BITCOIN BLOWN! CRYPTOS CRATER!

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Not to toot my own horn or anythig but I have been predicting this outcome for a NUMBER OF YEARS and tried to WARN THIS COMMUNITY about the dangers of investing in Bitcoin

As of this morning Bitcoin is OFF A MIND BLOWING 80% since hits sperious peak a year ago or so. Yes laff and giggle and make jokes but the FACT REMAINS that I and I ALONE predicted tha tthis would happen

Everfresh made the worst call in the history of the forums and he's bragging.

Everfresh 2015
In the past couple weeks Bitcoin has skyrocketed up beyond $500 USD per coin and now back to around $300, what a scam. I hope noone on this good site has been burned by this

This is what happens when you all try to warn some people, you get HARASSED AND BANNED

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Imagine how mcuh money people would have lost if they would have listened to this buffoon begging everyone to sell at $500. This asshole probably has more BTC than everyone here and is trying to get everyone to sell so that he can get more. This is an obvious troll thread becasue no one is stupid enough to beleive they were correct here.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Imagine how mcuh money people would have lost if they would have listened to this buffoon begging everyone to sell at $500. This asshole probably has more BTC than everyone here and is trying to get everyone to sell so that he can get more. This is an obvious troll thread becasue no one is stupid enough to beleive they were correct here.
I have no BTC or any other crypto. I stay away from crypto. I pracise what I preech. I simply wanted to warn the site sir and as you can see I was CORRECT to do so. I want respect for the warnings I gave and for yOU and yoru ILK to understand and admit that I was right to warn everyone. Crypto crashing into a pool of shit. The shithawks are coming, coming to haul you away to the big shitnest

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I have no BTC or any other crypto. I stay away from crypto. I pracise what I preech. I simply wanted to warn the site sir and as you can see I was CORRECT to do so. I want respect for the warnings I gave and for yOU and yoru ILK to understand and admit that I was right to warn everyone. Crypto crashing into a pool of shit. The shithawks are coming, coming to haul you away to the big shitnest
Tell us more about the shithawks.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Yeah, you're a past posting POS, you're a dimwit who posted to sell Bitcoin at 300.
Listen fucktard, anyone who sold at $300 vs anyone who bought at $68,000 should be fucking ThANKING me. In your case I recommend buying all the FTT you can lay your stubbly little fingers on. Fuck you

MrTop

EOG Master

From Tom Brady to Shaq, FTX’s Celebrity Promoters May Be On the Hook for Damages​

• Liability depends largely on whether it’s deemed a security
  • Exposure also hinges on whether compensation was disclosed

FTX’s viral Super Bowl ad featured multiple versions of a deeply skeptical Larry David. In light of the cryptocurrency exchange’s collapse, his fellow celebrities might have done well to heed his advice.

The creator of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm is among the slew of stars being sued for promoting FTX’s services and products. The lawsuits allege they lured unsophisticated investors into the debacle.

hopefully i can get some money back betting against brady thru the years too.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Prices are depressed but all things considered I wish I had held onto the 20 bitcoins I bought back in 2012. View attachment 7467573
The fact that you followed my good advice and took your profits before the latest (and future) meltdown was a smart move and speaks volumes. Don't listen to the 20:20 hindsight dipshits on this site, only I can give good advicce re BTC