Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Lions had a great run this season. Exceeded all expectations. National media took notice. Losing culture has finally changed. Look for some prime time games, and high expectations next season.

hels

EOG Dedicated
Lions had a great run this season. Exceeded all expectations. National media took notice. Losing culture has finally changed. Look for some prime time games, and high expectations next season.

With Brady and Rodgers careers winding down they're going to need new teams/players to highlight.

kane

EOG master
I have NE +3.5, they're down 10 late, they score a TD with 6 minutes left, but miss the extra point, so instead of being down 3 they're down 4, they get the ball back and get to the Cin 5 yards line, where they proceed to fumble, pretty frustrating

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thank you for mentioning that. Should have been forward progress stopped, no fumble. Clear as fucking Jason Day. Going backwards. And it's not a case where boom boom, can't get it right LIVE. If can't get it right LIVE, get it right on review. Joke league.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
26:01. This should have been a fumble recovery and Lions touchdown. Look at the quick dog whistle. Another bullshit ending that cost them the playoffs in 1980. Mr. Bowling remembers.

kane

EOG master
Oh it gets better, after NE scored their first TD they also missed the extra point, then after their second TD they went for two and missed, the Patriots scored 3 TD's and ended up with 18 points, losing 22-18, three TD's scored and all I need was one fucking extra point, Nick Folk can go fuck himself

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I liked it bettor you bet when no 2 and XP was XP. No variance, predictable. Every time they make changes, more variance, more unpredictable.

kane

EOG master
NFLe games are like EOG contests. No rules, just right (wrong).
The other day the league admitted the refs blew the non PI in the end zone at the end of the Giants/Commanders game, the refs call whatever the fuck they want, ignore whatever the fuck they want, it really is a joke, you just have to hope to be on the right side of the bullshit more often than not

kane

EOG master
Campbell was down to +175 for COTY.

Opened 200/1.
If the Niners win out it has to be Shanny's award IMO, they would have a record of 13-4 and doing with a rookie 7th round pick at QB, if not him then I assume Siriani, Campbell still has a shot if the Lions can sneak into the playoffs

hels

EOG Dedicated
I liked it bettor you bet when no 2 and XP was XP. No variance, predictable. Every time they make changes, more variance, more unpredictable.

Really good point. Once every 5 season events can never be factored into pregame bets.

Actually, the less I factor in the better I do.

blueline

EOG Master
book after book I heard interviewed said Lions game had the most handle.....Lions were the side most bet for the day etc...we're going to need Carolina today etc....with all of that said did the line ever really come off 2.5 or 2?......Carolina tore them apart on defense like they were a high school team

kane

EOG master
Since Dak denied a 4-0 rooster after being down 10 and 7 2HT, Eagles.
I agree, even though NE couldn't make an extra point, they were trailing the whole game, the first time I was losing my Eagles play was at the very end, not to mention all the craziness that happened in the fourth quarter that all went against me

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Main thing is a Bears win guarantees a week 18 lick. Lions/Packers may be the flex game. Winner is the 7th seed. The other possible flex is Ginger vs Darnold.