Tuck the Cuck

blueline

EOG Master
I don't think so Comrade Merlin, I don't know how much he was getting paid by fox, but it had to be a shit ton of money, there isn't another right wing network who could afford him, interesting to see where he ends up, but I'll stick with my prediction he puts out a daily podcast

TMZ says its sources say he made 20M/year.....they also say newsnation wants both fired guys but would not pay anything close to what they were making before

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't think so Comrade Merlin, I don't know how much he was getting paid by fox, but it had to be a shit ton of money, there isn't another right wing network who could afford him, interesting to see where he ends up, but I'll stick with my prediction he puts out a daily podcast
Yea, i doubt newsmax could pay what fox was paying because right now they only get a couple hundred thousand viewers - and obviously that wont generate the ad sales to merit it. What did joe Rogan get, Tucker would be close to that if he does what rogan does.

Here's tuckers extended remarks from last friday - did he tell any lies here mr kane?

mr merlin

EOG Master
TMZ says its sources say he made 20M/year.....they also say newsnation wants both fired guys but would not pay anything close to what they were making before
I think i heard chris cuomo(who was prob making $8 million at CNN) signed with news nation for a million or two, tucker would get a lot more than that - perhaps 5ish?

Now hannity he makes at least $20 million from Fox, but he's also rich from other activities, he has his huge radio show with hundreds of stations and I've read he's also big into real estate/rentals in NY. Hannity prob makes $100 million/year or more.

kane

EOG master
did he tell any lies here mr kane?
So I clicked the link and was prepared to listen to him, then I saw the video was over 6 minutes long, sorry Comrade Merlin, but there's no way I'm listening to that idiot speak for that long a time, considering he's a professional liar, I'll have to assume he told at least one lie

mr merlin

EOG Master
So I clicked the link and was prepared to listen to him, then I saw the video was over 6 minutes long, sorry Comrade Merlin, but there's no way I'm listening to that idiot speak for that long a time, considering he's a professional liar, I'll have to assume he told at least one lie
yea, it was a bit long, but better than railbirds video's that sometimes are 1-2 hrs. LOL.

blueline

EOG Master
LA Times :

Tucker Carlson and Fox News parted ways earlier on Monday. Now we may know why, and who made the decision.

People familiar with the situation told Stephen Battaglio of the Los Angeles Times that Rupert Murdoch himself made the call and that he did it for two reasons.

• Murdoch was responding to a suit filed against Carlson and other executives by a former producer named Abby Grossberg that alleged: "a work environment that subjugates women based on vile sexist stereotypes."
  • Murdoch was tired of Tucker Carlson's conspiracy theories about the January 6, 2021 riots at the Capitol.

kane

EOG master
LA Times :

Tucker Carlson and Fox News parted ways earlier on Monday. Now we may know why, and who made the decision.

People familiar with the situation told Stephen Battaglio of the Los Angeles Times that Rupert Murdoch himself made the call and that he did it for two reasons.

• Murdoch was responding to a suit filed against Carlson and other executives by a former producer named Abby Grossberg that alleged: "a work environment that subjugates women based on vile sexist stereotypes."
  • Murdoch was tired of Tucker Carlson's conspiracy theories about the January 6, 2021 riots at the Capitol.
Makes sense, O'Reilly got fired for some type of sexual misconduct when he was there as well. I am a bit surprised about Tucker's Jan 6th conspiracy lies being a factor, I mean all of their hosts lie and spew conspiracy theories all the time, maybe this latest conspiracy lie was the final straw though. My question is, with him now gone, who at fox "news" will rail against non sexy M&M's

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly….it was proven in released text messages the cuck despised Trump and didn’t at all believe in the big lie. His supporters don’t give one fuck that he lied to them on the nightly reg because they just want to hear someone back up their own misguided opinions.

Similar To All The Lies The Liberal Scumbags Talked About For 3 Years, That Trump Colluded With Russia, To Win The Election.

Big Pussies Continue To Stay Silent On That.

Scared Of Their Own Shadows.

kane

EOG master
From what I've heard most people say tucker is a great guy, very genuine, this video shows that. tucker could have been a real prick here, i dont think this guy had any idea who tucker was.

The guy had no idea who he was, I wonder if at some point later he saw a pic and recognized him, that would be funny, it was pretty impressive Tucker could go over 2 minutes without being a dick, I didn't think it possible

boston massacre

EOG Master
I think i heard chris cuomo(who was prob making $8 million at CNN) signed with news nation for a million or two, tucker would get a lot more than that - perhaps 5ish?

Now hannity he makes at least $20 million from Fox, but he's also rich from other activities, he has his huge radio show with hundreds of stations and I've read he's also big into real estate/rentals in NY. Hannity prob makes $100 million/year or more.

