Trump Indicted!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Indictments Depend On WHO, Commits The Crime.

Perfect Example.

Millions and Millions Of American Tax Dollars Spent On Crimes That Never Existed.

When Trump-Russia wiretap was 'dry hole,' FBI wouldn't stop digging​

And ZERO American Tax Dollars Not Spent On Crimes, That Did Exist.

FBI dropped 4 probes into Hillary Clinton, family’s non-profit ahead of 2016 election: Durham report​

NOBODY WILL EVER PROVE ME WRONG !​

kane

EOG master
They have Trump on tape admitting he took classified documents, let's see the grifting pig try to lie his way out of this one

blueline

EOG Master
From Glenn Kirschner:

So he has bought himself potentially an espionage charge. And then if the Department of Justice expects others to keep our nation’s secrets secret, we have to prosecute him, and we have to do it now. This is big ticket criminal misconduct. This compromises our national security. And let me go on record as saying June will be the month we have all waited for.”

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
From Glenn Kirschner:

So he has bought himself potentially an espionage charge. And then if the Department of Justice expects others to keep our nation’s secrets secret, we have to prosecute him, and we have to do it now. This is big ticket criminal misconduct. This compromises our national security. And let me go on record as saying June will be the month we have all waited for.”
So nothing will happen and another month wasted.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How perfect, calls former A G Barr a gutless pig.
The sad thing is trump hired all these guys he now slams, now why did he hire Barr - because he was told to. Trump is pathetic and weak, as long as you pretend to like him and praise him, he'll do whatever you want.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I want to hear from our resident lefties, are you guys disappointed, trump went to court, he walked right back out with basically no conditions talking exactly like he has for the last 6 yrs.

Nothing changed, he hasn't been weakened in any way, if anything he looks better, more sympathetic.

I want to hear from our resident lefties, are you guys disappointed, trump went to court, he walked right back out with basically no conditions talking exactly like he has for the last 6 yrs.

Nothing changed, he hasn't been weakened in any way, if anything he looks better, more sympathetic.
If nothing changes for trump that makes it pretty much a certainty Biden gets re-elected. Trump most likely gets the nomination but stands zero chance in the general.

Keep Donald free!

boston massacre

EOG Master
If nothing changes for trump that makes it pretty much a certainty Biden gets re-elected. Trump most likely gets the nomination but stands zero chance in the general.

Keep Donald free!

Of Course, Nothing From This Poster On The Biden Bribery Scandal.

Must Still Be Following Fake News.

Just Like You, Fake News Doesn't Talk About It.

Why Can't The Agent Answer The Senator's Yes or No Question ?

Americans Deserve To Know.

Understand The Constitution ?

It Says, By The People, For The People.

blueline

EOG Master

Keep Donald free!

the great thing is the other gop candidates have to spend a lot of time talking about trump

Of Course, Nothing From This Poster On The Biden Bribery Scandal.

Must Still Be Following Fake News.

Just Like You, Fake News Doesn't Talk About It.

Why Can't The Agent Answer The Senator's Yes or No Question ?

Americans Deserve To Know.

Understand The Constitution ?

It Says, By The People, For The People.

By dumb luck you might post an intelligent thought just one time but you keep defying the odds and remain shut out.