Just to be clear

railbird

EOG Master
we need a north american tribunal, put newsom and trudeau on a helicopter and crash it into the grand canyon. the level of hate for newsom is off the charts in orange county.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky - who confidently lied last year when she proclaimed "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don't get sick," has come down with Covid-19 just one month after receiving the latest bivalent 'omicron-tuned' booster for the disease.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It is nice seeing the commies losing an occasional battle. Unfortunately, the overall score remains lopsided in their favor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password is unskewing. They are trying to get on the right side of God or Randy Paul as it were. The jig is up in 2 weeks.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Adam Zimmer, offensive analyst for the Cincinnati Bengals and son of former Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, died Monday night at age 38. No cause of death has been given.

His sister, Corri Zimmer White, shared the news in a devastating Instagram post on Tuesday morning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mr merlin

EOG Master
Adam Zimmer, offensive analyst for the Cincinnati Bengals and son of former Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, died Monday night at age 38. No cause of death has been given.

His sister, Corri Zimmer White, shared the news in a devastating Instagram post on Tuesday morning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
His dad - head coach mike zimmer of the vikes, hated kirk cousins for not getting vaxxed last year, adam zimmer was on the vikes staff last year and was required to get it, now his own son is dead.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
His dad - head coach mike zimmer of the vikes, hated kirk cousins for not getting vaxxed last year, adam zimmer was on the vikes staff last year and was required to get it, now his own son is dead.

I didn't think about that, but you're absolutely correct as usual.

Another chunk of irony is that fully-vaccinated Steven A. Smith, again this week has Covid.

He also bashed Cousins, Kyrie and everybody else in sports who refused jabs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would give up a Zeldin win for Steven asshole Smith keeling. All you have to know about Hannity is he is besties with Steven.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The excess deaths is just starting. Probably exponential which means there will be a boom shakalaka spike. Like Alex Berenson tweeted, this is the canary in the coal mine that will end the game unless they can blame "long covid" or another scapegoat. Who knows. They got us to wear toilet paper on our faces.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alex tipped an OMG death on tap. He is an asshole who buries his losers but he doesn't lose much. I think the elites of the elites took the placebo instead of the vaccine but the regular elites like celebrities and athletes took the real thing. That's where the omg will happen. Guilty please let it be Jake Tapper. With sugar on top!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This may be worse and worse. Seizure and choking for 10 minutes and they do nothing, don't even call 911 and stop students from helping. Just act like everything is cool and watch him die. I cant even again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This may be worse and worse. Seizure and choking for 10 minutes and they do nothing, don't even call 911 and stop students from helping. Just act like everything is cool and watch him die. I cant even again.
It's a death cult, killing babies, castrating boys, giving mastectomies to young girls, releasing criminals and murderers back into society - they want humanity to die.

it's just that simple.