Trump is favored to win 2024 election

MrTop

EOG Master

Griffin to ‘Three-Time Loser’ Trump: Step Aside for DeSantis​

• Says a drawn-out battle between Trump, DeSantis would hurt GOP
  • US ‘playing with fire’ when it comes to China tech limits

MrTop

EOG Master
He's being generous with Herschel - he did a similar thing for Masters in AZ - the cut was 95% for trump and 5% for masters. the best thing herschel could do is have Desantis show up to help him but not trump.

Trump Reminds Republicans He’s Not Going Away​

The former president will swing the loyalty of his hard-core base like a cudgel against party elders who are considering abandoning him.

don't go to sleep on the donald.

kane

EOG master
Poor railbird, all of trump's boot licking cultists ate giant shit sandwiches Tuesday, he lost a shit ton of money betting on them, so just like his loser orange hero he has to lash out, I fucking love watching this racist scum have all these meltdowns, can't tell you how much fun I'm having watching his non stop whining

cheapseats

EOG Master
Liberal shit in the media already spreading lies, propaganda, falsehoods, proven fact checked inconsistencies and leveraged BS as a result of the election.

MrTop

EOG Master
In their frenzied rush to declare Gov. Ron DeSantis the new standard-bearer for the Republican Party, political pundits passed over the more logical choice: Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia.

Mr. DeSantis’s re-election margin was wider, but Florida is a red state and its Democratic Party is a shambles. Charlie Crist was a weak opponent, and the Sunshine State’s U.S. Senate race was barely competitive. Goofy could have won the Florida governorship if he switched parties and put “R., Magic Kingdom” after his name.

Georgia, by contrast, is a true swing state. Joe Biden narrowly carried it in 2020, and two Democrats beat Republican incumbents. The state is competitive thanks in no small part to the efforts of Stacey Abrams, who built one of America’s most formidable Democratic get-out-the-vote machines. That makes Mr. Kemp’s decisive victory over Ms. Abrams all the more notable—especially given that the re-elected Republican was at the top of Donald Trump’s dead-to-me list.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In their frenzied rush to declare Gov. Ron DeSantis the new standard-bearer for the Republican Party, political pundits passed over the more logical choice: Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia.

Mr. DeSantis’s re-election margin was wider, but Florida is a red state and its Democratic Party is a shambles. Charlie Crist was a weak opponent, and the Sunshine State’s U.S. Senate race was barely competitive. Goofy could have won the Florida governorship if he switched parties and put “R., Magic Kingdom” after his name.

Georgia, by contrast, is a true swing state. Joe Biden narrowly carried it in 2020, and two Democrats beat Republican incumbents. The state is competitive thanks in no small part to the efforts of Stacey Abrams, who built one of America’s most formidable Democratic get-out-the-vote machines. That makes Mr. Kemp’s decisive victory over Ms. Abrams all the more notable—especially given that the re-elected Republican was at the top of Donald Trump’s dead-to-me list.
Naah, Kemp is fine but he's no great shakes. his one great accomplishment was going against trump and reopening GA very early. other than that I've never heard Kemp say shit about anything republicans care about.

MrTop

EOG Master
Naah, Kemp is fine but he's no great shakes. his one great accomplishment was going against trump and reopening GA very early. other than that I've never heard Kemp say shit about anything republicans care about.

a bigger victory than desantos who was a 25 + pt favorite to win florida

boston massacre

EOG Master
You Can Only Go A Certain Distance, When Everything You Report Is A Lie.

Liberal Fruit Loops Will Believe You.

Smart Intelligent Individuals Will Not.

And You Will Finally Be Exposed.

CBS ‘confirms’ Hunter Biden laptop is real 769 days after Post broke story​

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm hoping for a trump/lake ticket for the gop

Hobbs Won.

Ya.

Okay !

What Do Fruit Loops Have To Say About This ?

To Scared To Answer The Question ?

Of Course They Are.

That's How A Fruit Loop Liberal Pussy Acts.

Arizona AG Demands Maricopa Officials Answer For Reportedly Mixing Counted And Uncounted Ballots.​

Answer Is Simple.

Hobbs Cheated To Win.

Lake Is True Governor.

Hobbs A Total Fraud.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Arizona AG Demands Maricopa Officials Answer For Reportedly Mixing Counted And Uncounted Ballots.​

You Mix Counted Hobbs Ballots, With Uncounted Ballots.

That Way, Hobbs Counted Ballots, Get Counted Again.

Final Result.

Hobbs Wins, By Cheating.

Not One Liberal Fruit Loop Can Prove Me Wrong.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Arizona ballots that couldn’t be counted due to broken machines were mingled in some locations with already tabulated ballots, according to the Elections Integrity Unit of Arizona’s attorney general’s office. State officials listed numerous ways Maricopa County, Arizona, election officials failed to properly segregate, count, tabulate, tally, and transport ballots during the midterm 2022 elections, which likely resulted in significant disenfranchisement of Election Day voters.

Numerous Ways To Cheat.

boston massacre

EOG Master

After Maricopa voting debacle, Arizona must reform its election laws​

Democrat Liberal Fruit Loops Don't Want To Reform Election Laws.

If Fruit Loops Do That, They Will Not Be Able To Cheat.

Not 1 Fruit Loop Will Ever Prove Me Wrong.

MrTop

EOG Master

Musk Says He’d Back DeSantis for President If He Makes 2024 Run​

• Twitter owner wants a candidate who’s ‘sensible and centrist’
  • Reviving Trump’s account, he says, corrects ‘a grave mistake’

wow the donald will be upset.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Musk Says He’d Back DeSantis for President If He Makes 2024 Run​

• Twitter owner wants a candidate who’s ‘sensible and centrist’
  • Reviving Trump’s account, he says, corrects ‘a grave mistake’

wow the donald will be upset.
Kanye went to have lunch with trump and asked him to be "his VP", I guess that didn't go well. LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Kanye went to have lunch with trump and asked him to be "his VP", I guess that didn't go well. LOL.

Chinese Manufacturers Get Around US Tariffs With Some Help From Mexico​

Plants and warehouses are sprouting up south of the border as companies try to avoid US duties.

THE DONALD thought he made a great deal with the tariffs on Jina and increased the mexico %

so mexico makes a deal with china

mr merlin

EOG Master

Chinese Manufacturers Get Around US Tariffs With Some Help From Mexico​

Plants and warehouses are sprouting up south of the border as companies try to avoid US duties.

THE DONALD thought he made a great deal with the tariffs on Jina and increased the mexico %

so mexico makes a deal with china
Everyone is going to make deals with china because they are getting stronger by the month while the US weakens and approaches it's certain collapse. A collapse engineered by people in power who hate america.

Trump would have stopped most of it.