Trump is favored to win 2024 election

Bushay

NHL Expert
Time for Fox to roll out the ‘Fentanyl Laced Turkeys Smuggled Across Border by Cartels While Biden Does Nothing’ segments.

kane

EOG master
More and more polls tipping to the republicans as the election nears.

Yet another one of your polls that got it wrong, I can literally sit here all day bumping all of your alt right fake polls, you constantly post right wing fake polls, then when the fake polls get it wrong you claim rigged elections, and you base it on the polling, some right wing poll has the R in the lead so you believe it, then when the R loses well it must have been rigged because the fake polls had it the other way around. Maybe one of these elections you'll look at the real polls and not the right wing fake ones, but I doubt it, it's better for you to believe the lies, that way you can bitch about stolen elections and not deal with the fact that the polls you look at are wrong. Rich Baris, Trafalgar, and of course the always reliable Rasmussen, LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yet another one of your polls that got it wrong, I can literally sit here all day bumping all of your alt right fake polls, you constantly post right wing fake polls, then when the fake polls get it wrong you claim rigged elections, and you base it on the polling, some right wing poll has the R in the lead so you believe it, then when the R loses well it must have been rigged because the fake polls had it the other way around. Maybe one of these elections you'll look at the real polls and not the right wing fake ones, but I doubt it, it's better for you to believe the lies, that way you can bitch about stolen elections and not deal with the fact that the polls you look at are wrong. Rich Baris, Trafalgar, and of course the always reliable Rasmussen, LMAO
The polls were pretty close except in states where the dems can cheat easily. it could be a coincidence right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Never change Comrade, never change
Fl - close
GA close
NC close
Oh close
NY close( dont know much about NY - I guess cheating is harder there)
TX close
NM close
VA close
even WI was reasonably close

But the polls were pretty far off in PA, MI, Nv, AZ - where cheating is refined to a high art or their laws are so lax(NV mails ballots to everyone) that it's easy.

kane

EOG master
Fl - close
GA close
NC close
Oh close
NY close( dont know much about NY - I guess cheating is harder there)
TX close
NM close
VA close
even WI was reasonably close

But the polls were pretty far off in PA, MI, Nv, AZ - where cheating is refined to a high art or their laws are so lax(NV mails ballots to everyone) that it's easy.
The polls were off when Trump beat Hilary, so I guess that means Trump cheated and stole the election, right? Or is it possible the polls you track were just wrong, polls are just a snapshot in time, they don't mean a whole lot come election day as we've seen

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kane Never Mentions Biden.

Because He's A Democrat , Who Is A Big Phony Life Long Career Pathological Lying Influence Peddling Sewer Rat Politician.

Kane Never Mentions DeSantis, Because He Is A Republican, Who Is Doing A Great Job As The Governor Of Florida.

Won By 20 Points.

If DeSantis Was A Democrat, Kane Would Be On His Knees, Like He Normally Is, With His Mouth Open Wide, If Front Of DeSantis, Going NoN-Stop.

kane

EOG master
Polls tipping against democrats everywhere
Yeah
Today the media is still pretending that biden and the dems are "surging"
Yeah
More and more polls tipping to the republicans as the election nears.
Yeah
Holy cow, another NV poll, even worse for the dems.
Yeah
Getting worse and worse for the dems,
Yeah
Look at this, another disastrous poll for the dems,
Yeah
The drip drip drip of bad polls for the dems continue.
Yeah
Republicans pulling away almost everywhere.
Yeah
gonna be butt ugly in 30 days for the dems.
Yeah
The left realizes the end is near.
Yeah
A tidal wave is crashing over the democrat party and they're very, very afraid.
Yeah

kane

EOG master
The sad part about Comrade Merlin posting polls that were all wrong, is that before the next election he'll post the same fake polls from the same fake pollsters, and he'll think the fake polls are meaningful

