Breaking: CRYPTO COLLAPSE CHAOS CONTINUES!

Lolz.
I'm noticing this thread was mainly from 2018.
It's said BTC would never see 10k again.

I'm no crypto stan. But damn, if someone followed your advice back then , they'd of lost out on some helluva potential gains.

But, yes. it was recently mentioned that over 50% of all addresses holding BTC are in the negative from time they purchased.
But on the 1/2 that are up, some are up crazy amounts.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Lolz.
I'm noticing this thread was mainly from 2018.
It's said BTC would never see 10k again.

I'm no crypto stan. But damn, if someone followed your advice back then , they'd of lost out on some helluva potential gains.

But, yes. it was recently mentioned that over 50% of all addresses holding BTC are in the negative from time they purchased.
My point exactly. Had those 50% FOLLWED MY ADVICE they wouldnt be so TOTALLY FUCKED NOW by the bitcoin scam

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
On the other side of the bet is another coocoo nut, although not quite as stupid as Everfresh, Cathie Woods, CEO of the ARK family of investment funds, appears regularly on CNBC, predicts 1 Bitcoin to go over $1 million by 2030.

You really are the stupidest cocksucker on this forum. My advice, stop posting, you’re getting dumber by the minute

MrTop

EOG Master
cathie woods coming out with win at craps book. She took a lot of people to the woodshed last few years

ComptrBob

EOG Master
You really are the stupidest cocksucker on this forum. My advice, stop posting, you’re getting dumber by the minute

You've dug yourself quite a hole, my advice is to stop digging. You keep revealing more of your ignorance and stupidity. A grade school education only goes so far.

railbird

EOG Master
digital us dollar is coming very soon, world leaders and 1 world govt, coroporate gloabilsts putting it together as we type. just like book of Rev, Ezekiel, Daniel, spoke about