from mars that the Packers are as AFAF this season

He started believing his own pub. He probably thinks his 100 units this year are legit.

He used to watch NFL Rewind which is a good tool to get a synopsis on games.

He never refers to it anymore but he has time for Ross Tucker and some other square
podcasts were he says 'Brady is not in my top ten'....lol

In his defense, he did have some sharp content (NFL) on Fezzik's Place besides finding
rogue numbers. After going tout he's just a shadow of himself.

Now it's.....lets throw up any shit and hope it sticks trying to sell myself as a 60% guy.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
In his defense, he did have some sharp content (NFL) on Fezzik's Place besides finding
rogue numbers. After going tout he's just a shadow of himself.

Don't forget he first was bashing touts on SSB, but later sold picks with Stanford Wong. Groovin actually bought his picks around 2003. Touted Bryan Leonard as a baseball guru and then his picks shit the bed.

He sold picks on FP, then stopped, then an LVA subscription model, then started again with LVA. In the same year that he won the Westgate, documented by Dreamer, later by PC, he hit around 45% of his released picks, dropping large units. In a bad year, he swore off MLB claiming no one could beat it.

So, a long history of on again, off again touting.

Heim

EOG Master
Don't forget he first was bashing touts on SSB, but later sold picks with Stanford Wong. Groovin actually bought his picks around 2003. Touted Bryan Leonard as a baseball guru and then his picks shit the bed.

He sold picks on FP, then stopped, then an LVA subscription model, then started again with LVA. In the same year that he won the Westgate, documented by Dreamer, later by PC, he hit around 45% of his released picks, dropping large units. In a bad year, he swore off MLB claiming no one could beat it.

So, a long history of on again, off again touting.

Yep....turned into a pay site but not a pay for pick site. lol

I joined in 2006, so most of the above pre-06 is foreign to me. But you're right,
when favorites started covering, he buried many on the site.

The irony is Fezzik was a underdog bettor, now tout, where sales matter, nothing
but favorites.

Heim

EOG Master
For 5 bucks you could have had Sleepy J give you a winning side below:

1665523856103.png

B2B Hilton champ. MIA

Heim

EOG Master
Funny, as soon as a key number pops up like '10' with PIT or '3' with KC, Fezzik immediately fires a selection thinking people that spend $19 on a pick have the number of outs he does.

Finally, listening to the podcast with RJ for WK6, Fezzik readily admits summer lines are not liquid, yet he doesn't hesitate to release them in May for late August early September
action.

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Is RJ Bell still on Fox or did they finally cut his show? He was awful! His voice was unlistenable. What is it with these gambling shows and having people who's voices are awful. On Bet MGM Tonight this woman named Trystra Krick. She sounds like a cartoon character. On Audacy they have, You Bettor You Bet with the main host named Nick Kostos. I'd rather sit through middle school again and have the teacher run their nails across the chalkboard. How stupid are the people that put these shows together? No one is listening for 15 minutes let alone 3-4 hours.

Heim

EOG Master
Is RJ Bell still on Fox or did they finally cut his show? He was awful! His voice was unlistenable. What is it with these gambling shows and having people who's voices are awful. On Bet MGM Tonight this woman named Trystra Krick. She sounds like a cartoon character. On Audacy they have, You Bettor You Bet with the main host named Nick Kostos. I'd rather sit through middle school again and have the teacher run their nails across the chalkboard. How stupid are the people that put these shows together? No one is listening for 15 minutes let alone 3-4 hours.

Despite RJ puffing how many affiliates he has produced in a few years....Fox dumped him.

The show was unlistenable.

It was RJ pontificating some square analysis and AJ or Fezzik responding 'why didn't I think of that'