Tuck the Cuck

mr merlin

EOG Master
It looks like all the major republican figures for 2024 are for the complete and total cutoff of military and economic aid to ukraine.

The bells are tolling for ukraine and it's petty tyrant dictator Zelensky.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It looks like all the major republican figures for 2024 are for the complete and total cutoff of military and economic aid to ukraine.

The bells are tolling for ukraine and its petty tyrant dictator Zelensky.

Kane and the other libtarded dipshit in here are too dumb to comprehend that they’re voting for endless wars and lining the pockets of millionaires and billionaires.

Even after the Biden administration bailed out deposit accounts over the $250k FDIC insurance limit, they still can’t comprehend it.

And they call people who voted for Trump cultists. LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They’re definitely WAY too stupid to comprehend that things like the infrastructure bill Biden signed just feed money to behemoth corporations.

kane

EOG master
“The more you tell the truth, the stronger you become.” —
@TuckerCarlson

"The more you lie, the stronger the lawsuit against you becomes, and more money you have to pay your accusers"--
@kane

kane

EOG master
Comrade Carlson, the America hating, Russia loving, king of the liars, is the first head on the chopping block

boston massacre

EOG Master
Of course he tells the truth, that's why he's hated and the left tries to silence him and others like him.

Of course he tells the truth, that's why he's hated and the left tries to silence him and others like him.

1 Thing The Communist Wing In America Hates ?

THE TRUTH !

kane

EOG master
I wonder what he'll do now to spread his lies and hatred of America? Does he go to a network farther to the right than fox? Maybe OAN or Infowars? I don't think so, more than likely the lying scumbag will start his own podcast, seems like every swinging dick has one these days

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker is the only guy exposing the ukraine war lie, he recently said that the CIA was involved with killing JFK, he's been strongly anti vaccine, he exposed ray epps with actual video that cant be refuted, tucker is constantly calling guys like lindsey and mcconnell frauds.

Out of all that i assume it's tuckers anti ukraine stance that they couldn't tolerate.

Valuist

EOG Master
what flipped the switch...the Ray Epps thing?

The timing was interesting. Right after the lawsuit and days after the Musk interviews.

At $35 million/year, I suspect Fox figures they will cut bait and start from scratch. Roll the dice on some new blood, hope someone clicks.

kane

EOG master
The timing was interesting. Right after the lawsuit and days after the Musk interviews.

At $35 million/year, I suspect Fox figures they will cut bait and start from scratch. Roll the dice on some new blood, hope someone clicks.
It doesn't matter who the hosts at fox are, the people who watch them will continue watching them, I remember when Bill O'Reilly got fired, they replaced him and the ratings stayed the same, their ratings might take a hit initially, but realistically it doesn't matter what talking head is spewing their opinions, as long as those opinions are propping up the right while at the same time bashing the left, the people will still watch, the hosts are irrelevant, it's the subject matter being talked about that matters

kane

EOG master
Out of all that i assume it's tuckers anti ukraine stance that they couldn't tolerate.
You don't think losing a billion dollar lawsuit in which you were found guilty of lying has anything to do with it? C'mon Comrade Merlin, the timing can't be a coincidence, one minute you get embarrassed in court, the next you're firing your biggest star, connect the dots

MrTop

EOG Master
You don't think losing a billion dollar lawsuit in which you were found guilty of lying has anything to do with it? C'mon Comrade Merlin, the timing can't be a coincidence, one minute you get embarrassed in court, the next you're firing your biggest star, connect the dots
if he did it once tucker would do it again

easy fix dump him

Exactly….it was proven in released text messages the cuck despised Trump and didn’t at all believe in the big lie. His supporters don’t give one fuck that he lied to them on the nightly reg because they just want to hear someone back up their own misguided opinions.

blueline

EOG Master
WAPO:

But it was Carlson’s comments about Fox management, as revealed in the Dominion case, that played a role in his departure from Fox, a person familiar with the company’s thinking told The Post.

“Do the executives understand how much credibility and trust we’ve lost with our audience?” Carlson wrote to a colleague in a message a day after Fox, like other media outlets, called the election for Joe Biden. It was a sentiment echoed by others at Fox in the fall of 2020, as even network officials who disbelieved Trump’s election-fraud conspiracy theories fretted that countering them strongly would alienate their conservative viewers.

In another message, Carlson referred to management with an expletive: “Those f-----s are destroying our credibility.” He later wrote: “A combination of incompetent liberals and top leadership with too much pride to back down is what’s happening.”

Carlson, who works from a remote studio in Maine, did not immediately respond to a message asking for comment on his departure — which came just an hour before rival cable network CNN fired longtime host Don Lemon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I disliked Tucker when he had the bow tie, for the record I despised Trump as well, later on I flipped on trump but flipped back when he failed so badly during covid.

MrTop

EOG Master
Fox lost more than $690 million in market value after announcing it was parting with Tucker Carlson

blueline

EOG Master
I thought if it were a Dominion-related firing it would happen right away....guess it took a few days .....adios POS

blueline

EOG Master
"That's it for us for the week; we'll be back," he told viewers before promoting a show he made for Fox Nation called "Let them eat bugs."

His final words on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" before digging into another bite of pizza were: "We'll be back on Monday. In the meantime, have the best weekend with the ones that you love, and we'll see you then."

MrTop

EOG Master

Even Fox News Admits Climate Change Is Real Now​

Fewer people are skeptical of environmental threats, a new study says. But there is still resistance to tackling the problem head on.

kane

EOG master
, dont know where he'll go but he'll make far more than he did at FOX.
I don't think so Comrade Merlin, I don't know how much he was getting paid by fox, but it had to be a shit ton of money, there isn't another right wing network who could afford him, interesting to see where he ends up, but I'll stick with my prediction he puts out a daily podcast