EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JAMMER is our January contest)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thank you for asking. Kinky's month. hustle double contest. It's time to end our pretend bet feud. I don't want to play for $1000. Whatever amount he says I owe him. If he beats me het gets it. Separate from 18-12, $1000. You can add it to the potential Kinky prize.

No deal.

If you want to be a contestant in EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI, I will reserve a spot for you.

Nothing else.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Ball State 70 Akron 63.

Game was played in a tight window.

Ball State's biggest lead: 7.

Akron's biggest lead: 7.

One for the good guys.

Keep winning, JAMMER.

4-2

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Play #7- St Thomas MN -8(-108) Tips at 8:00pm

St Thomas seems to turn it up a notch at home. They shoot over 50% and 40% from three, averaging over 80 points.
Neb Omaha has been awful on the road, getting their first win in their last 22 outings last game
They haven't surpassed the mid 60's in the majority of their road games, and they allow opps to shoot 47%.
I don't think Neb Omaha can keep up with that scoring pace tonight.
Last year game was 95-74 at St Thomas, Obviously the rosters are a little different, but I think we see a similar result tonight.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I like your style Jammer. All games pay out the same. I don’t know why so many people only bet high profile games. The lines are much sharper in those games

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #7- St Thomas MN -8(-108) Tips at 8:00pm

St Thomas seems to turn it up a notch at home. They shoot over 50% and 40% from three, averaging over 80 points.
Neb Omaha has been awful on the road, getting their first win in their last 22 outings last game
They haven't surpassed the mid 60's in the majority of their road games, and they allow opps to shoot 47%.
I don't think Neb Omaha can keep up with that scoring pace tonight.
Last year game was 95-74 at St Thomas, Obviously the rosters are a little different, but I think we see a similar result tonight.

Final score: 80-68, St.Thomas.

That's now four straight winners for JAMMER.

Great job!

From 1-2 to 5-2.

cheapseats

EOG Master
You landed on a game where the # was spot on and the teams played to it. Not sure how to avoid these contest. Onward as the 76-74 final does not make the grade.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Yup- they had a chance a few times to take control of the game and couldn't do it. They bricked 2 free throws with 4 seconds left. Next.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Thanks JK- probably going to put in an NFL play Friday, as the board is small for college, unless something really stands out.

Heim

EOG Master
A Summit league team gave #21 all they could handle. Luckily last 3 hit the heel of the basket. Altitude does help.