Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
despicable. i hope a family member of even one of all these dead soldiers you're parading like trophies on the internet makes it their mission to find you (its not hard) and give you what you've earned. and lets not pretend your family is off limits either, you know how that region rolls.

but by all means, keep 'em coming, dipshit.
Ooh, you let me have it, LOL.

Unlike you I reside on the high road, a gentleman simply doesn't use such vitriol.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Posting corpse vids = "the high road", for gentlemen. Simply. Thank god you didn't use vitriol.
Lets see, you see a video that was taken 6000 miles away during a war and is widely available on the internet, your reaction is to attack and wish death on the gambling forum poster that linked it to a political thread.

Seek help son, there are medications that may be of value as well as in patient possibilities.

MrTop

EOG Master
The US is threatening both iran and NK the last 2 days, they're also threatening to invade belarus with some kind of fake resistance army.

We got nothing.

the thing you have to say to yourself. Why didn't iran or belarus join the war? if they did their land becomes a target by air. The air defense is weak.

NK would have to be attacked not on their land...they have nukes. On ukraine land nato enters the war vs NK. They have worse military then russia

MrTop

EOG Master

Leftist Lula Will Move to the Center on the Military​

The new Brazilian president will try to keep Bolsonaro from co-opting his generals, and seek greater cooperation with the Pentagon on hemispheric security.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the thing you have to say to yourself. Why didn't iran or belarus join the war? if they did their land becomes a target by air. The air defense is weak.

NK would have to be attacked not on their land...they have nukes. On ukraine land nato enters the war vs NK. They have worse military then russia
We aren't going to do anything to anyone, we are weak, we will not and cannot attack either NK or Iran - they would crush us. Iran could easily cut off the persian gulf and send oil to $250/bbl, iran could also sink our ships in the gulf easily and kill thousands of men. Then you have Nk that's even stronger than Iran in almost all ways.

All we have is threats and no one is scared of our threats anymore.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Leftist Lula Will Move to the Center on the Military​

The new Brazilian president will try to keep Bolsonaro from co-opting his generals, and seek greater cooperation with the Pentagon on hemispheric security.
He's got to take office first, It's not a guarantee that will ever happen from what I'm seeing.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Russian Oil Is Fueling American Cars Via Sanctions Loophole​

Lukoil’s refinery in Sicily uses up to 93% Russian crude to make gasoline it sends to the U.S.​

Putin said something this week about gas but it applies to oil as well - he said we have a product that is in high demand, we will have no trouble finding buyers.

It's just that simple.

MrTop

EOG Master
Putin said something this week about gas but it applies to oil as well - he said we have a product that is in high demand, we will have no trouble finding buyers.

It's just that simple.

90 soviet improved tanks plus
Ukraine will get 1,100 of the Phoneix Ghost drones and 40 armored river boats. It will also get more of the MIM-23 HAWK missile, a surface-to-air system that Ukraine has been seeking as it has a longer range than the US provided Stingers, Singh said.

MrTop

EOG Master
Weird how kane is always ragging on Hershel Walker for saying stupid shit.

But crickets about John Fetterman.

Bizarre I tell ya.

It's almost as if he's a brainwashed twat.

Biden Feud With Big Oil Ratchets Up Just as World Needs More US Oil​

• White House frustrated as oil producers reap record profits
  • Industry cites conflicting policy priorities, lack of trust

mr merlin

EOG Master
90 soviet improved tanks plus
Ukraine will get 1,100 of the Phoneix Ghost drones and 40 armored river boats. It will also get more of the MIM-23 HAWK missile, a surface-to-air system that Ukraine has been seeking as it has a longer range than the US provided Stingers, Singh said.
90 tanks huh? From the reports i see that's maybe 2-3 weeks worth tops. remember when javelins were the game changer, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
90 tanks huh? From the reports i see that's maybe 2-3 weeks worth tops. remember when javelins were the game changer, LOL.

those are russian tanks that were given to those countries during the soviet era. Then the wall went down. Take a look at your checkbook comrade you guys went broke those years

MrTop

EOG Master

Putin to Skip G-20 Indonesia Summit, Facing Cold Shoulder​

• Kremlin to send Foreign Minister Lavrov in Putin’s place
  • Tensions over Ukraine invasion to dominate meetings in Bali