Super Bowl under

ComptrBob

EOG Master
SuperBook opened game at Pk, total 48.5. Circa opened Chiefs -2.5, 51, got crushed, now at Eagles -2, 49.5. WH has Eagles -1, 49.5.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
As for the points, FanDuel is dealing Eagles -1.5 and CRIS is offering the Eagles -1 (-115).

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Alabama, Niners to win SB, Cincy ML, Mahomes under 285….Nice work in the best bet threads…Can we get some more fades? Notice how you are blaming the refs for your fades…good grief…

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
mahomes and hurts both looked like dog shit today, Eagles can put some heat on mahomes shoould be Eagles 24 Chiefs 12

Mahomes had 326 yards passing…give me that dogshit effort everyday you moron…tell us again how Henne performed….oh that’s right, he didn’t see the field….

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I can see Hurts burning the money...he missed some passes by a mile today. Healthy Mahomes is the key
Hurts is going to need the 2 weeks to recover just as much as Mahomes. Still not close to 100% since that injury late in the regular season.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My favorite quality of the Philadelphia Eagles: Game control.

They led the NFL this season in the amount of time leading their games.

The Eagles went wire-to-wire yesterday against the 49ers, a team that was second in the NFL in the above statistical category.

railbird

EOG Master
48 under +128 which im already on, no thanks, + several nations are on my no fly list, 1 of which is Thailand and Puerto Rico