My final polls

Bushay

NHL Expert
Kari Lake loses to Katie Hobbs in AZ, making every major election denier this cycle a loser- & the fight for House control has Republicans fighting over leadership.

railbird

EOG Master
Romans 12:19 “Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

railbird

EOG Master
Revelation 21:8 (NIRV) "But others will have their place in the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. Those who are afraid and those who do not believe will be there. Murderers and those who pollute themselves will join them.

MrTop

EOG Master
Revelation 21:8 (NIRV) "But others will have their place in the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. Those who are afraid and those who do not believe will be there. Murderers and those who pollute themselves will join them.

those who bet against the patriots this week will lose

mr merlin

EOG Master
While Lake was probably cheated, she got overconfident - slamming mccain in the final days was unnecessary and prob cost her the election. If 3-4% of repubs switched or didn't show up that was the difference.

She saw those polls that had her 11 pts up and started running her mouth.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
While Lake was probably cheated, she got overconfident - slamming mccain in the final days was unnecessary and prob cost her the election. If 3-4% of repubs switched or didn't show up that was the difference.

Cheated…no

Overconfident…definitely

railbird

EOG Master

she was cheated, only 17pct of game day votes were dems but they won 51 pct in maricopa county. this is impossible, mathematically

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cheated…no

Overconfident…definitely
The extreme problems in maricopa on election day where people were turned away or had to wait for hours are a form of cheating, the fact it only happened in heavy red areas is telling.

There are no coincidences.

As i mentioned however, ridiculing mccain was reckless and totally uncalled for - the guys been dead for years, no need to even mention his name. I believe she actually said she didn't need mccain voters.

These people live in bubbles, everyone around her told her it was in the bag.

kane

EOG master
Comrade Merlin, we've all seen the fake polls you defer to, I'll assume she never had an 11 point lead, she lost because she's a boot licking, election denying cultist who lost just like the rest of them, the American people voted against crazy

Heim

EOG Master
How on earth do you spend 100 million in ads in LA mayoral race and lose?

Especially when your opponent had a measly 9 million to work with.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How on earth do you spend 100 million in ads in LA mayoral race and lose?

Especially when your opponent had a measly 9 million to work with.
I think it was almost all of his own money too, for a job that pays I heard $70K. It shows how corrupt our system is.