Novavax ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I had covid, or course not.

If you had smallpox would you go out and get a smallpox vaccine afterwards?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I had covid, or course not.

If you had smallpox would you go out and get a smallpox vaccine afterwards?

You probably wouldn't get smallpox again but covid you will and each time it ups ur risk and long covid is real...vessel damage etc

mr merlin

EOG Master
You probably wouldn't get smallpox again but covid you will and each time it ups ur risk and long covid is real...vessel damage etc
Nonsense, if I would catch covid again it would be much milder - not that it wasn't mild the first time(it was). I always got flu shots pre covid, I'll never get another flu shot again either.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Nonsense, if I would catch covid again it would be much milder - not that it wasn't mild the first time(it was). I always got flu shots pre covid, I'll never get another flu shot again either.

Ur wrong about that especially w different variants that could emerge

Why no flu shots?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ur wrong about that especially w different variants that could emerge

Why no flu shots?
What world do you live in, every variant that's come along has been more infectious and less dangerous, right? now why is that? It's because that is the natural path to evolution in virus's - the ones that are easier to spread take over, the ones that are harder fade away, likewise it's beneficial to virus's to NOT kill their hosts(or even make them sick enough to disable them).

I'll never get another flu shot because I now realize I was duped, I trusted them and the process. I cant do that anymore - it's pretty clear that there is no interest in producing a flu vaccine that would last many years or forever, the covid vaccine proves that - they want constant vaccination because then they can make money year after year. So if i cant trust the covid vaccine how can I possibly trust the flu vaccine?

The result is they lost a customer for life.

Valuist

EOG Master
Flu shot success rate usually around 33%. They guess at a strain and hope for the best. Don't waste your time.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Flu shot success rate usually around 33%. They guess at a strain and hope for the best. Don't waste your time.

But this year is a match... you will pass flu shot??
I get every year

And if I recall you are agst mRNA as am I and took JnJ covid vax? Are you considering Novavax as a booster? A few I know had zero side effects as its protein based. I am considering it now

mr merlin

EOG Master
But this year is a match... you will pass flu shot??
I get every year

And if I recall you are agst mRNA as am I and took JnJ covid vax? Are you considering Novavax as a booster? A few I know had zero side effects as its protein based. I am considering it now
A new japanese study of the vax said that the risk of myocarditis is higher in every age group receiving the vax, not just young men.

Considering covid is no longer a serious disease there is simply no rational reason to get the vaccine.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
A new japanese study of the vax said that the risk of myocarditis is higher in every age group receiving the vax, not just young men.

Considering covid is no longer a serious disease there is simply no rational reason to get the vaccine.

Not Novavax...just the mRNA's

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Correct, as I mentioned however, why would anyone still fear covid? by the way, does this novavax vaccine actually work? Does it stop you from catching it?

According to everything I have read so far...its best including new variants.

I doubt anything stops you from catching a coronavirus but the key is to prevent severe disease. You are correct about it not being serious for most at the moment...due to it not being deep lung etc...but future mutations who knows

railbird

EOG Master

I doubt anything stops you from catching a coronavirus but the key is to prevent severe disease. You are correct about it not being serious for most at the moment...due to it not being deep lung etc...but future mutations who knows
they are lying to you, you are beleiving propaganda.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden today had another public event where he urged everyone to get vaccinated against both the flu and covid, then he basically warned again of a winter of illness and death for the unvaccinated.

It worked so well for him last year he's trying again, LOL.

They are desperate.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And who told you that? Doesn't sound identical to the lies we've been told about the others or anything.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine wasn't mRNA either. Novavax changes nothing.

There isn't a price tag high enough for me to take any of them. Go ahead and be their guinea pig.

railbird

EOG Master
And who told you that? Doesn't sound identical to the lies we've been told about the others or anything.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine wasn't mRNA either. Novavax changes nothing.

There isn't a price tag high enough for me to take any of them. Go ahead and be their guinea pig.
be a guinea pig from people that want to murder you to begin with? no thanks

mr merlin

EOG Master
Big decision is NY

Fired workers who refused vax....WIN
I heard that the supreme court decision doesn't mean it's over, I dont live there so i dont know the details of how another appeal would work, they not only deserve back pay but huge punitive damages.

boston massacre

EOG Master
i wouldn't get too excited about NY, there's millions of morons walking around NYC wearing masks, are they really going to vote zeldin? i hope so but I'm not optimistic.

Once All Elections Are Finalized.

Here's Something To Check Out.

Did Any Senate, Congressional, or Governor Races Flip, From Republican To Democrat ?

Would Love To See The Bookie ODDS On That Proposition.

Will Any Of Those Races Flip ?

YES ?

NO ?