CNN Would Probably Make Another Run At Tucker, If He Was A Left Leaning Homosexual.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Makes sense, O'Reilly got fired for some type of sexual misconduct when he was there as well. I am a bit surprised about Tucker's Jan 6th conspiracy lies being a factor, I mean all of their hosts lie and spew conspiracy theories all the time, maybe this latest conspiracy lie was the final straw though. My question is, with him now gone, who at fox "news" will rail against non sexy M&M's
I wouldn't believe anything that comes from the LA times, that's the problem, no matter what they say no one believes them anymore. Granted it could be true but because of the way the media is you really cant believe a thing they say.

kane

EOG master
Oh, and speaking of dicks, this seems like a good time to recall back when Jon Stewart called Tucker a dick on live TV

kane

EOG master
I wouldn't believe anything that comes from the LA times
Of course you don't, they're not an alt right media source, you only believe anything from alt right media, it's why you remain grossly misinformed all the time, look no further than the right wing mid term polls that had you so giddy as an example, but something this big can't remain a secret, no reason to think the reporting isn't accurate. BTW, the LA Timea also published the reports about Paul Pelosi, you and the other alt righters didn't believe it since it was the LA Times doing the reporting, but they ended up being 100% correct didn't they?

kane

EOG master
Oh, and speaking of dicks, this seems like a good time to recall back when Jon Stewart called Tucker a dick on live TV

I actually remember that Crossfire show, used to watch it now and then, I bet a lot of alt righters would be surprised to know that Tucker was once employed by CNN

kane

EOG master
Comrade Merlin, you won't believe a report from the LA Times, but you believe a report from the NY Times? Okay, at least you're taking baby steps

kane

EOG master
I don't care about Don Lemon, the writing was on the wall for him when they took away his prime time show, as long as they leave Anderson Cooper alone I'm fine

mr merlin

EOG Master
Comrade Merlin, you won't believe a report from the LA Times, but you believe a report from the NY Times? Okay, at least you're taking baby steps
I'm commenting on his horrible interview, not the supposed reason - he had on a 2nd tier guy running for the republican nomination, and he turned it into a race debate while pompously claiming he(as a black man) is the expert.

Instead of asking a candidate why are you running, how will you be different from trump, can you win, etc, it was all race, and nonsense race focused on the civil war.

The writing was on the wall for lemon when he drew the lowest ratings at night and followed that up with dropping ratings in the morning. He's not likable in any way, if he wasn't black and gay he'd be working at a local station in mississippi or something.

Similar To All The Lies The Liberal Scumbags Talked About For 3 Years, That Trump Colluded With Russia, To Win The Election.

Big Pussies Continue To Stay Silent On That.

Scared Of Their Own Shadows.
Haven’t checked in here for a while but we can always count on you for intelligent, thought provoking , original insight.

Valuist

EOG Master
$35 million a year. I agree it’s going not going yo he easy to find another one of those contracts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How can you read this and not like Tucker. Apparently tucker is going to get paid for the remainder of his contract, not sure if he'll have a non compete clause during that time, If he does he could prob turn down the $30-40 million?
1682392230215.png
1682392244808.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

kane shamelessly admitting his puny mind lives in an echo chamber.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course you don't, they're not an alt right media source, you only believe anything from alt right media, it's why you remain grossly misinformed all the time, look no further than the right wing mid term polls that had you so giddy as an example, but something this big can't remain a secret, no reason to think the reporting isn't accurate. BTW, the LA Timea also published the reports about Paul Pelosi, you and the other alt righters didn't believe it since it was the LA Times doing the reporting, but they ended up being 100% correct didn't they?

The guy who just refused to watch a video of someone on the opposing side is claiming that the OTHER person is in an echo chamber.

LMAO.

How rich.

MrTop

EOG Master

Fox Fired ‘Uncontrollable’ Host Tucker Carlson, Who Badmouthed Bosses​

• Lachlan Murdoch made the decision to fire him Friday night
  • Other conservative networks say they’d like to hire him
  • Fox also said Comrade Merlin needs a new fox hero

boston massacre

EOG Master
Haven’t checked in here for a while but we can always count on you for intelligent, thought provoking , original insight.

Like I've Proved.

You're Scared To Address The Issue.

A 3 Year Lie, and You Remain Silent.

A Total Phony.

IF It Was A 3 Year Lie By The Right, You'd Still Be Posting About It.

No One Has Proved Me Wrong.

boston massacre

EOG Master

A Reply, That Is A Complete Diversion Of The Issue, That I Posted About.

Can Always Rely On You To Avoid The Facts.

You Never Have The Guts, To Confront Reality.

kane

EOG master
Tuck the Cuck just received his first job offer, he should take it, he'll feel right at home

Tucker Carlson, the former Fox News anchor, received a job offer from a state-run news channel.

Tucker Carlson, the ousted anchor of Fox News, was unemployed for less than a day before he received a job offer.

RT, the state-run news channel in Russia that was known as Russia Today, made an offer to Carlson on its Twitter account only hours after Fox decided to cancel his role as the anchor

Russian state media have been staunch supporters of the country's invasion into Ukraine. Carlson's rhetoric has been similar to their ideology that contains conspiracies.

Carlson is well known for criticizing Western allies for supporting Kyiv financially and by providing military aid to Ukraine to fight back against the Russians.

Vladimir Solovyov, a commentator on Russian state TV, supported Carlson joining him in his evening discussion shows and even threw out the idea of the conservative political cable personality running in the next presidential election.

"You have our admiration and support in any endeavor you choose for yourself next, be it running for President of the United States (which you should totally do, by the way) or making an independent media project," he wrote in an email that was shared on his Telegram channel via a screengrab, according to NBC News.

We'll happily offer you a job if you wish to carry on as a presenter and host! You are always welcome in Russia and Moscow, we wish you the best of luck."

kane

EOG master
Boy, they really love them some Comrade Carlson in Russia, the America hating, Russia loving liar should take him up on his offer, he's used to lying to his viewers, so hosting a show in Moscow would come natural to him. I wonder if they have M&M's in Russia?