Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no idea. howid can you be neither a boy or girl? It's like being asexual but that is feelings. It is impossible to be a human and not have a sexual orientation. It's biological.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They did this on purpose by corrupting education and entertainment. Pat Buchanan was right. There was a culture war and it was won by walkover.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Ms Clark who looks like is confused about own sexual orientation not only raised a boy pretending not to be a boy, she called him her daughter. So she thinks it's a she and he thinks neither. These are the people passing laws.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heath Ledger Joker spot. Because he died Suddenly off the field, tweets and prayers. If it was during a game, playoffs canceled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Project Veritas latest indicates Pfizer was complicit in Gain of Grouchy. They created the virus and the vaccine simultaneously. I seen the scene in Endless Love. It worked out better for them than Brook Shield's boyfriend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's all there for the taking if Republicans can matriculate down the field and score an investigations touchdown. Hopefully they don't get distracted with all these other scandals. Focus on no more than 3:

January 6
Hunter
Plandemic

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One thing we have learned is this is not a China scandal. If it happened at Wuhan, it was planned and funded by United States bad actors. Dan Dierdorf take me Lord if Hunter Biden is connected.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do not understand it. Of course, I am anti-social. howid many times can these people fall for the same James O'Keefe play?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to lulz sofa king hard when Joe Scaborough dies Suddenly.

On this fool. He took 4 shots. Original and 3 boosters. And he was knocked down sick for 3 months. I've never gone past 3 weeks. Probably not to 3 weeks. When I had covid, other than no smelly and tasty, inside 2 weeks. 3 months this guy was on the covid disabled list. And he concludes it's because he didn't take the 4th booster. howid is this winning? Before, he didn't have to take an ouchie every 6 months to prevent being sick 3 months. This is not good. Who wants to have to take 2 jabs every year for the rest of your life? Joe Scaborough. It's like having a terminal disease except voluntary. Stop taking the fucking vaccine and live your life. When it's time to go, hand Sparky the ball.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN is trying to start another BLM riot by hyping another thug beating to death by the police. This time mobiles on mobile. Already have them convicted before the video is even released. I'm sure will have thei personalities in place to cover the mostly peaceful protests.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ray Epps all of a Suddenly becomes important. This lady was not a rioter. She went to Stop The Steal, was lured to the Crapitol. Got too Tony Homo and was pushed inside the fences then she was trapped when the tear gas and fighting started then she became incapacitated on the ground then she was beaten to death by a pig. When McCarthy releases all of the video, all of this will be confirmed and I won't be surprised if it was Ray Epps who lured her.