Rich Baris Bahahahahahahahaha
Trafalgar Bahahahahahahahaha
Kurt Schlister Bahahahahahahaha
Interactive polls Bahahahahahahaha
Richard Grenell Bahahahahahaha
Jack Prosobiec Bahahahahahahahaha
The ever reliable Rasmussen Bahahahahahahahaha
Robert Cahaly Bahahahahahahahahaha
Brian Anderson Bahahahahahahahaha

All of Comrade Merlin's fake news polls had the Dems getting destroyed, LMAO

kane

EOG master
Wow, that's a lot of work clicking around to make a point with someone that's uninterested in your opinion.
Not much work Comrade Merlin, besides, when you enjoy what you're doing, is it even work? Can't wait for the next election for you to power post all your fake news polls, then try to understand why all those polls got it wrong again

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
kane on rapid fire. Hitting everything. The republicans at EOG forgot the polls got it wrong with hillary too. I thought the republicans would have done better too at the booth. Jan 6 was the thing that turned people against the donald.

desantos will bury the donald.

MrTop

EOG Master
republicans said the abortion word

big mistake. The women stick together not like the men. Joe just sat back and smiled. Like giving buffalo +7 every game. You won't win doing that.

blueline

EOG Master
trump will try and light everything on fire....gop cultists will be lighting each other on fire...stand back and watch it burn....Joe just needs to keep the car on the road....under 30 showed up for a midterm....think they show up in 2024?

kane

EOG master
that brought out the under 30 vote
Absolutely! Old people typically vote R and they always show up to the polls, young people typically vote D but they don't show up in the same numbers, but when SCOTUS overturned Roe V Wade, that gave the Dems a gift, it gave younger people, especially women, a big reason to vote, and they did. The other thing that hurt the R's were the Trump backed candidates, the election denying crazies, they all lost, the American people are tired of all the chaos and controversy that Trump brings with him, tired of all the crazy, so they voted against crazy. There are some on the right, Comrade Merlin included, who to their credit, now realize how bigly Trump hurt their chances Tuesday and have now soured on him, of course there will always be a certain percentage of the boot licking cultists who will never surrender and will insist the elections are all rigged, clearly there's no hope for them, but at least many on the right realize just what Trump is all about and want nothnig to do with him anymore. Speaking as someone on the left, I hope Trump stays in the middle of it all, I hope he runs again and wins the nomination, I would love to run against him again, but I have a feeling there's a new sheriff in the GOP named Desantis, and for as much as I can't stand the guy, and the thnigs he stands for, he's extremely popular in the GOP, he's the one I fear, not Trump and his clown show. Assuming they both run, watching Trump and Desantis tear each other apart will be a lot of fun to watch, really looking forward to them going at it.

kane

EOG master
WASHINGTON — How did Democrats stop a red wave in 2022?

The short answer: Donald Trump appears to have helped them.

In a major departure from past trends, the 2022 midterm election turned out to be nearly as much of a referendum on the defeated former president as it was on incumbent President Joe Biden, according to exit polls conducted by Edison Research for NBC News and other networks.

Trump loomed large in the minds of voters and dragged down his party’s candidates — nationally and in key swing states with Senate races — despite being out of power. In many cases that blunted the impact of Biden’s unpopularity, and widespread economic pain, helping Democrats defy political gravity and hold their own.

It was a Trump problem,” a Republican operative involved in the 2022 election told NBC News, speaking candidly about the de facto leader of the GOP on condition of anonymity to avoid retribution. “Independents didn’t vote for candidates they viewed as extreme and too closely linked with Donald J. Trump.”

blueline

EOG Master
Lets hope he's right:

Dave Wasserman of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report said after the latest vote drop Sunday that it’s “extremely tough to see how Kari Lake (R) wins now."

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If the right cant win the midterms, theirs is no chance Trump wins in 24. He’s not swinging votes back to the right. People spoke.

kane

EOG master
trump has swing hispanics to 50-50, lets see dirtbags like romney or mccain do that
Trump and his alt right election deniers all ate shit, just like you did scumbag, moderate R's did well, the far right crazies all lost, the American people have spoken