2022 death pool

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Leslie Jordan, who won an Emmy playing the conniving Beverly Leslie on “Will & Grace” and became a social media sensation during the pandemic, died Monday after crashing his car into a wall while driving in Hollywood. He was 67.
1666639115663.png

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Jerry Lee Lewis, the rock ’n’ roll trailblazer and piano virtuoso who electrified audiences with his raucous, free-wheeling performances but attracted scandal after he married his 13-year-old cousin, died Friday. He was 87.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Fred Hickman has passed away, would get my updates from him 35 yrs ago
i am an old codger. i was watching him in the early 80's on TBS/CNN when i first had cable. Hickman and Nick Charles with the sports. Exciting times. They competed with an upstart called Sports Center. Whatever happened to them. LOL!

MrTop

EOG Master
i am an old codger. i was watching him in the early 80's on TBS/CNN when i first had cable. Hickman and Nick Charles with the sports. Exciting times. They competed with an upstart called Sports Center. Whatever happened to them. LOL!

nick Charles died in 2011

cancer

railbird

EOG Master

Former Met, NL stolen base leader Chuck Carr dead at 55​

saw him lots in 93, chuckie would swipe 2nd a lot, even 3rd sometimes, the marlins were a live dog in 1993, i made lots of money scalping tickets at joe robbie that year